Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by SteveUKR » May 28th, 2018, 6:50 pm

https://slavic-girl.com/de-anna-and-mark-davis-usa.htm

Anna and Mark Davis (USA)

Anna came to the SlavicGirl marriage agency wishing to find her love. In her search she visited a social organized by a Foreign Affair international dating service. Anna was so bright that Mark noticed her immediately and fell hopelessly in love. Luckily, his feeling was mutual!

Anna didn't speak English when she met Mark, but having the mutual attraction they could communicate using gestures. Just after the first date both understood that they were meant to be together. When Mark left, he paid for the language courses for Anna to help her get the necessary knowledge. When he visited Ukraine the next time Mark brought an engagement ring with him which became a start of a wonderful relationship with his Ukrainian lady.

These people had so much love in them, that they decided to create their own dating site to unite lonely hearts from different countries. SlavicGirl marriage agency is proud of having a successful and lasting cooperation with Dream Connections until present making many couples happy.

More to say, Anna and Mark became curators of an orphanage for toddlers in Mykolaiv district. These people really bring happiness and love in this world!

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by retiredfrank » May 28th, 2018, 7:39 pm

I don't understand the hate for Mark Davis. His service is junk but the junkiness is obvious by application of simple logic. Mail order brides have always been an absurdity and two week rush marriage tours are almost as bad. There are lonely men in the United States and lonely older single mothers (mostly 30 and above) in Ukraine, plus some left over childless women (mostly 30 and above) who want to become mothers but can't find a suitable mate. But bringing these women to the United States is very seldom gong to work. If clients are stupid enough to think it will work, then why hate on Marc Davis for taking advantage of that stupidity? Men need to save up and early retire or else create location independent or Ukrainian-based businesses so they can move to Ukraine. Notice how Mark Davis and his wife themselves mostly did just that. They spend a lot of time on Ukraine, that is, because their business allows this.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » May 28th, 2018, 11:50 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 7:39 pm
I don't understand the hate for Mark Davis. His service is junk but the junkiness is obvious by application of simple logic. Mail order brides have always been an absurdity and two week rush marriage tours are almost as bad. There are lonely men in the United States and lonely older single mothers (mostly 30 and above) in Ukraine, plus some left over childless women (mostly 30 and above) who want to become mothers but can't find a suitable mate. But bringing these women to the United States is very seldom gong to work. If clients are stupid enough to think it will work, then why hate on Marc Davis for taking advantage of that stupidity? Men need to save up and early retire or else create location independent or Ukrainian-based businesses so they can move to Ukraine. Notice how Mark Davis and his wife themselves mostly did just that. They spend a lot of time on Ukraine, that is, because their business allows this.
Because I'm a little more sympathetic towards the naive than you. Mark has significantly more skills in persuasion, sales, and manipulation than he does in matchmaking. His victims feel they have no other option. This thread is the only place that I know of where people can come read the truth. Some wise up, others don't. That sucks, but all we can do for those horses is to provide the water.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » May 29th, 2018, 6:01 am

retiredfrank wrote:
His attempt to basically scam people by getting genesis (crypto currency) mining referrals for himself off of them by pushing them to invest in genesis mining while omitting to mention the least bit the mountain of reviews of people having been ripped off by genesis mining tells me he is a detestable sleaze who will rip off anyone and at a minimum tell lies of omission about anything. Looks like my posts on youtube in his video where I warned people with links to numerous warning on genesis were likely deleted. I see them when I log in, but when I look for them off of others computers or non logged in I see the other comments, but not the ones I made, which are the only ones warning against what he says. This tells you everything you need to know about the ethics and trustworthiness of Mark Davis when he shoves people to some horribly reviewed investment to make referral commissions and omits all the mountain of info why one should never do it.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » May 29th, 2018, 7:39 am

This crypto currency reminds me of the gold dealers. They tell you how great their gold is but then they want your hard US$ currency to buy it. Just like crypto currency. You have to pay in US$ to buy it.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » May 29th, 2018, 7:51 am

Hey I wonder if you can use crypto currency to pay for one of Mark's tours if he believes in it so much.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 4:48 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 9:47 am
watts wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 4:58 am
I said the marriages are not old because they are not old. i not just say things because i have nothing better to do.
That video about no divorces was from january 2017 andthe first tour in nikolaev was in 2012. Nobody got married the same day of the first tour. Right? So by the time that video was published the first marriage from nikolaev was maybe 4 years old give or take a few months. In 2011 it was Alex in Poltava and Mark was just the class clown there to undertain the few clients going there. But even if you include those couples we are still only talking about 5 years which is nothing.
Mark now claims in this video (published May 7, 2018) @ 2:40 "We've now had now over 300 people married, men and women and out of those we have no divorces and so trust me..."

So if you take the 300 figure, that means 150 marriages right? 150 marriages since he started in 2011. We are still not half way through 2018 so roughly 7 years. That means roughly 22 marriages per year. How many tours does Mark do per year? How many guys usually go on the tour? About 20? And about 10% of the guys actually get married. Do the math. Something doesn't add up.
Maybe there are no divorces ON PAPER but I know one couple not living together for a long time now. On paper they are still married for legal reasons. I would guess there are more. People who fail at anything dont like to broadcast it. that is why so many get scammed in different ways. But even if they had 30 divorces who cares. People can get a divorce for many reasons not just because the woman was an attention seeking gold digger with a vlogging dream :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
People can grow apart. So if we start hearing about divorces I would not see that as a huge red flag.

The huge red flag are the lies like "it is part of the culture to ask men for money" IT´S NOT!!!!

Or the whole city of brides crap. Do you guys even know where the whole city of brides comes from? It got nothing to do with people thinking Nikolaev have the hottest women. But all the tour companies sure like to say that.

The bullshit that all these women are tired of local losers and they are so good. Good women have no problem finding a decent local man. PERIOD!!! And it is getting even easier because more women are turning in to useless sluts.
While local men have become BETTER men in the last 10 years the women have become far worse.
So while GOOD women use to out number GOOD men they no longer do. Anyone who actually lives in Ukraine and knows what they are talking about knows this.

Nikolaev used to be a good place to find a woman. It was big enough to have plenty of women but still away from the tourists so girls behaved well. But in the last 10 years it has gone straight down the toilet. I see more ugly duck lips and giant fake eyelashes in Nikolaev than London or NYC. So any smart guy reading this should go Hmmmmmm how the f**k are they paying for all these "shallow slut things"???? Well you guessed it. By being SLUTS.

While the exchange rate might make Ukraine seem cheap to you its far from cheap for any HONEST working local.
Prices on pretty much everything have gone up 100-300% since the war started. And yeas the war is still going on no matter what people tell you. So domestic basic goods have gone up in price while salaries are almost the same as 4 years ago. Someone working in the biggest supermarket in nikolaev are still making only 3k a months. But that 3k only buys them what 1200 did 4 years ago. So the honest good people are poorer than ever.
But we have this huge "trend" with local woman age 20-30/35 to dress in brand clothes. Drink over priced coffee. Eat our for 300-500 a meal and dont even get me started on the slut place of all slut places MAFIA.
This shitty restaurant with average food at best, below average service and above average prices is like the "I have made it" symbol for sluts in Nikolaev. If you don´t have a selfie taken in Mafia you are simply a wannabe slut.
So between getting her nails done, going to the gym, shopping for more brand clothes or beauty products and taking selfies there is no time to work 50 hours a week. Yet they live like they are Paris Hilton (on a budget) and the money got to come from some where. I go all over Ukraine and in no other city have this slut trend hit harder than Nikolaev. I dont count Odessa and Kiev since they been slut central for many years before.

The most common way to make money beside selling your ass which most do is working from home scamming men.
victoriabrides is very popular for this. Girls get a cut from whatever their profile pulls in. They not have to go to some agency office but sit at home or in the nail place sending out letters to men and make money from every reply they get.
Do a search on that site for Nikolaev and dont be surprised to see someone you recognise from a DC social :D You know these screened good girls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are a lot of other ways they make money and none are ways you want your future wife to earn her living.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 5:26 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 10:22 am
In this video Mark claims that Law Jackson is "1st Success Story of Dream Connections"

But Law Jackson met his wife Alona on a AFA tour. So is this an all out lie? Is Mark taking credit for something that is not his?

Mark also met his wife Anna on a AFA tour. I wonder if Mark is claiming some of AFA's marriages in his 300 figure.
Yes Mark takes credit for some couples he did not create.
But compared to his other bullshit this is a very minor "problem"
This is not what pulls in the suckers. it is his bullshit about 80% success rate that get the suckers to spend 7-10k with a 90% chance of it all being for NOTHING. Hell if you are under 30 it is more like a 95% chance it will be a total waste of money and time.
It is like when something is priced at $99.99 it sound a lot cheaper than $100.00
So the WE HAVE 80% SUCCESS and then in the fine print,,, Not all those end up in marriages.
Well if finding a wife is the GOAL then the only REAL way to judge success is by how many % end up married.

How many people do you think would pay 5k if the sales pitch went something like this.
Give me 5k and spend another 2-5k for other expenses and i will deliver a 10% chance of finding a wife. BUT if you are under 40 the chance is 5%
I bet he would not have a record breaking number of men tour after tour if they knew the truth.

Then you have this bullshit about how they find good girls blah blah blah.
I cant think of any local female friend who got less than 10 really hot friends. i have higher standards than most men so when I say hot you would probably go DAMN that is hotter than hot.

So if Mark have all these local connections (believe me the locals think he is a clown) and Irina the manager have all these contacts why the hell cant they find good looking women for the socials? I mean most look average for a trailer park in kentucky. Not even average for Nikolaev or Ukraine. Then he gets a few semi good looking YOUNG girls from the local agencies. And as others have already said these are nothing but eye candy or picture and video candy we should call them. cause the men on the socials have already handed over their 5k so these ladies are use to get another bunch of sucker involved.

Anyone remember this video? Mark talking about how the whole pay per letter scam agency thing works. How horrible and evil these people are. How people should stay far away from these kind of agencies and their corrupt staff. How they are only after your money and not care about you.
So i think you have already guessed it. Mark actually work with these exact same agencies. That is where he gets the eye candy from in most cases. Hell one of his long time translators is even a MANAGER for one of these agencies!!! So you not think he or she knows what they are doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFsX2h5T3Ys

So for fun i signed up with one of these pay per letter SCAM AGENCIES Mark works with and GET GIRLS FROM.
I put no picture in the profile and no personal info other than a fake name and country. So let´s look at a couple of letters i got and how "legit" they are.

Letter #1 comes from a woman who have been to DC MEET AND GREET EVENTS and even the FINAL DINNER.
She also work part time as a stripper at a local under ground club,,REMEMBER SCREENED GOOD GIRLS!!!!! :shock: :shock:
The letter starts like this.

Hello dear John!! You are so handsome man, that i can´t pull my eyes away from your photo and that´s why i decided to write you a letter.
I DID NOT HAVE ANY PICTURE IN MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So not only are they scammers but so damn lazy and stupid that they not even look to see if a guy have a picture or not before sending out a pre written letter starting that way :lol: :lol:

Letter #2
Starts in that typical generic way with meaningless small talk and how she have never been to the country I put in the profile.
So maybe we can go there together?
BUT it is the finish that is typical of a good real ukrainian woman,,,NOT!!!! that was a joke.
SO THE FINISH
My dear i hope i will hear from you soon and start to enjoy life together!! Take care darling. I am sending you my kisses.

I should not have to explain what is wrong with that ending. But for those with no experience of real woman that is not how they would ever, EVER write/talk

So this is a local agency Mark both get staff and ladies from.
Now go watch that video again with Mark talking about these kind of evil people :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :shock: :shock: :?
i guess they are not so evil to Marks bank account and that is truly the one and ONLY think he cares about.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 5:49 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 11:48 am
Here's an interesting video from Steve Neese talking about financial expectations

How can you take anything Steve says serious?
Come on, the guy is so clueless it is freaking scary. He was spotted as an easy mark by a typical low class scammer and simply don´t want to admit it. She did not have any feelings for him at all. Of course Mark then tried to cover it up by calling it a mistake. It was not as Steve later admit that Mark told him to send what ever she wanted since that is NORMAL.
When are you guys going to understand it is NOT NORMAL for women to ask for money. Not even after you are married will a normal woman go around asking you for money!!

So for a final time i will explain how most NORMAL local couples handle money.
If only the man work and the woman stays home with the kids it is of course going to be only the mans money they use.
But they not think or call it THE MANS MONEY. This is a western mental thing. If only the man work the family will have some form of budget for the month. that amount the man will hand over to the lady so she can buy food,pay bills and so on. the rest of the money if there are any is put in a savings account or saved in cash at home. Often part of it is exchanged in to dollars or euros since that will protect it more over time as prices go up and up. The man works 40-60 hours a week and dont have time or energy to run around buying new shoes for the kids or pay the bills so he trust his woman to do the right things and spend THE FAMILYS MONEY that he made FOR THE FAMILY wisely. If the woman needs to buy something "extra" not only for her self but the kids or whatever she will talk to the man about over dinner or in bed before sleep. Keeping the man informed so both adults in the relationship knows what is going on.

If both the man and woman work they still do the same as I wrote above but now you have 2 salaries going in to the family budget and now they will share the responsibility more. Maybe the man have a car from work so if something needs to be done far away he will take care of that while the woman goes and buy food at the local store close to their home.

this is how NORMAL local people do it in most cases. Now if you have some psycho asshole things can be a lot different. But i dont have low class assholes for friends so i am used to how normal people do things.
Never ever in 24 years have I seen a woman going to ask her man for money. Especially not for stupid shit she not need. Like moronic paris Hilton wannabe Vlogger Veronika says. the same Veronika who now have put her claws in to CLUELESS STEVE and building her own little cult of ignorant fools.

I have no love for diolli.com matchmaking but this video is probably the best one you will find covering this issue.
The stupid vlogger spreading bullshit info she is hinting about is VERONIKA who clearly is a gold digger and want people to think she is normal so she makes it sound like all women are like her. A fur as a gift on a 3rd date to show you are serious for example. Pure insanity and exactly what men are trying to avoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8R1fVZw1AU

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 5:58 pm

LFL wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 4:28 pm
I was looking through the Facebook page for Slavic Girl Marriage Agency, https://www.facebook.com/SlavicGirlAgency, which is one of the marriage agencies Dream Connections uses to get women for their tours. Of course, if you look at their Facebook page, you will see lady after lady that you will recognize from these events, as I have mentioned earlier in this thread. However, what I found funny was when they replied to a comment, the photo that appeared with their website was a photo of Mark and Anna Davis.

I took a screenshot, but how do I upload it to appear here ?

I wouldn't be surprised if Anna Davis was a client of this agency when she met Mark (through AFA), just like the women at DC events are actually clients of various local agencies.
Yes that was the agency Anna came from to the AFA social. Like you said Mark get most of the few not so ugly girls from this agency as well. This is a pay per letter scam operation not only in Nikolaev but Odessa as well. The manager of this SCAM outfit is even a DC translator. They also operate a big network of agencies all over ukraine from lviv in the west to donbas in the east.
They are also involved in some other not so nice but very profitable activities.
BIG SCAM=BIG BUCKS why do you think Mark works with them? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 6:14 pm

LFL wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 11:50 pm
retiredfrank wrote:
Because I'm a little more sympathetic towards the naive than you. Mark has significantly more skills in persuasion, sales, and manipulation than he does in matchmaking. His victims feel they have no other option. This thread is the only place that I know of where people can come read the truth. Some wise up, others don't. That sucks, but all we can do for those horses is to provide the water.
Yea and if you have seen these poor bastards walking around Nikolaev AFTER they realised it was all smoke and mirrors you might feel bad. Most people in this world are ignorant. Match that with a natural born liar/bullshit artist like Mark and they are easy marks. if they went in knowing that for the 7-10k they will spend they have a 5-10% chance of success not the bullshit 80% mark brainwash them with i bet not even 20% of them would go.
Most guys realise by Wednesday that this was all a waste but they never say anything to Mark or their translators. they not want to be the odd one out in this little CULT Mark have created. You not think he created this cult like group feeling just by chance do you? this like everything else he do is calculated to make the most profit for the longest time. When 90-95% FAIL you not want them to talk about it. So you create a cult and guys want to still be part of it. That is why you hear them say "even if I not met a woman it was the best time ever it changed my life for ever" REALLY? HOW? you go home to Texas and continue to live alone and miserable but with a 7-10k hole in your bank account. When the "high" goes away nobody think it was worth it. Well maybe a few real dumb guys do but not most sane guys.

Also factor in many of these guys have zero skills when it comes to women and that is the real reason why they are alone. Some have never even had a serious relationship and are 40+ or even 50+ Desperate people are always the best marks for a scam. They "want to believe" even when the TRUTH is so easy to see.
Like that 300 pounder in the AFA documentary who thought some 110 pound 21 year old model was just waiting to lay under him. Then after spending thousands on letters and even going to Ukraine failing of course he went hom to America and started it all over again. Writing to another 20 something hottie for 10 bucks a pop.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 6:37 pm

NMBob wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 6:01 am
retiredfrank wrote:
His attempt to basically scam people by getting genesis (crypto currency) mining referrals for himself off of them by pushing them to invest in genesis mining while omitting to mention the least bit the mountain of reviews of people having been ripped off by genesis mining tells me he is a detestable sleaze who will rip off anyone and at a minimum tell lies of omission about anything. Looks like my posts on youtube in his video where I warned people with links to numerous warning on genesis were likely deleted. I see them when I log in, but when I look for them off of others computers or non logged in I see the other comments, but not the ones I made, which are the only ones warning against what he says. This tells you everything you need to know about the ethics and trustworthiness of Mark Davis when he shoves people to some horribly reviewed investment to make referral commissions and omits all the mountain of info why one should never do it.

Well said!!!
Like i said earlier why did Mark not just put in 200k and make the 40k he needed for the orphanage in 2 weeks?
Instead of asking others to put in their money so he could make a few hundred?
A natural born bullshit artist is what he is.
Sadly the world is full of morons and easy marks to take advantage of. As long as he not cross the wrong person in Nikolaev He will be allowed to continue his scam and netting 80-100k per tour to Nikolaev

if he steps over the line it will be the last you ever heard of him. That much I can tell you. The local "bad boys" knows all about him after one dc girl made a huge mistake in the past.

This was a girl who came to the dc socials in the early years in Nikolaev.
She was probably one of the best looking girls to ever be at a dc social but she never found a man there. Or the guys got bad vibes from her. She ended up marrying a Turk not knowing he was involved in human trafficking. So the Turk actually married her to bring her home to sell her ass. But as the psycho she was instead of becoming a sex slave in Turkey she actually started helping her new husband to find girls in Ukraine. they did not get girls from Nikolaev to start with since she was from Nikolaev so they mostly got girls from villages outside Odessa. One time for some reason she did get a group of girls from Nikolaev and one of those girl have an uncle who happens to be one of the biggest bad boys in all of Ukraine. When he heard that someone had fixed a job for his sisters daughter in Turkey he must have known what that really meant. Before the group ever left Nikolaev both the Turk and his wife the former dc girl vanished and have not been found since.
He had probably trafficked a lot of girls him self but when it was his family he did not like it as much I guess.
After this happened all tour companies were looked in to on his orders and if anything bad happens that will be the end of tours in Nikolaev. Does not matter if it is dc, AFA or any other the other companies. If one f***s up all will be gone over night. There are a lot of other tours hitting Nikolaev that you have never heard of because they are not from English speaking countries or more or less underground.

So when Mark runs around town dressed like King Richard or Bud from AFA with his man purse they have no idea that people are watching.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » June 6th, 2018, 6:40 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 7:51 am
Hey I wonder if you can use crypto currency to pay for one of Mark's tours if he believes in it so much.
:) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe you will only need to pay half price as well. i mean the cryptos will for sure go up 50000% so it will be a great deal for Mark. Ask him and let us know how it went :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » June 6th, 2018, 7:28 pm

A few comments on some of the recent posts.

I agree that Mafia is, at best, a mediocre place to go. I guess it's really trendy. The lemonade there is pretty tasty and they have that one dessert, a cherry sauce covered chocolate thing that was good. I recommend trying it once.

I gave up watching the Veronika Olsen videos. There were a couple that were pretty good months ago, but now she has a fairly successful business pandering the the hopes of men who are so very thirsty for female attention. Lots of bad advice, but consistent with the "blue pill" mindset.

As far as money for the women, it's a little more nuanced. Given the history of the economy, it's not surprising that girls are looking for someone who has the signs of a good provider. That's why the whole "bring a small gift to a date" thing exists. If you can't afford to bring flowers or a small box of chocolate (under $5 USD), can you afford to support a wife? You will be paying for dinner/drinks/entertainment, get used to it. But also pay attention to what your date is ordering, if it's the most expensive thing on the menu, watch out. Most of the dates I went on were well under $40 USD. Not going to break the bank. Other expenses, like paying for taxis is just good manners, and again I have never taken a taxi ride that was over UAH 200 ($8). Once a relationship really seems to be happening, paying for English lessons doesn't seem to be unreasonable, but I wouldn't use Mark's services. In Mykolaiv, I recommend the Larrissa English Resource Center and in Kherson, Gringo. I'm sure there are many other good places as well, these are the only ones I am familiar with. And one last thing, if you do get involved as in living together or married, you will be supporting the household and you should plan on giving some money to your partner for whatever she wants to spend it on.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » June 6th, 2018, 8:09 pm

watts wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 5:49 pm

When are you guys going to understand it is NOT NORMAL for women to ask for money. Not even after you are married will a normal woman go around asking you for money!!

So for a final time i will explain how most NORMAL local couples handle money.
If onlt the man work and the woman stays home with the kids it is of course going to be only the mans money they use.
But they not think or call it THE MANS MONEY. This is a western mental thing.
No it's not a western thing because you have very traditional Christian families like that in the USA too. The difference in Ukraine is that the man can abandon a woman who doesn't keep her side of the traditional marriage bargain, and the result will be suffering for her because alimony and child support are a joke in Ukraine. Whereas the woman wins big during divorce in the USA, and giving so much power to the wife undermines traditional marriages.

Realistically, the only reason Ukrainian women look for foreign husbands is they need money to raise children. Women can get a sperm donation from local men, they can get sex from local men, they can do the work of raising children on their own, and they can get love from those children, but they usually cannot PAY for raising children on their own, at least not in Ukraine. So money is what foreign men bring to the table. That's reality. And it is certainly the man's money before there is a marriage and children.

Where I age with Watts is that women who are sincere will not immediately ask for cash. First they will want to know the man's goals. The ONLY sane goal for a man seeking a wife is that he wants a family with young children, either his own or those of some other man which he is willing to adopt. If he doesn't want that, then no reason to marry (other than maybe for Ukrainian residency, but there are ways to get a fake work visa by throwing money at the problem). Men who just want sex, like me, should pay an escort: good quality for the money in Ukraine, especially of you speak Russian.

Second, they will want to know if the man is compatible in terms of personality, lifestyle, etc, since no marriage can last long without that.

Third, simply being an American who can afford to travel to Ukraine is strong evidence a man has money, but the woman might want to know more details of what she can expect. A man who can early retire to Ukraine and bring a cash pension of $1000/month or more has something valuable to women who need money to raise children. So it is not unreasonable for the woman to inquire about finances. Better women will be ashamed to inquire and so the man should volunteer this information. And to reiterate, this IS the man's money while the man and woman are still just talking. In traditional marriage, man agrees to gives his money to the woman in exchange for her services as a mother, homemaker, sex partner. Once the marriage contract is signed, then yes, it is now family money, family children, family home, and man and woman both have right to each other's body for sex. Good luck finding younger or even middle aged Ukrainian women who think in this traditional way, especially in Mykolaiv.

I think bringing a Ukrainian woman back to the USA is always a bad idea, though sometimes it works. If that is the plan, then be very clear about what sort of lifestyle you can offer, and that means more explicit talk about money. Many Ukrainians refuse to believe that $5000/month pre-tax places like New York, Washington, Boston will give a much lower standard of living than $1000/month post-tax (from pension) in a place like Mykolaiv. (I didn't list West coast cities because at least they have better weather than Ukraine). And that doesn't even include culture shock, losing her network of friends and relatives, different language, etc. Much, much better for the man to move to Ukraine.