Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 606
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by retiredfrank » June 22nd, 2018, 10:52 am

@Stryker: assuming I still want sex at age 85, then yes, I might have to pay more. Not a problem, since I'm way underrunning my budget as is. Though I doubt it. I know a lot more about women than you do. There are plenty of perverted 19yo's who I'm sure get excited by the idea f***ing a man old enough to be their great grandfather. If I can still get it up at age 100, I expect 19yo's to be lined up to f**k me for the same price I pay now, all so they can say they f***ed a guy 5 times their age. Don't underestimate what perverts girls can be. Hugh Hefner was getting HB10 American 19yo's right up to the very end. If you started acting like a sexually grown man you could get a girl your age in NZ, you know. As is, any woman you marry is going to be easy prey for younger men who do understand women (less likely to have affairs with men my age). She'll be bored stiff and full of contempt for you and aching for a man she can respect to have an affair with. So hope you are ready to be cheated on.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 22nd, 2018, 11:09 am

retiredfrank wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 10:52 am
@Stryker: assuming I still want sex at age 85, then yes, I might have to pay more. Not a problem, since I'm way underrunning my budget as is. Though I doubt it. I know a lot more about women than you do. There are plenty of perverted 19yo's who I'm sure get excited by the idea f***ing a man old enough to be their great grandfather. If I can still get it up at age 100, I expect 19yo's to be lined up to f**k me for the same price I pay now, all so they can say they f***ed a guy 5 times their age. Don't underestimate what perverts girls can be. Hugh Hefner was getting HB10 American 19yo's right up to the very end. If you started acting like a sexually grown man you could get a girl your age in NZ, you know. As is, any woman you marry is going to be easy prey for younger men who do understand women (less likely to have affairs with men my age). She'll be bored stiff and full of contempt for you and aching for a man she can respect to have an affair with. So hope you are ready to be cheated on.
You should know more women than me, you are twice my age. I fail to see the achievement in this. I think you are lonely, you spend so much time in here. And there's nothing wrong with that.
You have listed yourself in the top 10% or 1% (depending on how YOU wish to view it) Percentile of men in your age. Yet you go on and on and on about prostitutes. You are paying women to have sex with you. If you didn't pay them, it wouldn't happen. And even listing the sex acts you do. (Somebody please poke out my mind's eye! ) Myself and my buddies used to brag about stuff like that when we were in early 20's to see who was the most badass who's getting "the most P*ssy in town". Usually, the guys that talked the most about it, actually got the least. Just sayin.... I'm guessing you didnt get much back then, but now you have money, you get make up for lost time perhaps. And hey what not right?
Rewarding women with a meal if they give you sex? um what..? What happened in your life, Frankie. Not one person has agreed with your sentiments. Am I the only one here that thinks you have some deep physiological problems. You had no issues calling me out, when I said nothing to offend you... But Frank, I am Serious when I say this, I would put money on it that you have Aspergers, or you are on the spectrum. They way you explain everything is not normal. And if that is so, I apologise, but if not, then you are just another unrealistic dirty old man going to Ukraine and treating the woman like shit.
No wonder there are so many scammers. You make the ladies think we are all stupid. Thanks a lot Buddy!.. ..

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 606
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by retiredfrank » June 22nd, 2018, 11:42 am

@Stryker: of course I can get OLDER women, American or Ukrainian, to have sex with me for free. Any average guy any age can usually get average or below average women the same age. The problem is getting young and beautiful women, you idiot. Hugh Hefner couldn't reliably get young and beautiful women either to have sex for free when he was 60 (he could unreliably get lucky now and then, but it's a PITA waiting to get lucky). Again, you show you don't understand women. Beautiful young girls can and do envoy sex with older men, but they feel humiliated if they don't get paid for sex in some way. Marriage is one extremely expensive way to pay them. Wining and dining and the other crap a lot of single guys do might actually be more expensive than paying cash like me, plus it attracts stupid girls. Smart girls realize they can't pay their rent with dinners they've already eaten. Whereas they can pay with the cash I give, plus the sex with an uninhibited man like me is better than what they get from nincomppops like you.

Re Aspergers. Are you insulting me for being intelligent, successful in the business world, successful at getting what I want from women, happy being by myself most of the time? If so, I throw up my hands. I'm arguing with an idiot and it's becoming tiresome.

Of course no one agrees with me. Because this thread is filled with fools. Fools, including you, who couldn't see in advance that paying DC $5000 was not a good idea. Instead of Aspergers, why not call me wise, possessedl of common sense, street savvy: all of these adjectives are anathema to fools who want to continue living in their fools paradise, so if course they hate me. I'm writing mainly for myself, an exercise to keep my wits sharp, and incidentally as a service to any intelligent men out there who are lurking on this thread. But enough with Stryker for now. Stupidity and mental weakness can be contagious.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 22nd, 2018, 12:07 pm

Oh, Come on Frankie, Give us a hug. You can have one this one for free.... Buuuut you will have to wash your hands first. Thoroughly. :lol:

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 95
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by SteveUKR » June 22nd, 2018, 12:32 pm

I don't know what the big deal is in paying an escort for sex. I prefer to have GFE, which in my view comes with a real gf.
Last edited by SteveUKR on June 23rd, 2018, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 736
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by WorldTraveler » June 22nd, 2018, 4:32 pm



I liked this guy's video, but thought it was too long. I'd hate speed dating and sitting at table with 3 women I had no interest with at a time. I'd hate only meeting 60 girls a social. I prefer the larger socials, the larger the better. His how to succeed at AFA video has some good points.

Pale Horse, you said Mark Davis took you to a $60 steak dinner. So food costs that much in Odessa? So Ukraine is not cheap now with the devaluation of the Hryvnia?

In the video, he says that the hotel in Nikolaev is a dump. It doesn't make sense why Mark would put you in such a low end hotel if you're paying $5000.

The saddest thing of all is that a good looking articulate man can't find a wife in New Zealand (or the West) and has to go to Ukraine just to find a wife. This should dismay the belief that only losers can't find wives in their home country.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » June 22nd, 2018, 6:22 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 4:32 pm

Pale Horse, you said Mark Davis took you to a $60 steak dinner. So food costs that much in Odessa? So Ukraine is not cheap now with the devaluation of the Hryvnia?

In the video, he says that the hotel in Nikolaev is a dump. It doesn't make sense why Mark would put you in such a low end hotel if you're paying $5000.
Many things get cheaper with the weakening of the local currency, but places that cater to foreigners and rich locals are less impacted.

What doesn't make sense about Mark pocketing extra savings from a cheap hotel ? It's exactly in line with everything else he does.

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by snede » June 22nd, 2018, 9:25 pm

LFL wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 6:22 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 4:32 pm

Pale Horse, you said Mark Davis took you to a $60 steak dinner. So food costs that much in Odessa? So Ukraine is not cheap now with the devaluation of the Hryvnia?

In the video, he says that the hotel in Nikolaev is a dump. It doesn't make sense why Mark would put you in such a low end hotel if you're paying $5000.
Many things get cheaper with the weakening of the local currency, but places that cater to foreigners and rich locals are less impacted.

What doesn't make sense about Mark pocketing extra savings from a cheap hotel ? It's exactly in line with everything else he does.
The steak dinner in Odessa was quite good. For me it was $47. Probably half or less what it would have cost me here in the US. Still, a bit expensive.

The DC office used to be just off the lobby, so that's probably one of the reasons. I wouldn't call it a dump, it was about average for a Holiday Inn in the US. Also, the location in Mykolaiv is great and sitting in the outdoor part of the cafe watching people walk by was really nice. And lots of places to go within a few blocks. It's an older building, but I kind of enjoyed the character.

rrastdb
Freshman Poster
Posts: 4
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by rrastdb » June 22nd, 2018, 9:44 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone. I received a call back from the guy who was thinking about the Colombia Tour with Dream Connections. Mark finally got back to him last night. So all the investigating he did was spot on. The girl we saw in San Francisco is now off the website. Here are some of his other findings that Mark confirmed too:

Most of the girls they list for Medellin are from other agencies and they are connected to an agency in the united states and I believe he said an office somewhere outside of north and south America. It seems like most of the girls in the 19-25 range are all connected to this one guy who also works part for the local agency. (He already knew this and was waiting for Mark to say it)

At least 3 are cam girls which are in a database for law enforcement in the United States that have ripped off quite a few Americans for webcam services not rendered. (He brought it to Marks attention)

At least 9 of them are presently dating someone with some being together with their boyfriends for over one year. They were added to the DC website even after they were known to have a man. Some have different names and ages. He told me he stopped at 9 as it was obvious something was seriously wrong. (He brought this to Marks attention also)

He had even more ammo but he said its obvious what was happening with the Medellin program. He said all this had disgusted him so he stopped looking into it. You guys need a few other guys like him at high levels of law enforcement to flush all these snakes out of the weeds.

truly sad to be honest. he was really looking forward to meeting a lady in Colombia.

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:10 am
rrastdb wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone. Spoke this afternoon to the guy who was out here last weekend with us. Going on 4 days now and no response from Dream Connections. Dream Connections received the email as he received the email confirming that they received his email and would respond. He is back at work (he's in law enforcement) and has taken a deeper look into the whole Dream Connections tour. He has found some really sketchy stuff going on in regards to the Colombia program. I am trying to convince him to post his findings here but again he is going to give them a few more days to respond. If not, he is going to post his findings. You wont believe the deal with some of these ladies. I will leave it to him to post his findings. Believe me, it will really have your head spinning.
Yeah tell him to post here. Would be interesting. Maybe he can email DC and tell them that he works in law enforcement. That may incite them to reply because they would fear an investigation by law enforcement? Has he investigated the DC tour in Ukraine and Thailand too? Who are you by the way?

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by snede » June 22nd, 2018, 9:58 pm

Wow, Mark actually admitted that something was wrong. Hard to believe.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » June 22nd, 2018, 10:33 pm

rrastdb wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 9:44 pm
Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone. I received a call back from the guy who was thinking about the Colombia Tour with Dream Connections. Mark finally got back to him last night. So all the investigating he did was spot on. The girl we saw in San Francisco is now off the website. Here are some of his other findings that Mark confirmed too:

Most of the girls they list for Medellin are from other agencies and they are connected to an agency in the united states and I believe he said an office somewhere outside of north and south America. It seems like most of the girls in the 19-25 range are all connected to this one guy who also works part for the local agency. (He already knew this and was waiting for Mark to say it)

At least 3 are cam girls which are in a database for law enforcement in the United States that have ripped off quite a few Americans for webcam services not rendered. (He brought it to Marks attention)

At least 9 of them are presently dating someone with some being together with their boyfriends for over one year. They were added to the DC website even after they were known to have a man. Some have different names and ages. He told me he stopped at 9 as it was obvious something was seriously wrong. (He brought this to Marks attention also)

He had even more ammo but he said its obvious what was happening with the Medellin program. He said all this had disgusted him so he stopped looking into it. You guys need a few other guys like him at high levels of law enforcement to flush all these snakes out of the weeds.

truly sad to be honest. he was really looking forward to meeting a lady in Colombia.

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 6:10 am
rrastdb wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone. Spoke this afternoon to the guy who was out here last weekend with us. Going on 4 days now and no response from Dream Connections. Dream Connections received the email as he received the email confirming that they received his email and would respond. He is back at work (he's in law enforcement) and has taken a deeper look into the whole Dream Connections tour. He has found some really sketchy stuff going on in regards to the Colombia program. I am trying to convince him to post his findings here but again he is going to give them a few more days to respond. If not, he is going to post his findings. You wont believe the deal with some of these ladies. I will leave it to him to post his findings. Believe me, it will really have your head spinning.
Yeah tell him to post here. Would be interesting. Maybe he can email DC and tell them that he works in law enforcement. That may incite them to reply because they would fear an investigation by law enforcement? Has he investigated the DC tour in Ukraine and Thailand too? Who are you by the way?
You guys know I call out DC on their bullshit, but I am absolutely fair and honest in my criticism. This is suspicious to me. I find it hard to believe that U.S. law enforcement is maintaining a database of Colombian camgirls who, what, don't show their tits for long enough ?? Are you f***ing kidding me ? This poster is doing what I suspect Mark does in his webinars. He recounts a story, telling both sides, when there is no way to confirm its veracity. I find it very very doubtful that a conversation with Mark took place wherein he admitted what is written. Not buying it at all.
Last edited by LFL on June 22nd, 2018, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 4:32 pm


I liked this guy's video, but thought it was too long. I'd hate speed dating and sitting at table with 3 women I had no interest with at a time. I'd hate only meeting 60 girls a social. I prefer the larger socials, the larger the better. His how to succeed at AFA video has some good points.

Pale Horse, you said Mark Davis took you to a $60 steak dinner. So food costs that much in Odessa? So Ukraine is not cheap now with the devaluation of the Hryvnia?

In the video, he says that the hotel in Nikolaev is a dump. It doesn't make sense why Mark would put you in such a low end hotel if you're paying $5000.

The saddest thing of all is that a good looking articulate man can't find a wife in New Zealand (or the West) and has to go to Ukraine just to find a wife. This should dismay the belief that only losers can't find wives in their home country.
Yeah I know it's long. :lol: But I really wanted to give a good picture of what it's like. And I could have gone on probably for another hour, with things that happened that I didnt talk about.

I wouldn't say the hotel is a dump. But in the morning there was only cold water, in the evening there was no water. This for me, this is a kinda shit. It is a very cheap hotel. And I'm guessing DC get's a good deal on it. With AFA, all the hotels were really nice. It's almost a mental thing. If you feel great when you wake up, you will have a good day. If you wake up cold, on bad bed, have no hot water in November. The day is not off to the best start.... Especially when you are trying to look and feel your best for a big date.

In regards to the last part. I have met so many young guys. Smart, good-looking and successful on all 3 tours I have been on. I really believe there is a shift in mentality amongst going to Ukraine.

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by snede » June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am

Strykr wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
[
Yeah I know it's long. :lol: But I really wanted to give a good picture of what it's like. And I could have gone on probably for another hour, with things that happened that I didnt talk about.

I wouldn't say the hotel is a dump. But in the morning there was only cold water, in the evening there was no water. This for me, this is a kinda shit. It is a very cheap hotel. And I'm guessing DC get's a good deal on it. With AFA, all the hotels were really nice. It's almost a mental thing. If you feel great when you wake up, you will have a good day. If you wake up cold, on bad bed, have no hot water in November. The day is not off to the best start.... Especially when you are trying to look and feel your best for a big date.

In regards to the last part. I have met so many young guys. Smart, good-looking and successful on all 3 tours I have been on. I really believe there is a shift in mentality amongst going to Ukraine.
Maybe I got lucky, I never lacked for hot showers in that hotel. The hotel in Kherson had an annual shutdown to flush the city water one night while I was there, but there was hot water till about 10PM.

Unfortunately, the women in Ukraine are getting spoiled with all the attention they are getting. I am trying to figure out where to look next.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » June 23rd, 2018, 12:29 am

snede wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am
Strykr wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
[
Yeah I know it's long. :lol: But I really wanted to give a good picture of what it's like. And I could have gone on probably for another hour, with things that happened that I didnt talk about.

I wouldn't say the hotel is a dump. But in the morning there was only cold water, in the evening there was no water. This for me, this is a kinda shit. It is a very cheap hotel. And I'm guessing DC get's a good deal on it. With AFA, all the hotels were really nice. It's almost a mental thing. If you feel great when you wake up, you will have a good day. If you wake up cold, on bad bed, have no hot water in November. The day is not off to the best start.... Especially when you are trying to look and feel your best for a big date.

In regards to the last part. I have met so many young guys. Smart, good-looking and successful on all 3 tours I have been on. I really believe there is a shift in mentality amongst going to Ukraine.
Maybe I got lucky, I never lacked for hot showers in that hotel. The hotel in Kherson had an annual shutdown to flush the city water one night while I was there, but there was hot water till about 10PM.

Unfortunately, the women in Ukraine are getting spoiled with all the attention they are getting. I am trying to figure out where to look next.
Anywhere the tours don't go is a good start.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26643
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » June 23rd, 2018, 12:38 am

retiredfrank wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:14 am
First of all, I don't feel lonely ever, with or without escort girls in my life. I don't even care that much about real sex versus masturbation. But for whatever reason, I feel more complete having sex with a young woman a couple times a week during my three months in Ukraine. So that's why I do it. I don't expect the average men reading this thread to live like me, but I already explained many times what the average man should do: wait until he can early retire (study Russian while waiting), then move to Ukraine and marry and raise a family here.

Second, well I suppose I vaguely remember young love, age 16 or so, just like I vaguely remember being excited at going to first day of school when I was 6 years old. So what? I'm not 6 or 16 years old and whether or not those were happy years, I'm not interested in acting like a child when I'm near 60 years old. There are things I experience now that I was incapable of experiencing when I was 6 or 16. All things considered, I would say right now are the best years of my life. Having the ability to summon forth beautiful girls to do my sexual bidding in exchange due a small fraction of my discretionary income is a huge improvement over my life at age 50, which I remember much more clearly than age 6 or 16. I don't really care if the girl loves me, as long as she finds me sexually attractive enough to give good service, which she does.

I specifically stated above that you need to get an escort girl in your league to get good service. I'm top 1% in terms of body for men my age, top 10% for men of any age, which is why I can get a top quality young woman to find me sexually attractive enough to give good service, whether or not she loves me. I suggest you read my advice in the pot belly thread, because nothing ruins a man's attractiveness worse than being fat. And then do some morning calisthenics to build muscles, especially your forearms. And dress better. And stop acting like a simp. Few men are attracted to fat girls who dress poorly and have a bad haircut and act like giggling fools. So why should high quality women be attracted to junky looking and acting men?
Then you are unfeeling compared to me. If you don't understand loneliness then you are either hardened or soulless. But you need affection and tenderness and energy from her body right?

Well my pot belly is very stubborn. It won't lessen even if I eat little to nothing. It seems to be fixed or destined. FYI, I do not dress poorly. What are you referring to? I dress in polo shirts and slacks like upper middle class people and yuppies and preppies do. Very standard and normal. Come see my wardrobe and see. The problem is that when you have a pot belly every shirt looks bad on you. You have to wear blazers and jackets to hide it. But in Asia it's too hot to wear blazers and jackets. You can only wear that up north in Europe or Russia.

Btw, I thought only Asian girls are unforgiving about pot bellies. Usually Ukrainian and Russian girls don't mind, because they are hardwired to like big men who look like Russian bears. They aren't as into skinny guys as Asian girls are. Their ideal man is big, macho, muscular, not lean or thin. Didn't you know that? That's part of FSU culture and taste.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”