Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Cornfed » June 19th, 2018, 1:40 am

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:27 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:50 pm
If the goal is to take a bride back to the West, what is the perceived advantage of burned out Ukrainian hoes over burned out Western hoes?
Because burnt out Ukrainian hoes need you.
Except that they won't need you once they can stay in the West without you, which in a lot of places they can do right away just by claiming you "abused" them.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » June 19th, 2018, 1:51 am

Strykr wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 12:02 am
The perception is that it is a tip. But they suggest a tip amount. The translators only make a few hundred dollars from DC for the tour. Which is actually pretty good when you think of the what the average wage is for the whole month. One person told me it 250 from DC. So I'm not sure if it is different between the girls. One translator I spoke with said it worth taking the week off her normal work because guys always give a good tip. And the translator do deserve to be paid well. My one would hang out with me till midnight most nights. We are told that tipping them is a good idea, because in the future we may need them, when in a relationship. So you tip for these reasons.

1. The translators are great and you want to make sure they are taken care of. My one mentioned she needed some dental work and she would use the money from DC. So I wanted to help her out. But that was my decision and I didn't say it was for that. I just gave her a good tip.
2. In case you need her in the future
3. If you didn't, you would most likely be classed as an asshole :)

But, really you don't have to. If you choose not to. But I couldn't imagine any guys not doing it.

They told us we can keep the phone, But then at the end, asked for it back. I thought it was because I wasn't successful. But speaking to another guy who was successful, he lost his too. He was the guy that lost his numbers. I checked on the website when we were there, as we were scratching our heads about this. And sure enough on the website that describes what you get on the tour, it does say you can keep the phone.

I did ask my translator, and it was her impression was that everyone gives them back. But it was a crappy phone. It was a smart phone, but only just.
They should just give you a sim.

One thing I totally forgot was there is a visit to an orphanage. I didnt go, but I did donate some money. I'm not sure if others guys donated or how much. It's cool they do this. I'm not sure what the deal with it is, because AFA also do it. I was cheeky and asked John from AFA if it was a TAX write off. ie the company becomes a charity or something like that. But he said it wasn't, but he also added Mark copied AFA, he had seen this when he attended the AFA tour. But either way, it's a good cause.
I don't understand. Is tipping part of Ukraine custom? What about in restaurants? Are you supposed to leave waiters a tip? I agree that a 5000 USD tour should include everything, and that the girls should be paid very well by Mark already. Any more is just greedy.

I'm sure if you needed the translator again, and you were willing to pay her directly, she wouldn't say no.

Asking the phone back is odd. You can get a prepaid phone at Walmart for $20. Why don't they just let you keep the prepaid phone? Or they can just give you a prepaid sim for you to put into your smart phone. Those are cheap too.

You mean they actually took you to an orphanage? Why? For how long? That is very weird. And kind of rude too. Men who are on a tour to find a bride should not be forced to go to an orphanage and have their time wasted without their permission.

If Mark wants to help the orphanage, he should tell the men that a certain percentage of their tour money (the 5k they paid) will go to the orphanage, and not to him. That's the right way to do it, not ask guys for more money after they already paid a whopping 5k. That just looks like unbridled uncontrolled greed, which the Bible condemns. It's very shameless. Yet ironically, Mark claims to be Christian and the son of a church preacher. But this kind of behavior is un-Christian.

But then again, the famous oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller also claimed to be a devout Christian and active church goer too, yet his business practices made him one of the most hated men in America. Go figure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 19th, 2018, 1:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:40 am
Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 1:27 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:50 pm
If the goal is to take a bride back to the West, what is the perceived advantage of burned out Ukrainian hoes over burned out Western hoes?
Because burnt out Ukrainian hoes need you.
Except that they won't need you once they can stay in the West without you, which in a lot of places they can do right away just by claiming you "abused" them.
Well then you have to find a good woman that really likes you and is compatible with you. If you have that, then she won't do that. You assume that all women are evil. That's not true. You got to choose a good one too. There are many signs of an evil woman if you know how to look for them.

The US government should just deport women who do that. Why do they let them stay? That makes no sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 19th, 2018, 1:59 am

Btw everyone, I talked to Eurobrat on the phone the other night. He has met some good Ukrainian girls from my co-brand dating site at:

http://dating.happierabroad.com

He said that most of them are legit and he has gotten many phone numbers and Skyped with several of them, and saw them on cam. So far they haven't asked him for any money and seem legit. Not all of them speak English though, but a few do. He is going to Ukraine soon to meet one that seems to like him. (He works in Dublin, so it's a short flight) Wish him luck.

So I would recommend you guys who want to meet nice girls in Ukraine to try out my co-brand dating site. There seems to be a lot of young legit girls on there from Ukraine. Try it out at the link above. It's only like 30 dollars a month for unlimited correspondence, far cheaper than the 5k for DC. Ask Eurobrat if you want for more details by PMing him privately if you want.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 3:18 am

Translator pay increases based on how many tours they have done. It starts at shit, and goes up. DC does not pay them well. They accept the shit pay because of the anticipated tip but also the opportunity to meet a new source of income. Guys often make return trips and usually use the same translator, which is exactly what the translator wants.

Winston, it is the Odessa airport, not Kiev.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » June 19th, 2018, 5:31 am

Tipping is now common in Ukrainian restaurants but you can get away with tipping not at all. I've seen Ukrainians leave no tip in a restaurant. You can get away with leaving 10-20 uah as a tip regardless of the amount of the bill.

Some restaurants will add a 10% gratuity to the bill.

On another note it seems there is an add on for everything on a DC tour. Your initial 5k expenditure could easily turn into 10k-12k because Mark is not including enough that he should with the tour. Doesn't he understand that is bad press and it's going to hurt him in the long run? I can't imagine anyone would want to take a second tour if they were not successful on the first tour. Didn't Steve Neese try to do that? Wasn't he turned down by Mark?

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » June 19th, 2018, 5:59 am

http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/ukraine/index.php
The Quest Tour Program Includes:

We do not provide air transportation because it adds little value to the goal of finding a spouse and can cause complications. We understand that other organizations purchase these round trips tickets from JFK , but then you have to purchase travel to arrive and coordinate with that flight. Should you meet someone and decide to stay longer it creates complications with your connecting flights. Finally, we have clients who don’t need this "included" flight at all since they live in Australia or Europe. What we do instead is put that money to work toward the things that will help you find a spouse - such as more events, different types of events, cell phone, plus, and a first ever, your own dedicated translator who will help you every step of the way. This also allows you to expand your dating prospects to include more than just English-only speaking women. That JFK thing is not money well spent if the goal is a life-partner.
The language is ambiguous here. Does it say you get to keep the cell phone? Where did you see that Strykr? Maybe Mark Davis could come here and clarify this.

If it's a cheap, crappy cell phone why would DC want it back? It would contain phone numbers and chat conversations of ladies that guys had met on the tour. I would never give it back. I would put up a fuss and speak to Mark directly.

Maybe some unscrupulous DC staff are asking for it back and Mark is unaware?

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 12:31 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:59 am
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/ukraine/index.php
The Quest Tour Program Includes:

We do not provide air transportation because it adds little value to the goal of finding a spouse and can cause complications. We understand that other organizations purchase these round trips tickets from JFK , but then you have to purchase travel to arrive and coordinate with that flight. Should you meet someone and decide to stay longer it creates complications with your connecting flights. Finally, we have clients who don’t need this "included" flight at all since they live in Australia or Europe. What we do instead is put that money to work toward the things that will help you find a spouse - such as more events, different types of events, cell phone, plus, and a first ever, your own dedicated translator who will help you every step of the way. This also allows you to expand your dating prospects to include more than just English-only speaking women. That JFK thing is not money well spent if the goal is a life-partner.
The language is ambiguous here. Does it say you get to keep the cell phone? Where did you see that Strykr? Maybe Mark Davis could come here and clarify this.

If it's a cheap, crappy cell phone why would DC want it back? It would contain phone numbers and chat conversations of ladies that guys had met on the tour. I would never give it back. I would put up a fuss and speak to Mark directly.

Maybe some unscrupulous DC staff are asking for it back and Mark is unaware?
If Mark came to this thread, I'd be shocked if keeping the cell phone broke the top 20 issues would be asked to answer for. I can confirm it is a cheap, crappy cell phone. I am actually shocked to hear guys are returning it. This has not always been the case.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 12:41 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 5:31 am
On another note it seems there is an add on for everything on a DC tour. Your initial 5k expenditure could easily turn into 10k-12k because Mark is not including enough that he should with the tour. Doesn't he understand that is bad press and it's going to hurt him in the long run? I can't imagine anyone would want to take a second tour if they were not successful on the first tour. Didn't Steve Neese try to do that? Wasn't he turned down by Mark?
It is not hurting him. Short run or long run. Mark has his tribe so convinced that they are afraid to confront him or ask hard questions for fear they will lose their ONLY chance to be happy. In their minds, he is the only chance. I said it before, I'll say it again. Mark's screening is to eliminate the skeptics and fill the tours with only the gullible men.

rrastdb
Freshman Poster

Post by rrastdb » June 19th, 2018, 7:16 pm

Hey guys just wanted to add something here. Last week I was up in northern California for the wedding of a friend with a of group guys. One of guys in our group was thinking about going on one of these dream connections tours. We ended up seeing a guy i had met a while back staying at our hotel with a dream connection girl on the Colombia website. The guy who was thinking about going on the tour recognized the girl and asked me to look at her profile on the website. After looking It was her who was with this guy I had met before. Speaking to some acquaintances they confirmed the two have been close for awhile now. She is still up on the website as single when she is definitely not. We saw it with our own eyes. To boot her age is wrong and she even works for dream Connections. What the heck type of employees does dream Connections hire who are deceiving guys by leaving their profile on the website as single when they are not. I told the guy in our group he needed to post about this on the forum here. He said he would rather not as he felt bad for the girl involved (not sure why). Little does this Dream Connections company know the guy who was at the wedding who wanted to go on the tour also works for one of the top law enforcement agencies in the country. He has the know how to search out info. He did some investigating into the some of the Colombian girls who say they are single. What he found was crazy. At least 5 other girls are already involved with someone and some have been together for over 6-12 months. All of them are the more attractive ones. Guess what they are all still on the website as single. So i agree with the post above the girls are left on the website as eye candy. What dream connections is doing is disgusting. I know he emailed Dream Connections but I'm not sure if he heard back as he left to go back home. I will call him in a few days and ask if he heard back. I doubt they will write him back. I really felt bad for the guy as he was heartbroken when he found out what was going on with all these girls. He is a smart good looking guy who meant well. After reading posts in this forum this seems not to be the first case of this. Dream connections can deny all of what I wrote. If they do all I can say is bring it on. They can bring there evidence and I can bring mine. All I can say is buyer beware! Looking forward to your thoughts.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » June 19th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Dream Connections never took down Steve's girl's profile the whole time that was going on. And during that same time period, Davis put up a youtube video stating that at the end of each tour, they got together and noted who was a couple, and took the profiles down lol.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » June 20th, 2018, 10:23 am

Guys I emailed Mark and here's what he said:
Hey, Steve:

I’ve found HA to be a toxic environment, but I’d be happy to answer the question.

Guys can keep their Ukrainian cell phones if they wish, but they are rarely used. Most times, men take the SIM card we provide, instead of the phone, and put it in their own phones so they can have all of the numbers and photos on their daily use phone back home.

I hope that helps.

Mark

Mark Edward Davis
Author / Men's Coach / CEO
Dream Connections Int'l, Inc.
(888) 899-8600 Ext. 1

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » June 20th, 2018, 11:52 am

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:08 pm
retiredfrank wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:57 am
Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

Frank, Can I Ask. Are you currently with a Ukraine Lady, Married or otherwise. And how long have you been looking in Ukraine?
I am. She's coming later today for 4 hours, during which times I get to fully enjoy her naked body subject to rules we previously agreed on (condoms required, no anal or cum-in-mouth unless I pay extra, shower beforehand, no rudeness, etc). I see her twice weekly, which is just about right, so that we never get bored but rather always look forwards to seeing one another. Price is well within my means, like all prices in Ukraine, so that I actually feel like I'm underpaying and plan to give her a big bonus when I leave Ukraine in August. 35 years younger, beautiful former model, degree in engineering, very professional behavior, always on time, never any arguments between us.

I've also had considerable experience with other Ukrainian women. So far I've lived 10 months in Ukraine (3 months per summer times 3 years plus part of fourth summer). I speak intermediate level Russian.
So basically she's a freelancer exchanging sex for money, without any pimp or agency right? If so that's great. Such girls usually set their own rules and if they like you or get comfortable with you, they will be more generous and relaxed and intimate, including kissing on the mouth. So it will be more like GFE (girlfriend experience) But the ones that work for pimps or agencies are usually very strict, uptight and rushed, all business, especially if they are white girls.

How do you find such girls though? When I was in Russia I think I had one relation like that in a small town. She was great and very passionate and did all for me, including passionate french kissing like in the movies. But that's not usual. Usually to get a prostitute you had to get the girls in hotel lounges or call a pimp or agency. They would have strict rules and only spend one hour with you and it would feel rushed. And their attitude wasn't good.

How do you find a good freelancer with a good attitude?

Btw, I don't think the guys here are looking for that. They are looking for a real girlfriend or wife for long term. So in that sense, when you court a woman, you of course have to pay for dinner, before you get any intimacy. That's been the tradition for thousands of years. Why do you defy it? It's very normal and old fashioned and in accord with good family values too.
Ah, finally an intelligent question, which I will rephrase: How to find a quality mistress? Unfortunately, the answer is you have to grind through a while bunch of bad apples to find the good ones. As of right now, the consensus is use Mamba.ru with the VIP option ($12 for 3 months) to search for girls looking for a sponsor. The closer the girl is to being in your "league", the more likely you'll get a true girlfriend experience. Because you are offering money rather than just your penis and companionship, you have something valuable that she can't get easily from local men. And indeed, paying a mistress is old-fashioned and in accordance with family values, especially if she is a single mother. You have to be in Ukraine to make this work and you can't marry, because you need the implied threat of leaving, and thus cutting off the money supply, if she cuts of the sex supply.

The guys in this thread are pathetic fools, "blue pill" guys, who are despised my women in their own country and despised by Ukrainian women as well. They understand nothing of women motivations. Occasionally, a guy will luck out with a wife from Ukraine but guys also occasionally luck out with wives in the USA, Britain, NZ, etc. But occasional luck is not a sound basis for making decisions. The upside to bringing a wife from Ukraine is small, since eventually most husbands get bored with their wives. The downside is horrific. By contrast, there is little downside to a man who moves to Ukraine to marry and raise a family, which is why I keep recommending that, for those men who do want a family. I am aware this is a marriage thread and I only discuss my situation ( girlfriend type sex with a paid mistress) in order to shed some light on the situation.

I believe that you, Winston, are past the point of wanting more children, but that you still want a pretty young slavic girlfriend. And you can get that if you put in the work and are willing to spend some money. Less money than you would spend in Thailand or Philippines for a similar young woman, depending on how much work you do. The main thing is not to expect fast results. Like I said, lots of bad apples for every good one. Your problems in the past in FSU were because you acted like a simp, NOT because you are not tall enough or have an Asian face. Shorter asian guys are not the favorite of tall slavic girls, but money is a great equalizer. Plus people are complex. Some slavic girls actually have a fetish for asian guys, you never know. My girlfriend's sisters are both 170cm (5'7") blond asia-philes. One wants to move to Japan and is learning Japanese, one wants to move to Korea and is learning Korean. If you don't mind sharing a mistress, so that she can have a tall local guy in addition to you, that greatly improves your odds of success. Sharing is the rule with mistresses, of course, unless you pay very well.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » June 20th, 2018, 2:56 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 10:23 am
Guys I emailed Mark and here's what he said:
Hey, Steve:

I’ve found HA to be a toxic environment, but I’d be happy to answer the question.

Guys can keep their Ukrainian cell phones if they wish, but they are rarely used. Most times, men take the SIM card we provide, instead of the phone, and put it in their own phones so they can have all of the numbers and photos on their daily use phone back home.

I hope that helps.

Mark

Mark Edward Davis
Author / Men's Coach / CEO
Dream Connections Int'l, Inc.
(888) 899-8600 Ext. 1
And that's complete bullshit as well. Very few guys screw with swapping the SIM card over. Also, DC doesn't bother paying for any text messages, so you will need to do that as well. And bring a microSD card with you, the phone doesn't have enough storage.

One thing that worked well for me was to log my phone into Google and everything stayed sync'ed up. No worries about losing any contacts or pictures.

rrastdb
Freshman Poster

Post by rrastdb » June 20th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone. Spoke this afternoon to the guy who was out here last weekend with us. Going on 4 days now and no response from Dream Connections. Dream Connections received the email as he received the email confirming that they received his email and would respond. He is back at work (he's in law enforcement) and has taken a deeper look into the whole Dream Connections tour. He has found some really sketchy stuff going on in regards to the Colombia program. I am trying to convince him to post his findings here but again he is going to give them a few more days to respond. If not, he is going to post his findings. You wont believe the deal with some of these ladies. I will leave it to him to post his findings. Believe me, it will really have your head spinning.
rrastdb wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 7:16 pm
Hey guys just wanted to add something here. Last week I was up in northern California for the wedding of a friend with a of group guys. One of guys in our group was thinking about going on one of these dream connections tours. We ended up seeing a guy i had met a while back staying at our hotel with a dream connection girl on the Colombia website. The guy who was thinking about going on the tour recognized the girl and asked me to look at her profile on the website. After looking It was her who was with this guy I had met before. Speaking to some acquaintances they confirmed the two have been close for awhile now. She is still up on the website as single when she is definitely not. We saw it with our own eyes. To boot her age is wrong and she even works for dream Connections. What the heck type of employees does dream Connections hire who are deceiving guys by leaving their profile on the website as single when they are not. I told the guy in our group he needed to post about this on the forum here. He said he would rather not as he felt bad for the girl involved (not sure why). Little does this Dream Connections company know the guy who was at the wedding who wanted to go on the tour also works for one of the top law enforcement agencies in the country. He has the know how to search out info. He did some investigating into the some of the Colombian girls who say they are single. What he found was crazy. At least 5 other girls are already involved with someone and some have been together for over 6-12 months. All of them are the more attractive ones. Guess what they are all still on the website as single. So i agree with the post above the girls are left on the website as eye candy. What dream connections is doing is disgusting. I know he emailed Dream Connections but I'm not sure if he heard back as he left to go back home. I will call him in a few days and ask if he heard back. I doubt they will write him back. I really felt bad for the guy as he was heartbroken when he found out what was going on with all these girls. He is a smart good looking guy who meant well. After reading posts in this forum this seems not to be the first case of this. Dream connections can deny all of what I wrote. If they do all I can say is bring it on. They can bring there evidence and I can bring mine. All I can say is buyer beware! Looking forward to your thoughts.