Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Mr Natural » February 10th, 2018, 2:42 am

LFL wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 1:08 pm
The point about guys being afraid to go on their own to Ukraine for the first time is absolutely true, and that's not a knock on the guys at all. It's completely expected.
Agreed, just a shame that the "social" method seems to be the only real alternative. Some years ago I remember this guy, first name was Alex, who worked as sort of a consultant/guide. He was in Russia or one of the other east European countries, I wonder if he is still around. I always thought that would be a much better way than how these big companies do the meat market socials. But I wonder how viable it would be economically, would guys be willing to pay thousands to a consultant/guide? I doubt it.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Mr Natural » February 10th, 2018, 5:33 am

Ok I was trying to remember this guys name and did a little research. It's Alex Pinto and he runs a consulting biz in Ukraine. Website is www.fhdating.com Expensive? Depends on how you look at it. Looks like he has a one week "tour" (for you only, not a group tour) for $3600 and a 1.5 year executive membership for $6800. This sounds like a lot compared to the other tours but I think he is doing things much more the way it should be done. He looks to be basically selling his services as a consultant/translator/guide. Don't know anything about his honesty or ethics but in his website he looks so much more legit and effective than Dream Connections or AFA with their tours. Incidentally I don't know this guy, have never spoken or communicated or have any connection to him. It's just that his business model, ie his process, just seems so much more the way this should be done. Anybody know anything about this guy?
Mike Tyson

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » February 10th, 2018, 6:25 am

Wouldn't you want a female as your translator/guide?

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural » February 10th, 2018, 7:02 am

His wife, who is native to the area does the translating. At least I assume it's her, the website says it's a dedicated female translator assigned to you. They seem to work together as a team.

(edit) I just noticed that this guy Alex Pinto has already been mentioned in this thread. Just finished reading through this entire thread and although most of it is just petty sniping, there is absolute gold, no PLATINUM, on page 90 from the poster "watts". He lives in Ukraine but what he rants about in several posts is SO relevant to all countries and the whole foreign dating subject. Pretty much on the strong side but he tells it like it is. Wow. Best posts I have seen on this entire forum, page 90 check it out if you didn't see them.
Mike Tyson

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » February 10th, 2018, 10:41 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:51 am

Well sort of. For me, having visited and lived in Asia for years, I feel very comfortable there. But a lot of guys have never even had a passport so I can see how some might want their hands held. BUT, the whole concept of looking for a wife and making convienience and efficiency your top priorities just seems messed up. I mean, aside from the meat market aspect of the "socials", think about what is happening here. A guy flys in, takes a look at a bunch of women, picks one and maybe spends a few days with her. Then flies back home having found himself a wife. Does that really seem right? And suppose we are talking about a guy who has never even visited that country, totally unfamiliar with the culture and lifestyle of people there, and doesn't even speak the language. But yet within a few days he is going to find someone to spend the rest of his life with. Are you f***ing kidding me?
It's not about choosing a wife at the socials or on the tour, it's about finding someone to start a relationship with. Marrying someone without spending a lot more time with her would be completely foolish, but to get to the point of spending a lot more time with someone, you have to start somewhere. Where in the US can I meet women who are seriously interested in marriage and family? Believe me, I have tried a lot of things over the decades and the only venues where I had any success in dating have since gone down the SJW rabbit hole. The dating world in the West is so dysfunctional and flat out dangerous that I and many other men have given up.

I know I am still looking and still researching. A Dream Connections tour is a chance to meet more single women who are seriously interested in a relationship than I would typically meet in a year. Is it the best choice for me? I don't know. Given that I am a statistical outlier, I've been thinking that one of the matchmaking services might be a better choice, so I have been researching them as well.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » February 11th, 2018, 1:40 am

Mr Natural wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 7:02 am
His wife, who is native to the area does the translating. At least I assume it's her, the website says it's a dedicated female translator assigned to you. They seem to work together as a team.

(edit) I just noticed that this guy Alex Pinto has already been mentioned in this thread. Just finished reading through this entire thread and although most of it is just petty sniping, there is absolute gold, no PLATINUM, on page 90 from the poster "watts". He lives in Ukraine but what he rants about in several posts is SO relevant to all countries and the whole foreign dating subject. Pretty much on the strong side but he tells it like it is. Wow. Best posts I have seen on this entire forum, page 90 check it out if you didn't see them.
Agreed, Watts dropped some great stuff, which confirms everything others with substantial experience in Ukraine, such as truthseeker and lfl, have been saying. Forget about online dating overseas -- you've got to get your butt over there..

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » February 12th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Realize there is no magic bullet to finding that one. Just lots of work.
Make sense to learn the language as best you can visit or try to stay as long as you can. Be decent person and network. Having some game helps too.
Lots of luck too.

Guys who turn to dating service do it cause they need someone to hold their hands . I understand .

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 4:32 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 10:46 pm
Doesn't John Adams offer coaching? Maybe Winston could ask him.

Did he get the girl?
Of course he did not get the girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
When a woman tells you she dont want your balding old ass and you give her 10k to try and change her mind you are truly a special kind of moron. Plus what if she married the guy? Then she did it just for the money!! Not that this fool would understand that. Now she proved to be a "good" girl by not taking the man just his 10k donation)))

I have used all these companies in Ukraine NOT to find a lady. I have no problem meeting local GOOD ladies.
I do it for the pure comedy of what you see. Or to experience just how much of a shady scammer this or that company/matchmaker is. I have money and free time so its a little hobby. Its down right scary how weird most men on these tours are. And the more "private" companies are anything from good to gold diggers paradise.

The worst is Diolli in kharkiv. In their office on the wall they got a picture of girls from the staf with a big fat text over it saying "big girls need big diamonds" That is a perfect example of the gold diggers mindset in that matchmaker company. You could probably find more down to earth girls in NYC than with diolli :lol: :lol:

The AFA coaching is a joke. Not that most guys would get it anyway.
They prefer to just say dont write letters dont write letters dont write letter BECAUSE they KNOW all men will hear is WRITE LETTERS not the "dont" part.

Just like mark saying they have 80% success then he add not all get married just so he cant be sued.
He knows all the men will hear is 80% when reality is more like 10%
and that 10% is mostly made up of older people. So if you are not 50+ you are probably looking at 2-4% success.

The funny thing is Nikolaev is full of very good looking woman in the 27-33 age range and DC are getting none of them. The ladies mark interview on the last tour were not even from nikolaev and 2 not even from Ukraine. For anyone who is not a clueless fool this should tell you something.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 4:48 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 17th, 2018, 7:58 pm
According to Londonboy's report one of the couples that met on a DC tour are now divorced so Mark can't claim no divorces anymore. He made a commitment if he had any divorces he would no longer make that claim. Let's see if he keeps his word. He should also delete YT videos claiming no divorces.
Do you really expect Mark to tell the truth? Mark is no truthseeker :lol: :lol: :lol:

and other news in the dc cesspool Steves (she never even liked him) screened good girl (gold digger) Victoria is not hunting for ignorant men on Ukrainedate.com I guess some of the other dc "good girls" hunting for men on that site told her about it. Why date weird guys coming to nikolaev when you can just scam them online. I guess shes moving up in the world :shock: :shock:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 4:56 am

Londonboy wrote:
January 17th, 2018, 8:50 am
Crikey,

Where to start. Davis is clearly a seasoned polished performer and smoother than a pool ball. A very significant amount of the negative press (like 99.999999999%) of what is said about Davis is completely true. His business ethics can be described by the following story.

When he decided to open up in Thailand he had no female database, no contacts and frankly no chance. He was competing with a solid upstanding vastly experienced Thai based business person who was very well connected at all levels. Large amounts of money were offered to the Thai entity to establish Davis in Thailand and for the database of women. The deal was struck and to add credibility to the offer the Thai team were offered a trip to a tour to see the inner workings of the DC methodology.

What followed was 10 days of comedy. A total rehash of an AFA tour with some tweaks to make it look different. The writing was already on the wall for this deal so the Thai team went along with it to see how long it would take Davis to start with the underhand tactics. For the benefit of other readers there were 15 men on the tour the Thai team attended as observer. One got married to a girl he met through Dream Connections. Another got "married" but when the time came ro relocate to Smallville Kansas she got cold feet and they divorced without ever meeting again.

At this point I should say that the Thai team was looking for a reason to sack a Thai member of staff for placing false female information into the database which was continually being flagged up. It is very difficult to sack a Thai so much better to get them to leave.

It took a little time for Davis to show his true colors but eventually the tactic became clear. Pretend to honor the deal and secretly try to recruit the "key" Thai. Offer a salary enhancement and then get the key Thai to bring the entire 12,000 woman database across to kick start the new enterprise and find an excuse to back out of the deal. This is exactly what transpired and instead of the USD $260,000 offered as a consultancy fee
(bet you were not told about that Mrs Searcy) Davis paid a sop of $600 because he was scared that his tour would be wrecked by outside influences. His tour was wrecked but it was all Davis' fault anyway. A senior industry figure quite clearly advised the Thai team that there was no need to sabotage Davis as he is perfectly capable of doing it himself.

It is after all a classic bait and switch operation. None of the advertised girls show up at his events because he can only ever get 3 or 4 guys to go. There are some hotties there but they are PAID to attend the event and leave immediately after their job is done. The excuse is often the same. "Mr Client, you are a nice man but just not my personal style." Being Thai this is never communicated face to face as all Thais avoid confronataion. The other well worn excuse for the hottie flaking out is that "I have a date with another man tonight and would like to see how that goes first" A bit of a kick in the groin for a man that has paid USD 5000 to meet "exclusive women"

The stuff about screening is complete rubbish and I would heartily support Winston's earlier claims. There is no screening whatsoever.

So what has Davis achieved in Thailand?

As usual he is making large amounts of money at the expense of other innocents and delivering nothing. (just the pure statistical fluke that if you put 20 women into a room and 4 single hot horny desperate guys then the chances of one of the guys getting lucky are quite good.)

The site jabber stuff is also totally accurate. the bar girl thing with DC is totally prevalent. How come we know so much. Because one of the business partners in the group behind this text is a co-owner of one of the companies that owns 50% of Soi Cowboy. He recognized 7 of the 20 women at the January meet and greet as "waitresses" fro his bars. You can see that there is daylight coming through the windows at the Davis event so as usual these girls turned up (and got paid for it) before going on to do their normal jobs in Soi Cowboy.

The key figure behind the entire Davis operation in Thailand is a woman called Suthasinee Kumpapan known as Noi. She is a ruthlessly efficient Thai business person who has Davis' Thai operation by the testicles. She has the power to completely corrupt anything he does at any time. Davis does not pay her enough the entire thing falls apart at the drop of a hat. She keeps other Thais away from the business by legitimate means but Davis must have kittens on the morning of each of his meet and greet events that nobody is going to turn up. She used to work for AFA in Thailand but was subtly moved on when her cheating came to light

In short, Davis has successfully stolen a tainted employee with a corrupt database and a contact book full of Bar girls.

Enjoy your Dream Connections Romance Tour to Bangkok and good luck on finding the girl of your future life

Londonboy
17 January 2017

PS Ca not wait to see the trip report if the swindler has the guts to publish one.
Well said and spot on. Mark have screwed over everybody ever involved in edc/dc from the very start.
Of course he dont mind using shady marketing like vloggers posting great reviews and getting paid for it.
But hey at least the suckers get a "james bond experience in bkk" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mark have zero knowledge about Thai society or how the LBFM think.
He also have no clue what can happen to an outsider trying to be someone. In Ukraine the locals just laugh at him behind his back. In bkk he might end up on the bottom of the river rolled up in chicken net.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 5:18 am

NMBob wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 7:52 pm
and now he's dwelling into the area of bitcoin by pimping Genesis mining referral commissions off his tribe members....man the sleeze oozes off these two guys..."I had a half million sitting in a bank doing nothing but paying a $40 fee assessed on it" lol..." I will make one percent a day when the new computer chips are installed next month"... Also, it seems that the mining can be stopped if not profitable and it depends on the current price evaluation, so it appears mining does not get away from the price speculation and is tied to it. One of the top bitcurrency forums basically concludes Genesis Mining is a scam lol.

perhaps review links below are something closer to reality.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.680 (35 forum pages concluding genesis mining is a scam (ie not profitable very often))
https://www.anythingcrypto.com/guides/g ... ility-2017
www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5tz01 ... our_money/
http://bittrust.org/genesis-mining
https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining (tons of complaints in their own comments sections)

:D :D :D :D
Anyone surprised????????????????????????????????????????

Lets crunch some numbers!!
Mark wants 40k for the next project in Nikolaev.
So why is he not putting in 200k and make the 40k in 3 weeks?
No he is like always begging others (fools) to do the real work or in this scam take the risk.
Just so he can earn a few HUNDREDS??????????????????

Make 40k in 3 weeks vs a few hundreds??? Do you smell the huge pile of steaming dog shit?

NowMining claim to be based in the UK to avoid the US to go after them but really in the US
A company that can make 1% a day 7 days a week need investors or willing to share the profit because they have a big heart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im a professional trader with the focus on currency trading. I can tell you there are no big hearts in this business only endless greed and back stabing.

The name Bernard Madoff ring any bells?
Or Mr Ponzi?

People were begging Madoff to invest their money for a (fake)10-12% return PER YEAR!!
Mr Jesus freak Mark is sitting on something that get you 10-12% in less than 2 weeks :D :D :D :D
But of course he dont want to invest his own money since he clearly not like making to much money being a jesus freak and all. So he will just take a few hundred from you and let you make the big bucks!!

But I bet all his tours to nikolaev will still have 20-25 guys netting Mark 80-100k per tour. There is an endless supply or ignorant suckers in the world.

Not long ago one company Im a part owner in put on an event in the same place Mark have his Socials.
We had way better food and drinks than the dc socials have and it was still DIRT CHEAP!! So these events during the tour cost mark peanuts. Hell if the currency just jump a bit he might net the whole 5k people paid pre tour :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the 80% success rate is truly special. I ran in to a guy from the last Ukraine tour. He was part of Marks 80% yet when I ran in to him shortly after the dc tour his success had gone from 80% to 0% and he was at an AFA tour hoping to find a better girl than the shady girl he met with DC :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
When you go from DC to AFA hoping to find better girls you are truly f***ed :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 5:26 am

eurobrat wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Guys I just went to Poland and spent maybe €360 in total (w/flights) for 3 nights at a 4 star hotel, drank and ate like a king and met some very good women (all of which where 7's and above under 25 and childless). One of the girls I just might marry someday soon.

Why on earth would you guys pay that much to travel to Ukraine to meet mid 30's women who are divorced and with baggage?

Get on a plane and do the work yourselves if you want good results.
many of the guys on DC tour Have never been outside of the US :lol: :lol:
They would never have the balls to jump on a plane to Poland or any other place alone. Imagine these social retards walking around Poland trying to pick up girls :shock: :shock:

They need someone to hold their hand and spoon feed them BS and big dreams.

Well done going to Poland having fun and saving 4640 bucks by not using DC 8) 8)

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 5:53 am

Mr Natural wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 2:02 am
I don't really know much about this guy Davis because I have no interest in Russians. But evidently he has branched out and this thread is now on page 95. Two things that have occurred to me reading all of this.
First, it's amusing how Winston takes this guy to task but spins like a top in making excuses for (his sponsor) AFA. Not surprising, but amusing.
Second, I constantly hear guys complaining about the money aspect of these "tours". While I personally wouldn't want to attend one even if it was free (for reasons I have talked about here before), I don't think I envy the guys who hold them either. It seems like a huge amount of potential problems and actually I have often wondered why they don't charge considerably more. Maybe they would have to charge considerably more if they really did them well. Anyway if you are trying to get married, which presumably will be the most important decision you ever make, it just seems that being a cheapskate and placing such a high importance on saving a few bucks is not wise. I'm not suggesting that money be wasted, but marriage for most people is for decades, at least hopefully, and a few grand one way or another is insignificant in relation to doing it right. Everybody keeps talking about how outrageous the 5000 dollars he charges is, but from a long term perspective, even if it was 10,000 dollars, is that really what you care about? To me, what is (or should be) important is that these people, whether it be Davis or AFA or whoever, are conducting their business in an honest and ethical way and providing you the customer with what you are really looking for. If they are, then good for them if they make a ton of money. When it comes to marriage a few thousand plus or minus is nothing, ask any guy in the west who has been divorced. Get your priorities straight guys.
You are missing the point!!!
First of all over paying is always dumb no matter if its a 5k tour or a 5million dollar mansion.
Everything have a fair value.
But the real problem is Mark sell a 5k dream and motivate the high price with pure lies!!
If he had 80-100 truly screened GOOD high quality ladies the 5k price would be a steal.

But when you fill a room with old, over weight, ugly, desperate, single mothers YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING A PREMIUM PRODUCT!!
Most of these women cant find a local man because nobody want them!! Not because all local men are alcoholic wife beaters like Marks make it sound.

So he is charging a premium price for a non premium product. It is that simple.
One woman and probably one of the few good lookers showing up in recent years comes from a local agency.
Thats not a huge problem as many of these gold diggers come from local pay per letter scam agencies as do translators. Translators who knowingly spend all their time SCAMMING MEN writing fake letters.

Ok back to the hot woman. This woman is not exactly unknown for her past in Nikolaev. So what is her past and how can she afford to dress is very expensive clothes with hardly any income you ask?
Well the answer is DUBAI!!!
Thats right. Shes part of a small group of women from Nikolaev flting to Dubai to get brutally gang raped by a large group of local men. And it does not stop with just gang rapes it goes much further than that.
1 weekend if you are willing to get shit on. gang raped, suck a camel dick and what have you can net these girls 10k+ usd
There are several of these girls in Nikolaev and at least one have been to DC socials.
They spend all day in the gym and spa or eating sushi.
Blow all their money on clothes and lip fillers. When the money is gone its back to Dubai again.
Id December 2017 one of these girls in Nikolaev jumped out of a window killing her self. After several trips to Dubai she was so f***ed up she could not stand living.
This stuff you will never hear about because average Joe has no clue.

Then you have something similar but not as brutal going on in Nikolaev. Groups of men from Turkey travel to Nikolaev for the same purpose. Even a larger group of girls are involved in this and many of them come from local MARRIAGE agencies. More like pimp companies.

So if you find a hot girl who seem to have more than she should look for clues.
Like vacation pictures in Dubai and run for your life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCREENED GIRLS MY ASS!!

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » February 21st, 2018, 6:15 am

Mr Natural wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 5:33 am
Ok I was trying to remember this guys name and did a little research. It's Alex Pinto and he runs a consulting biz in Ukraine. Website is www.fhdating.com Expensive? Depends on how you look at it. Looks like he has a one week "tour" (for you only, not a group tour) for $3600 and a 1.5 year executive membership for $6800. This sounds like a lot compared to the other tours but I think he is doing things much more the way it should be done. He looks to be basically selling his services as a consultant/translator/guide. Don't know anything about his honesty or ethics but in his website he looks so much more legit and effective than Dream Connections or AFA with their tours. Incidentally I don't know this guy, have never spoken or communicated or have any connection to him. It's just that his business model, ie his process, just seems so much more the way this should be done. Anybody know anything about this guy?
Dont you know Alex was the guy who got Mark started in Ukraine? Marks first 2 tours were to Poltava with Alex. Then Mark stabbed him in the back and set up shop in Nikolaev.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » February 21st, 2018, 8:43 am

Is this a good service or not?