Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 16th, 2018, 10:17 am

Hey guys I just wanted to share with you this video, clear up some issues and show you how and why we are better than other companies out there. Enjoy this video.

And if any of you guys are interested in getting started on the path to success and pursuing your dream of really being with someone because as I've always said you can't download a wife, then please visit our site DreamConnections dot com, click on the Complete our Online Profile Form button and we will get you started on your journey, your path to real fulfillment.

I'd also personally like to answer any questions that you have or address any of the HA members here. I'm only an email away. askmark@dreamconnections.com
Last edited by MarkEdwardDavis on July 16th, 2018, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » July 16th, 2018, 1:41 pm

Strykr has restored the DC review video that Mark ordered him to take down though it remains private so that it does not appear in the search results.

Here's Strykr's latest

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » July 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm

watts wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 12:14 am
snede wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am
Strykr wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
[
Yeah I know it's long. :lol: But I really wanted to give a good picture of what it's like. And I could have gone on probably for another hour, with things that happened that I didnt talk about.

I wouldn't say the hotel is a dump. But in the morning there was only cold water, in the evening there was no water. This for me, this is a kinda shit. It is a very cheap hotel. And I'm guessing DC get's a good deal on it. With AFA, all the hotels were really nice. It's almost a mental thing. If you feel great when you wake up, you will have a good day. If you wake up cold, on bad bed, have no hot water in November. The day is not off to the best start.... Especially when you are trying to look and feel your best for a big date.

In regards to the last part. I have met so many young guys. Smart, good-looking and successful on all 3 tours I have been on. I really believe there is a shift in mentality amongst going to Ukraine.
Maybe I got lucky, I never lacked for hot showers in that hotel. The hotel in Kherson had an annual shutdown to flush the city water one night while I was there, but there was hot water till about 10PM.

Unfortunately, the women in Ukraine are getting spoiled with all the attention they are getting. I am trying to figure out where to look next.
There are still plenty of good places in Ukraine. Just avoid all cities with romance tours. From Kiev you can easily reach several smaller cities with a short train/car ride. The smaller the city/town the better. Put a cap at 200k population with sub 100k even better and google around. Of course traveling to these kind of places might not be fun for those who not speak the language or travel a lot before. Chernihiv north of Kiev is one of my favorites. No maga retards in sight and plenty of nice hard working ladies. Like i have always said to have real success with the locals you need to become a local and that will not happen on a 2 week or 2 month vacation. You got to make it trough the swamp to get to the good stuff and the swamp is just getting bigger each year. give it another 10 years and Ukrain will be 100% useless for anyone looking even for a 35 years old. Cause todays 25 year old brain dead instagram sluts willl be the 35 year old singel moms in 10 years.
Watts, how does an American manage to stay in Ukraine past 90 days?

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » July 16th, 2018, 5:27 pm

gsjackson wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm

Watts, how does an American manage to stay in Ukraine past 90 days?
There are various videos available on YouTube. It isn't extraordinary difficult, but it does take a bit of work. I would start by contacting Olga Reznikova and asking her. Expect to pay for her help.

I suppose one easy way is to get a TESOL certificate and go to work for an English language school so you can make them deal with it.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 16th, 2018, 6:27 pm

juan107 wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 5:25 am
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I was thinking about going on a Medellin tour with Dream Connections. Any thoughts or feedback on the Medellin tour?

Thanks

Juan
Hey Juan. Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. My personal email mark@dreamconnections.com

Shoot me an email and we'll get you started on an Individual Quest Tour to Medellin, Colombia.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 16th, 2018, 10:23 pm

A complete investigation should be made of the American Agencies paying local agencies and cleverly saying ("we don't pay any ladies to attend") then the "local agencies" are taking that money and paying the ladies to show up and attend the socials. Show us those local agency disclosure forms that you make them sign to not reveal they were paid to attend! An undercover "sting" is needed to expose this!!!

If this is found to be true it's all a money ring to exploit the western clients. Come clean and tell the truth! STRYKR revealed in his videos almost Zero of the women in the website database are coming to the socials??? If all these women are asked to attend why are almost none of them showing up???? Because the local agencies are sending many of them for pay to play as marketing tools!!

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 » July 16th, 2018, 11:39 pm

its weird that anyone who takes a dream connections romance tour and goes public with dissatisfaction then gets pressured by the company to remove their negative reviews, so it would appear.

one would think that a company would accept that not everyone will be satisfied with their services.

in the case of dream connections it appears they wish to suppress reality in the name of altering the perception of potential tour goers.

odd.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2018, 11:54 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Hey guys Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. It's been a while. I lost my login credentials so I created a new account. Just wanted to touch base with everyone here and say hi.

We want to reach out to those guys who may be considering a Quest Tour. Is it the right fit for you? I am here for you and so is the entire DC team. You have my whole heart on that.

Winston, I'd like to work with you again. Let's bury the hatchet and put guys on the path to success.

I'd like to talk with you and open a dialogue. That's what we're all about.
Welcome back Mark. How have you been? Glad you decided to give our "toxic forum" another chance. :) But how do we know you are really Mark and not someone else impersonating him?

If you forgot your password, why didn't you click the "forgot password" link and reset it? I can reset it for you if you want. Do you still want to use your original account?

Btw if there are any inaccurate or misleading statements here about DC, feel free to correct them or present your side of the story.

You guys, Mark is back with us now (if it is really him) so if you have any questions for him, now's your chance to ask them. However, I suspect that he prefers you asking him privately by PM so he can answer you privately, since he is sensitive to his public image and is very image-conscious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 17th, 2018, 1:28 am

RTF0928 wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:39 pm
its weird that anyone who takes a dream connections romance tour and goes public with dissatisfaction then gets pressured by the company to remove their negative reviews, so it would appear.

one would think that a company would accept that not everyone will be satisfied with their services.

in the case of dream connections it appears they wish to suppress reality in the name of altering the perception of potential tour goers.

odd.
Yes I have heard any client, employee or translator of DC has to sign their life away in disclosures to keep everything secret from the public or they will be sued. I am sure it's the way Dr. Evil from Austin Powers controlled his followers and wanted to control the world. Its really a true weasel who hides the truth and threatens people to silence them. This is a very dangerous way to live..

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 17th, 2018, 3:12 am

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:54 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Hey guys Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. It's been a while. I lost my login credentials so I created a new account. Just wanted to touch base with everyone here and say hi.

We want to reach out to those guys who may be considering a Quest Tour. Is it the right fit for you? I am here for you and so is the entire DC team. You have my whole heart on that.

Winston, I'd like to work with you again. Let's bury the hatchet and put guys on the path to success.

I'd like to talk with you and open a dialogue. That's what we're all about.
Welcome back Mark. How have you been? Glad you decided to give our "toxic forum" another chance. :) But how do we know you are really Mark and not someone else impersonating him?

If you forgot your password, why didn't you click the "forgot password" link and reset it? I can reset it for you if you want. Do you still want to use your original account?

Btw if there are any inaccurate or misleading statements here about DC, feel free to correct them or present your side of the story.

You guys, Mark is back with us now (if it is really him) so if you have any questions for him, now's your chance to ask them. However, I suspect that he prefers you asking him privately by PM so he can answer you privately, since he is sensitive to his public image and is very image-conscious.
Careful Winston he will threaten you with a lawsuit and Crush HA.. You know his style!!

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 17th, 2018, 5:03 am

Hi Winston, let's leave it the way it is now. I am looking for a fresh start here and want to give guys here the same. That's what we're all about. By the way every guy from HA who signs up for a Quest Tour in the month of July or August will receive a special $300 HA discount and of course you Winston will receive your usual affiliate commission. Talk to me by PM on that.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 17th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Hey guys Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. I want to introduce to you something unique and life changing.

I call it Quest Mastermind.

Go to: http://www.questmastermind.com to get on the Advance Notification list.

A Mastermind is a group of people who are devoted to improving themselves, and helping each other in the Mastermind attain the goals they've set out for themselves.

It's an opportunity to focus on that "thing" that you've been wanting to work on -- whether it's Starting a New Business, Losing Weight, Making more Money, etc.

What is That ONE Thing That'd Take to the Next Level in your Life?

Mastermind Men will experience a 12 week Intensive Transformational Life Training designed to RELAUNCH your vision of your life, your success, your purpose and vitality.

Every woman loves a man who's on fire about his life. It is the core of everything we teach and live. And this is an EXTRAORDINARY and RIDICULOUSLY FUN way of kicking yourself in the butt and stepping up to the next level.

The Last Quest Mastermind 2 1/2 Years Ago...

The Quest Mastermind isn't something I host very often. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll do it again.

But... If you were to join us, the previous men who have taken part have had their lives TRANSFORM.

The purpose of this training is to help you push through your fear-boundaries, and leave them behind -- unrecognizable in the wake of your success.

On a personal note, I've had some major gains in my own self-improvement goals over the past 2 years, and I look Forward to sharing with you the new material I've learned.

But...

This Isn't For Everyone

This isn't a program for the Lazy.

You will be expected to contribute. It WILL Kick Your Butt.

If you can't handle 'Tough Love', if you bring a Negative Attitude, or you have 'delicate sensibilities', then you probably aren't up for the Quest Mastermind. This program is ONLY for those who are ABSOLUTELY ready to Achieve their Goals along with a hand full of other highly-motivated men, just like you.

The Quest Mastermind WILL Fill Up Quickly

Every Man in the Mastermind MUST be a DO-ER. We specifically want men who are ready to TAKE ACTION and contribute to the whole.

So for those men who are ready RIGHT NOW to raise their hand and say, "I'm In!", we've created a special "Early-Bird" Advance Notification List.

The men who are on this Advance Notification List will get 24 Hour Advanced Access to submit their applications First.

We've got a total of 30 spaces.

When we hit our Max Threshold, that's it. Anything more than 30, we won't be able to give you the Intense, personal attention you Deserve.

Joining me to host this year's Mastermind is Senior Manager Irina Tkachenko, and Admin Director, Chris Dwulet.

However, if you're ready to take your life to the Next Level -- to Start a Business, Lose Weight, Earn More Money, whatever it is, the Quest Mastermind can help you get there.

If you ready to BUST THROUGH to the next level in your life, if you want to RE-ENERGIZE, if you want to MASTERMIND the next phase of your life with amazing visionaries - then click the link below and Join the Advance Notification List and get early access to apply for the Quest Mastermind:

http://www.QuestMastermind.com

The 'Comfort Zone' is Your Enemy in Life.

Women want you energized. They want to hear your adventures. They want to FEEL YOUR VITALITY.

Heck, YOU want to be energized. You only have One Life. Don't waste it by half-assing it.

We start in August. Join the Advance Notification List and let's see if this is right for you:

http://www.QuestMastermind.com

Life's an adventure. Join me for this one!

Mark Edward Davis
Author / Men's Coach / CEO
Dream Connections Int'l, Inc.
(888) 899-8600 Ext. 1
Last edited by MarkEdwardDavis on July 19th, 2018, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 18th, 2018, 1:28 am

Are you really Mark Davis? If so, why is your IP based in France when I look it up? Another site said it's from Malaysia. Surely you cannot be in France or Malaysia. Why would the IP you're using trace to that region? This is a bit suspicious. How do we know you are not someone else trying to impersonate Mark? A new user could be anyone. We cannot be sure that you are the same Mark Davis who posted under Mark Edward Davis, especially since your IP's don't match. Your writing style does seem like Mark's and you talk like him. However, if someone wanted to impersonate Mark they could talk like him online too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 18th, 2018, 1:52 am

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 5:03 am
Hi Winston, let's leave it the way it is now. I am looking for a fresh start here and want to give guys here the same. That's what we're all about. By the way every guy from HA who signs up for a Quest Tour in the month of July or August will receive a special $300 HA discount and of course you Winston will receive your usual affiliate commission. Talk to me by PM on that.
Well, this is unexpected.

Mark, in the interest of anyone considering a Quest Tour, would you mind answering some questions that have come up in this thread about Dream Connections ? Some of the comments have been quite accusatory, and this is a great chance for you to set the record straight.

Here are a few questions from earlier in this thread:

1. Regarding Olga Reznikova, did she sign the affiliate agreement which entitled her to compensation for referrals, before or after you presented her to your audience as an unbiased reviewer ? Why did you not disclose the fact that she benefited financially from saying good things about you to your audience ?

2. We have seen local agencies in Nikolaev claim some of the same successful marriages as you have. To my knowledge, you have not publicly admitted that you use local agencies to provide women to your socials, have you ? Why not ?

3. Can you explain why someone should pay you about $5000 for a group tour, or even more for an individual tour, when they can arrange directly with the local agencies for about $50 per introduction ?

4. About your screening process, which you have persuaded so many to believe that sets you apart: Men have reported that women they met were invited to the social by their local agency and had no idea who Dream Connections, Mark Davis, or Anna Davis were. How could these women have been screened when they admit to have been asked to attend the social the very morning of the social. Further, since there are "last minute replacement" girls mixed in with your "screened ladies", shouldn't the men be advised which women were last minute replacements, and thus, not screened ? It's obvious you do this because promoting your future events is more important than the experience of the men whose money is already in your bank account. Videos will show the beauty and a room full of women, but they don't show the lack of screening, do they ?

5. And why must you intimidate people from giving their honest reviews, such as Strykr and Steve Neese ?

I welcome your thoughts and clarification.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 18th, 2018, 4:10 am

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 1:28 am
Are you really Mark Davis? If so, why is your IP based in France when I look it up? Another site said it's from Malaysia. Surely you cannot be in France or Malaysia. Why would the IP you're using trace to that region? This is a bit suspicious. How do we know you are not someone else trying to impersonate Mark? A new user could be anyone. We cannot be sure that you are the same Mark Davis who posted under Mark Edward Davis, especially since your IP's don't match. Your writing style does seem like Mark's and you talk like him. However, if someone wanted to impersonate Mark they could talk like him online too.
If the guy's not MD he sure is going to great links to pull off the scam. He even talked about your commission and posted a lengthy post with video etc. Maybe Mark outsourced the guy to be him on HA since it's all about promotion anyways to book the client. In his weasel way I am sure he doesn't care what your member's say as long as he gets exposure and the 5000 Dollars..