Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by publicduende » April 25th, 2018, 9:35 pm

MrLee4u wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:33 pm
Thankfully treatment is on the way http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Btw, Hitler was also mentally ill. So as you can see, you're even a danger to your own kind.
You're not the picture of mental health, either! LOL

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MrLee4u » April 26th, 2018, 1:19 am

Master wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 10:03 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 8:59 am
Most of those broke/autistic guys who use services like Dream Connections are not looking for some partner/connection but a low-level servant/sex slave. For them it's like buying cattle. Doesn't matter what the girl wants. How much do you pay to enter an auction house? Same thing. If you do the math, a sex slave could save them over $500/mo on prostitutes/housekeeping. $500 x 1 year = $6000. How long does a overseas sex slave last in the west? 2-5 years?
NOW it makes sense. MrLee4u you should keep posting your the only one who makes sense in this thread. I always thought 5 grand or whatever it cost for Dream Connections isnt bad if your guaranteed to get a knockout wife( we already know its no guarantee). But thats so not true. Its more like you said. The mathematics works as you formulated it. Ive seen this myself in miami where plenty of ugly old motherfuckers marry slaves for sex and housekeeping in exchange for some low dough. Its not always dream connections though. Its all over. Like for a green card, or just so they she will have a house to live in. Whereas in DreamConnections you pay more hence the upscale but same concept.

To me its not worth it. Slaves come with baggages and consequences. Ultimately your trading away money, good years, and the time to spend with a real woman wife and your real kids than just a costly rental just cause your too broke or ugly to get a real house keeper or girl/wife.
Yeah, there's a generally a reason why dudes are broke: dumb
Last edited by MrLee4u on April 26th, 2018, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 26th, 2018, 1:23 am

publicduende wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 9:35 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
Thankfully treatment is on the way http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Btw, Hitler was also mentally ill. So as you can see, you're even a danger to your own kind.
Says the guy with so little testosterone that he's attracted to girls who look pre-adolescent with no tits or ass lol
Last edited by MrLee4u on April 26th, 2018, 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » April 26th, 2018, 1:41 am

MrLee4u wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 1:23 am
publicduende wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 9:35 pm
MrLee4u wrote:

Says the guy with so little testosterone that he's attracted to girls who look pre-adolescent with no tits or ass lol
I’m attracted to all kinds of beauty. It’s dumb asses like you who have to pretend to be who they are not (and never will be) who make me cringe.

You were told to leave HA because you’re boring, you’re deluded and you’re incredibly self-centred. Now you’re back under a new account/persona and delusional enough to think those who didn’t meet you the first time around will like you. Tough luck mate.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 26th, 2018, 1:50 am

So you're not denying you are currently attracted to boyish girls(no breasts/ass) because of your declining testosterone levels right? Lol.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 1:23 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 1:53 am
There are some things I like about DC. It's not all bad. For example look at this video

Look at how they screen the ladies. Look how their coordinator Irina has the prospective new member test her ring size. This lets the lady know what DC is all about. It's not about scamming. It's about a serious relationship that leads to marriage.

Sure some scammers get through but DC is putting forth an effort to put out an admirable service. I like how they take a pic of the girls pass so it lets her know she better not try anything.

Steve's Victoria asked for help because she genuinely needed help. She had to take time off work to spend time with him.

I hope you were drunk when you write that so you not actually mean it.
Testing ring size screen out bad ladies? Taking a picture of her id/local passport?
These ladies have had pics taken of their id all life for different reasons. This is a PR video and clearly it is working cause you fell for it. No Steves woman did not ask for money because she needed it and she never liked him. She could smell a loser from a mile away and went to work. Almost every man ends up dating 1 or more ladies asking for money for no reason. Screening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good ladies would not even think about asking a man for money. What you in America would call trailer trash is another thing. They would do anything to get what ever they can.

I could hardly get my friend going on 20 years to take my help after her husband (my friend for 24 years) died in the war. That is a woman who not only know me since she was a teen but she also know money is no problem for me. Plus Im the god father of her children. Still I have to basically hide money in her home or give it to the kids and tell them to give it to mom after I leave. That is how good women behave. And it is the same with all local women I know no matter if they are single or married. NOBODY behave like these bottom feeders do because it is NOT PART OF THE CULTURE.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 2:01 am

NMBob wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 2:05 am
Sorry to tell you Truth, but Steve has specifically answered that that was not the issue, the idea of money for a work replacement for days off to allow for dating. The Mark Davis video trying to misrepresent it to that , was just that, lies and spin. And it did not match what Steve had said in the forum then, nor does it match what Steve has posted under his video the past week or so. On top o fall that, the first thing DC did was attempt to say she was not asking for any money, at all, for any reason. So, DCs story line never adds up.
Spot on but sadly most men just don´t want to live in reality.
Fantasies is all they got.
Steve is hardly a one off but the norm on the dc tours.

On the last dc tour I talked to one of the younger guys. He was so disappointed and felt so fooled.
In his words

"I felt like i was at bingo with my moms friends on the social. Since most men are old most ladies are old. Then there were a few way to young to be serious and clearly just invited as eye candy and to make videos/pictures from the tours good. Those who were in the right age range were 5-6 on a scale of 1-10 and nothing I could not find at home.
Only 2 of all ladies were of any real interest but even those 2 did not feel like anything special. For sure not worth the money and time spent.
Walking in the streets I could not find a woman less than a 7 so I wonder where they find all this below average ladies.
One of his dates tried to take him to the most expensive place in town and the translator saved him. Two other dates gave strong "hints" about being in "need" of money with out "asking" out right. No surprise they could speak ok English as most pro daters can. i guess Mark have told the ladies to not ask out right for money :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Wednesday he knew it was a total waste of time. With out giving away to much since Mark reads this thread I ran in to the guy when I was with 2 female friends. He had managed to get away from the cult/group for a solo walk which is not that easy. Mark not like losing control over his victims.
Anyway both my friends are married but they speak good English so all 4 of us were talking for a good 30 minutes before my female friends left. After they were gone the guy looked at me and said. Wow i wish women like those were on the socials. Then it would have been worth the trip for sure.
He also said several of the other guys felt just like him but nobody dare to say anything to Mark or even the translators since they know the translators reports back to Irina. So they keep on pretending to be happy even for the translators.
Beside all the complains he had one great idea. So Mark since you are for sure reading this I give you a free top here :mrgreen:
His idea was tours should be split by age. So instead of having a tour every other months with guys from 30-65 years they should split the men in 2 groups. 1 tour for 45 and younger and 1 for abover 45. So 1 tour every 4 months for each age group. At least then there would be much more women in the age range you look for on YOUR tour. So if you are 60 you not waste time talking to 20 and 30 year olds and if you are 30 you not waste time talking to grandmothers."

I had never thought about this my self but it makes perfect sense. There is no reason to sit on a social with 70% of the women out of your ange range and the other 30% made up mostly of chubbies and single moms with problems.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 2:21 am

NMBob wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 5:22 am
Below is from a very recent comment in Steve's video.

Lucabrats
2 days ago
Hey David, this is Frank. I went on the DC May 2017 tour to Nikoleav. Out of 26 men, only 10 percent of the guys are dating someone they met on our tour. Many of the DC profiles on-line were bought and paid for by DC from other agencies. Only a small fraction of ladies with on-line profiles attended the event. Many women attended the speed dating sessions just for the free meals. Others were interested in meeting men for gifts and meals. Unfortunately, most did not have serious intentions of meeting their second half. Mark Davis is a snake oil salesman. Although I found his educational information useful and mostly accurate, he's over-marketing and over-promising what his organization is doing for men. Mark is a narcissist and only interested in making money and his opinion of himself. Of the few men that were fortunate to meet a lady through DC, DC has not followed through help these men with information they needed for the K1 fiance process. You'd think that since Mark claims to be an expert at this, he would have a process in place and provide the information needed for the K1 visa application et al. One of the men on my tour had their lawyer contact Mark to get the information he needed to complete the application. Since the May tour, I've gone to Ukraine 4 more times on my own. Most of the men on the original May 2017 tour are also doing the same. This was a very expensive lesson. With the money you pay DC, you can afford to go Ukraine 2x or 3x on your own.
Comment fit everything i have said here. If you take away the older ladies who might actually be semi serious even if it is out of pure desperation. Then take out the sub 25 year olds. I dont care what anybody says. Young girls in Ukraine TODAY are NOTHING like they were 10-15 years ago. They are not looking for serious relationships and have no life skills to be a wife. Taking selfies and pumping up your lips to look like a duck are not skills of any value as a wife.

So now you are left with the 28-38 age range and it is made up of women the local men dont want. If the local men not want them what the hell makes tour clients think they are great wife material? Answer=bran washing from Mark.

Yes there might be 5 good women in this age range that showed up by pure accident just like on an AFA tour.
So now you have 10 guys going after the 3-5 good girl who by the way are nothing special in the looks department.
So much for Marks bullshit speach about "never settle until you found the perfect wife" well it is damn hard to find the perfect wife when you have hardly any options.

Go to any gym in town and you will see good looking (unlike 99% of ladies on dc tours) ladies in the 28-35 age range.
These ladies have never even thought about looking for men abroad cause they are not part of the low class gold digging crew. Of course as John Doe from Texas walking in to the gym you have zero chance to pick up these women but that was never my point. The point is there are thousands of them yet Mark cant get them. If he did 5k would be a fair price for sure.

By the way did anyone catch the youtube video with the aussie paying mark 10k for a private tour to odessa and ended up with a "screened good girl" who ran off and vanished in Thailand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 2:27 am

NMBob wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 7:41 pm
And now it seems Steve's video and the 116+ comments is gone from Youtube.
Surprised???
Mark and Anna could hate each other and still fool everybody just to keep making the huge profits they make.
Mark is a greedy natural born bullshit artist and Anna is a ruthless, sharp "eye on the price" kind of person.
They are sitting on a gold mine and will not give it up for anything.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 2:31 am

eurobrat wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 11:11 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 8:35 pm
Steve caved to Mark's demands. Very sad.
Guys like him have deeper issues than wasting 5k on Marks Tour. His self confidence issues are really deep.
As do most men on these tours. The fact they are single have very little to do with American women being bad.
And now that gold digging paris hilton wannabe vlogger Veronika have put her claws in Steve. Some men are just never going to grow up and become REAL MEN.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 3:11 am

snede wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 2:55 am
Okay, I did the math months ago. Between 10% and 15% of men who go on a DC tour wind up married. I've met some of the couples and they seem quite nice. Where else can I find this high of a success rate? How about a higher success rate? In the US I stand a better chance of winning the lottery than finding someone to marry and have a family with. Eastern Europe looks like a much better place to look and Ukraine is about the only place that currently has much infrastructure for looking for someone to marry. I've been looking at other agencies and matchmaking services without a lot of success. I've avoided the letter writing and video chat scams successfully, so what else should I try?
I have already written about most of the different companies here so do a search.
You are thinking backward. 10-15% success mean 85-90% failure. Are you ready for that at 5k a pop and 10 days away from work if you are not retired?

The older women you look for the better chance you have. Dont be a moron like most men and hunt for young girls.
If you want a wife and happy life like most men claim why would you want some dumb bimbo? i mean unless the man is on the mental level of a 20 year old why would you want a 20 year old? My brain would melt if I had to listen to todays dumb 20 year olds. i mean if they even have time to speak between taking selfies. If you are a real man and not a mental midget you want a woman who can give you mental stimulation not just sexual. Not even I can have sex 24/7 so we need a woman with more to offer.
Im 42 but most think Im 28-30 because Im super fit and never smoke drink or any of that crap. When I started going to Ukraine at age 18 it was a different world. Today I still have 20 year old girls coming on to me and unlike most men i would not even think about taking advantage of that. Even if it is just for a 1 time dinner date I want someone with a brain to talk to. So the really young are out of the question.

So unless you are going to be serious you might as well not even start and just save your money.
Now if you are going to look for the right lady for you and not some bimbo there are different options based on your age and if you want a big city girl for some strange reason or a nice small city girl.

How much time and money you are willing to spend also matters.

Contact Alex at fhd.com and talk to him. It does not cost anything to talk to him.
The good thing with him unlike a dc tour is its all about you and only you. What good is it to meet 100 ladies if 95 are not even of any interest to you and the other 5 are average at best. With alex he will get to know you and them pick women based on your personality and so on. So you will only meet ladies hand picked for YOU.
Unlike Mark Alex actually have a good local reputation to protect so he will not do stupid shit. This also means if you are 50 and tell Alex you want a hot 21 year old model he will not take you on as a client. But if you are serious he will help you.
I have no relation to Alex just so you know. Im just tired of seeing guys get f***ed over by bad people and bad women so I tell you how it is.
Plus you will probably spend less money than a dc tour. just dont expect the slimpy sales pitch crap you get with Mark. Alex is brutally honest with you so if you are clowning around he will set you straight.
Spend some time trying to learn Russian before you go over. It is not a must but it will make it more fun for you. If you have more fun and feel less out of place the women will feel that and relax more too. So it is a win win.

There are cheap dating sites like bridesandlovers for example. But then you will be on your own.
Since you already talk about dc tours I assume you can afford that and should be able to afford alex for sure.

What ever you do dont use victoriabrides.com
It is a 100% scam site. If you do a search dont be shocked to find women you recognise from dc tours :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know those good screened girls xaxaxaxaxa
Girls on that site are paid a % of what their profile pulls in. So they can "work" from home. The site send out mass messages from the girls profiles and then as men fall for it and reply the girls write to the men and the men pay for it.
Several of Nikolaevs younger "fitness models/sluts" make a living by chatting from home all night when its prime time in America. Then they sleep all day and take selfies of course :shock: :shock: :shock:
There are local ads all the time for this. something like earn 10k a month from minimal work just flirting to ignorant morons online. Ok I added the ignorant moron part but the ads are real. If the girl is really hot like the Ukrainian fitness champion from Nikolaev they can easily make an average years salary in a month. That dont include all gifts they get like iphones and so on. So stay away from that site and any other site that charge you per message/letter.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 3:27 am

SteveUKR wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 8:48 am
http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/11/h ... ients.html
If you are going to take a tour with any agency that introduces you to foreign women, I would not use Dream Connections unless you want to over pay and get very little for the money. The hotel in Nikolaev was $12 a night and we paid $5000 plus airfare. It's a total rip off.
The hotel DC uses in Nikolaev currently runs 540 UAH/night (~$21) for a single room single occupancy including an all you can eat buffet breakfast.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/ua/continent.en-gb.html

https://reikartz.com/en/hotels/continent/

The rooms are clean and comfortable. Nothing wrong with this hotel. It's centrally located near the pedestrian area so it's position is quite good in terms of arranging your dates. I don't know why people are criticising this hotel. The fact is that there just aren't that many hotel options in Nikolaev. One better might be Reikartz River Mykolaiv down by the river but it's not as well situated as Continent.

Now in terms of the $4,950 Mark is charging for the program he puts on it's all relative in terms of what you get. If you get a wife or a girlfriend out of it then it may be worth it. I can see people complaining if they don't get that but it does give guys who have never been to Ukraine before a chance to get their feet wet. Newbies also tend to feel more comfortable in a group rather than just going on their own.
If people just want to get their feet wet and feel safer going with a group there are much cheaper options than Marks rip off.
I dont like AFA either but if someone just want to check out Ukraine that would be a much better deal,. Cheaper and you get to see 2 or 3 cities. So you could get to see the giant Kiev and the small town of Sumy all in one trip.

I would normally only tell people to use AFA if they might want to move to Ukraine searching for a wife but scared of going alone the first time. Then AFA is great since you can see more than one city and maybe find the city that fits your personality.
I hate Kiev and Odessa if summer time and its packed for example.
Go to small places like chernihiv in the north and you will be the first western guy many have seen in their life. And its just a short train ride from Kiev. Sumy and Poltava are both places AFA go to,
Much cooler experience than to be just another American in kiev.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 3:37 am

LFL wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 1:20 pm
SteveUKR wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 1:41 pm
for most guys who can afford the tour 5k is no big deal.
If $5k is "no big deal" to someone, then Dream Connections is fine. Unfortunately, for most DC clients and prospects, $5k IS a big deal and the subsequent failure combined with the financial cost hurts. Vulnerable guys are sold on the promotional skills of Mark Davis and it is only after that they learn. Some not even then.
Well said. For most men the 5k or more like 7-10k they end up spending plus the heart ache is a big freaking deal.
What is it Marks says. Why buy a car how long will it last when you can go on a tour :lol: :lol: :lol: A tour that give lonely guys false hope that last anything from a few days to a few months in 90% of the cases.
I bet the car would last longer than that :shock: :shock: :shock:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 3:50 am

LFL wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 2:54 pm
I hope I'm not the only one to consider the possibility (likelihood) that Mark Davis was in on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8FOVR4RJQ
Of course he was in on it. Its the hollywood production he never got to do. Remember when he thought he was going to be the next Steven Spielberg?

Mark would piss his pants in a real situation. He is a chubby nerd desperate to be James Bond.
The locals are still joking about his whole Richard the lion heart crap last year. There is not one person in Nikolaev that had anything to do with him who´s not laughing behind his back.
I know people who work at all the restaurants he use for dc events and they love to joke and act out his silly speeches.
Even some of the translators I got to know in private are making fun of him like you would not believe. But i must say the translators do their best for the clients even if it is job to make money. A few of them i cant stand because I know what they are really like in their normal life. But most are ok and actually feel sorry for their clients. These ladies are not dumb. They know most ladies are not serious but just looking for a free meal.
many guys simply not understand how shitty these women live. Going to bed with out dinner is not unheard of because there was only enough food to feed her kid. So when Florida Dave want to take you out for a real meal they will hardly say no. The translators know this but they are caught in the middle. They need the salary from Mark but they also not want their client to get hurt. So they do the best of the situation.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » May 14th, 2018, 3:57 am

SteveUKR wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 11:24 am
https://hu265.infusionsoft.com/app/stor ... ductId=104

Mark is charging $100 for a taxi one way Odessa < > Nikolaev. I checked the Uber fare on this and it's about 850 UAH (~$32) one way. You can also get a BlaBla and it's 100-200 UAH one way.

Now the man is entitled to make a profit I am not denying him that but I think that he's charging so much on his tours he could let these other things go at or near cost. That would be kind of an inclusion he could provide for his clients.
Did you not just defend his 5k price tag for his low class tours? If 5k is nothing what is 100 bucks for a taxi ride :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course Mr greed is taking advantage of ignorant men. He knows how clueless most men are.
Same with the gift service. Straight out of the AFA playbook.
Only dumb guys would over pay for flowers after being there and knowing how cheap it really is.