Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 18th, 2018, 10:19 am

Hey Winston. I use security features which provide safety and anonymity as I travel. Guys, I am not here to litigate the company on a forum. I think I've answered most of those questions already LFL in my previous posts.

Guys, I know some of you want to pick apart my company. Just not happening. We are here to reach out to men and women and help them begin their journey toward success. It's your choice whether you'd like to embark with us on that journey. Why not be a part of something dynamic and life changing?

By the way for those of you who are interested in one of our upcoming Quest Tours, check out our May 2018 Ukrainian Romance Tour - Roundtable discussion.

Last edited by MarkEdwardDavis on November 20th, 2018, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » July 18th, 2018, 4:51 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 10:19 am
Hey Winston. I use security features which provide safety and anonymity as I travel. Guys, I am not here to litigate the company on a forum. I think I've answered most of those questions already LFL in my previous posts.

Many of the ladies who attend our meet and greet events come through our own advertising and at times when we fall short in terms of numbers we do rely on local agencies which do their own screening. Nothing wrong with local agencies. My wife Anna came through a local agency where we met at an AFA social now more than 10 years ago.

Guys, I know some of you want to pick apart my company. Just not happening. We are here to reach out to men and women and help them begin their journey toward success. It's your choice whether you'd like to embark with us on that journey. Why not be a part of something dynamic and life changing?

By the way for those of you who are interested in one of our upcoming Quest Tours, check out our May 2018 Ukrainian Romance Tour - Roundtable discussion.

Confirmation on usage of local agencies and lack of screening. Check.

No explanation for not disclosing Olga Reznikova's bias. Check.

No reason provided to pay $5,000 for a DC tour when women come from local agencies either way. Check.

Quoting for posterity.

Thanks !!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 18th, 2018, 6:59 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 4:10 am
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 1:28 am
Are you really Mark Davis? If so, why is your IP based in France when I look it up? Another site said it's from Malaysia. Surely you cannot be in France or Malaysia. Why would the IP you're using trace to that region? This is a bit suspicious. How do we know you are not someone else trying to impersonate Mark? A new user could be anyone. We cannot be sure that you are the same Mark Davis who posted under Mark Edward Davis, especially since your IP's don't match. Your writing style does seem like Mark's and you talk like him. However, if someone wanted to impersonate Mark they could talk like him online too.
If the guy's not MD he sure is going to great links to pull off the scam. He even talked about your commission and posted a lengthy post with video etc. Maybe Mark outsourced the guy to be him on HA since it's all about promotion anyways to book the client. In his weasel way I am sure he doesn't care what your member's say as long as he gets exposure and the 5000 Dollars..
No I don't think Mark Davis would hire someone to impersonate him in this thread. For two obvious reasons:

1. The person impersonating him could say something wrong, and make Mark look bad. No one wants to take that risk. Everyone prefers to be in control of their own words.
2. If the impersonator were outed, it would make Mark look dishonest and bad and he wouldn't want that either obviously. Think about it.

So you see, he would have nothing to gain and too much to lose from having someone impersonate him. Think about it. Would you do that if you were him? He is too smart to do such a thing deliberately. If he were to hire some online marketers, he would have them be themselves, like a representative, or pose as a successful client giving a raving review, rather than have them pretend to be him. No one wants others to speak for them.

Also remember that earlier in this thread, someone came and tried to impersonate Steve Neese too, if you remember. I outed that person because I know Steve Neese and that person said things that Steve would never say, so I outed him. And it turned out that I was right. It was PaloAltoGuy, aka PAG. So it could be PAG again, back to impersonate Mark Davis. He may have no gain in it, he just does it for kicks and because he is a psycho. Also, one of Rock's female friends before, Ginger, also came here and impersonated people and even pretended to be a guy named Jboy. So we have seen that people like PAG and Ginger get off on impersonating others. So who knows. An impersonator would come in and use a different username and IP of course, which is just what this new guy under MarkEdwardDavis has done. And they would claim that they lost the password to their old account too. That's what the impersonator of Steve Neese said too.

We just don't know at this point. Tell you guys what. Let's try to resolve this. Here is Mark's official email address. Can one of you guys email Mark directly and ask him if he is the one posting here now under "MarkEdwardDavis" and then report back to us? Here it is:

support@dreamconnections.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 18th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 6:59 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 4:10 am
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 1:28 am
Are you really Mark Davis? If so, why is your IP based in France when I look it up? Another site said it's from Malaysia. Surely you cannot be in France or Malaysia. Why would the IP you're using trace to that region? This is a bit suspicious. How do we know you are not someone else trying to impersonate Mark? A new user could be anyone. We cannot be sure that you are the same Mark Davis who posted under Mark Edward Davis, especially since your IP's don't match. Your writing style does seem like Mark's and you talk like him. However, if someone wanted to impersonate Mark they could talk like him online too.
If the guy's not MD he sure is going to great links to pull off the scam. He even talked about your commission and posted a lengthy post with video etc. Maybe Mark outsourced the guy to be him on HA since it's all about promotion anyways to book the client. In his weasel way I am sure he doesn't care what your member's say as long as he gets exposure and the 5000 Dollars..
No I don't think Mark Davis would hire someone to impersonate him in this thread. For two obvious reasons:

1. The person impersonating him could say something wrong, and make Mark look bad. No one wants to take that risk. Everyone prefers to be in control of their own words.
2. If the impersonator were outed, it would make Mark look dishonest and bad and he wouldn't want that either obviously. Think about it.

So you see, he would have nothing to gain and too much to lose from having someone impersonate him. Think about it. Would you do that if you were him? He is too smart to do such a thing deliberately. If he were to hire some online marketers, he would have them be themselves, like a representative, or pose as a successful client giving a raving review, rather than have them pretend to be him. No one wants others to speak for them.

Also remember that earlier in this thread, someone came and tried to impersonate Steve Neese too, if you remember. I outed that person because I know Steve Neese and that person said things that Steve would never say, so I outed him. And it turned out that I was right. It was PaloAltoGuy, aka PAG. So it could be PAG again, back to impersonate Mark Davis. He may have no gain in it, he just does it for kicks and because he is a psycho. Also, one of Rock's female friends before, Ginger, also came here and impersonated people and even pretended to be a guy named Jboy. So we have seen that people like PAG and Ginger get off on impersonating others. So who knows. An impersonator would come in and use a different username and IP of course, which is just what this new guy under MarkEdwardDavis has done. And they would claim that they lost the password to their old account too. That's what the impersonator of Steve Neese said too.

We just don't know at this point. Tell you guys what. Let's try to resolve this. Here is Mark's official email address. Can one of you guys email Mark directly and ask him if he is the one posting here now under "MarkEdwardDavis" and then report back to us? Here it is:

support@dreamconnections.com
It's not an impersonator. Reading his words, those of us who know him well enough, have spent time with him in person, but also watched so many webinars, can recognize it immediately. As surprising as it was for him to post, "unbelievable" even, given his way of speaking, I have no doubt it's him. In that regard, kudos to him for having the balls to open himself up by coming here, although I never accused him of having a shortage of audacity. It reminds me of Killary blowing off so many accusations of corruption because she knows her supporters are "with her", hook line and sinker.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 19th, 2018, 1:12 am

A better question is do the Local agencies PAY the women to attend the DC socials. MD claims none of the women are PAID by DC to attend the Meet and Greet socials. What he says is HE does not pay the women BUT are the Local Agencies paying them AFTER he pays them???

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 19th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Hey guys just wanted to give you a quick trip report Nikolaev Ukraine July 2018.

Don't forget to complete your profile form: http://dreamconnections.com/profile-form/index.php

Over, out.

Mark Davis
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 19th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Look at the quality of these women in the video. Ask yourself would you spend $5000 plus $1000 airfare and the cost of the many dates plus translator tip. Well over $7000.00 USD? I agree with Strykr. I can see why Strykr was very disappointed and wasn't interested in 98% of them. Then Stryker was told by MD he was too picky. $7000 for that? The local agencies must not be paying the really hot ones to attend this time since the word is out. As Stryker said many of the guys told him they were extremely disappointed in the quality of the women but too ashamed after then spent all that money to say the truth. So what if 200 show up for meet and greets and less than 5 % were the quality a man would expect to meet for 5000.00 plus airfare. That means you spent 6000k to meet 10 prospective women or less and who knows out of the ten if there is any chemistry. Or better yet, just go to one of the 1500 local dating agencies for $500.00 and meet 20 of them for 500% less in costs!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 19th, 2018, 10:56 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 8:05 pm
Look at the quality of these women in the video. Ask yourself would you spend $5000 plus $1000 airfare and the cost of the many dates plus translator tip. Well over $7000.00 USD? I agree with Strykr. I can see why Strykr was very disappointed and wasn't interested in 98% of them. Then Stryker was told by MD he was too picky. $7000 for that? The local agencies must not be paying the really hot ones to attend this time since the word is out. As Stryker said many of the guys told him they were extremely disappointed in the quality of the women but too ashamed after then spent all that money to say the truth. So what if 200 show up for meet and greets and less than 5 % were the quality a man would expect to meet for 5000.00 plus airfare. That means you spent 6000k to meet 10 prospective women or less and who knows out of the ten if there is any chemistry. Or better yet, just go to one of the 1500 local dating agencies for $500.00 and meet 20 of them for 500% less in costs!
Ditto! Those women in the video were local throwaways who looked to be in their mid-thirties and without any hope of a Ukrainian man being stupid enough to choose them.

If you just go to Ukraine and interact with women, you will find girls 10 times as attractive and far younger.

In that part of the world, girls don't need introduction services unless they are old, ugly, divorced, or with children.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 20th, 2018, 1:20 am

Here is a nice resource for local marriage agencies in Nikolaev. You can work with them directly and have introductions for about $50 per lady, instead of paying Dream Connections $5,000 to be introduced to the same women. Actually, since you can pick and choose, it's more like an Individual Quest Tour, which DC charges even more for. Mark has publicly acknowledged using these local agencies, and that DC does not provide any additional screening of these women, so why pay the extra thousands ?

http://www.city-of-brides.net/nikolaev-ma.html

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 20th, 2018, 3:15 am

Thanks for the website LFL. The quality of the women has fallen way off with DC IMO. It's been talked about in circles amongst the guys who have developed friendships away from the webinars and websites but the ones who committed to the tour have signed disclosures to not discuss anything about the DC business model. I am sure MD would threaten to sue or silence them like what happened to Strykr and others so many will remain quiet or take down any videos they posted. So much for the honest Christian angle or why not let the men speak clearly and honestly about their experience to others. WHY THE DISCLOSURES and threats? In any business you are not going to make everyone happy so why not let them speak freely about their opinions and experience.

The local agencies may be paying some of these very hot 8+ model women to attend for marketing services as it attracts more clients to come when they watch the videos. However, you never see any guys marrying these 8+ women in several years. Several men with boots on the ground in Ukraine have met these women in other venues and they have spilled the beans and have been told by the women that this is a huge business for attractive women to attend socials through American agencies and can earn a week's pay per month by attending two - three hour socials. Basically, they are hired as a paid model hostess. It's kept on the down low and disclosures have to be signed so they will not reveal it but as we all know women cannot keep a secret and eventually tell others.

AFA is more wild west and it gets into other restaurant scams, pay for play, shopping scams, and taxi scams to extort more monies other than the tour profits for the paid ladies to attend through local agencies. The business model took a life of it's own spreading into restaurants, bars and local shops. Ah, good ol enterprising capitalism alive and well in Ukraine. Strykr made that clear in his videos but it's nothing that has not been reported many times by others. There are clearly some legit women there and it's up to the client to sort through it all to see who's legit and who's not. I think AFA makes that clear to the men to watch out and follow their advice on which restaurants to go on dates and other good advice to avoid the scammers. Stryker gave very sound advice to avoid the women who are aggressive and approach you. They are working women at the event to make money. The good girls wait for the man to approach them. I've even watched videos from AFA where Bud and John pretty much say "tell the woman where you are going on a dinner or cocktail date if she refuses then don't go out with her". Don't let the scammers take you to places outside of where AFA tells you is ok to go. If you do then Buyer Beware, it's on you..

DC I would give credit too as they have one on one translators that weed out most of the scammers. They give a report on every girl on every date. I rarely hear many scam stories. I think they should just be honest and say some of the women may be paid by local agencies to help with taxi and new dress or pay the bills. It's not that big of a deal if some of them are paid 25 to 50 dollars to attend. Just don't hide the truth as that makes you look shady and dishonest. A simple disclaimer on the websites or tour paperwork that states some of the women on the website or at the events may be paid for marketing purposes or financial help to attend. Your honest now so I doubt it would change selling tours to men. I wouldn't care if she was paid as I paid my money to attend a tour and get to meet these beauties. Maybe I could persuade one to date me and get her to fall in love. Why be shady about it if they are paid by local agencies? Just come clean and be honest with the clients. If not, you surely cannot call yourself a Christian and pleading ignorance that you didn't know if they were paid when in reality you KNOW they are is clearly borderline fraudulent if not exposed to the clients.

This question is never answered when you ask the American agencies "are some of the women paid to attend the socials" they just say we don't pay the ladies we pay the local agencies to get them to the socials. But the local agencies may be paying some of these hot women to attend. So, it's a slick "legal" out for the American agencies to say "we don't pay the ladies" yet the same monies they pay the local agencies is going to another party to pay them. Of course, they recruit a few women the legit way because their friend or relative got married or developed a serious relationship with a client or perhaps they were recruited or walked in off the street.

The whole game seems like a timeshare tour. In timeshare, they bribe the people to come to the presentation with free hotels, gifts and cash. Out of the 100's that come that week it will result in a few sales. The gift total may cost 5000 but they sell 160,000 in 8 timeshare condo's. So the profit is huge. It's a numbers game of course. If you get 30% of paid very attractive woman to attend and the rest are not paid it attracts the clients. Of course, when you get 20 men on a tour maybe 2 will marry. So the lure like the timeshare gifts and cash is "the very attractive paid women' that men see at the socials on video. This makes them pay to come..

Bad move on DC's part to hire married translators as the translators were some of the most attractive and intelligent legit women. In the beginning, many of the clients were marrying single translators as they spend so much time together they were falling in love which boosted the marriage count and made well for marketing as they were interviewed and used to promote more men to come to find a beauty.

Still when you raise the question are the local agencies paying some women to attend all you get is "crickets" to that question.. Or.. they answer "not to my knowledge" or "we don't pay any women to attend" .. Sounds like a slick Bill Clinton answer in legal jargon to release yourself from any liabilities of fraud..

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 20th, 2018, 10:49 pm

What do you guys think of the AFA ladies in Nikolaev? Are they any hotter than the DC ladies? See the video intros below.

Wow some of them look hot.

More info about AFA tours in Nikolaev here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 21st, 2018, 12:02 am

Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:49 pm
What do you guys think of the AFA ladies in Nikolaev? Are they any hotter than the DC ladies? See the video intros below.

It looks like AFA is starting to fight back at DC. Those two videos show events at the same venue DC uses, except AFA's video shows many more women on a tour that costs significantly less. Also, AFA put out another video advising to be careful about having the same interpreter the entire time, which is obviously what DC does.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2018, 3:00 am

@MarkEdwardDavis,

A few questions for you.

1. You said you sometimes use local agencies to supply ladies as backup. But how often does that happen? Most of the time or only a few times? About what percentage of the tours require local agencies to help supply ladies? Also, on an average DC tour, what approximate percentage of ladies are brought by DC and what percentage are from other local agencies?

2. How do you screen the ladies? You don't just ask them questions like "Are you a scammer?" right? Do you have deeper ways of evaluating intentions and character and sincerity?

3. Are all the ladies in your promo videos available? Or are some just actors and models for eye candy? If so isn't that deceptive? Why not put all the real available ladies only in the promo videos?

Thanks.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 21st, 2018, 4:34 am

LFL wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 12:02 am
Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:49 pm

It looks like AFA is starting to fight back at DC. Those two videos show events at the same venue DC uses, except AFA's video shows many more women on a tour that costs significantly less. Also, AFA put out another video advising to be careful about having the same interpreter the entire time, which is obviously what DC does.
AFA ladies are way hotter and they have more of them with a better price. The problem with AFA is they have "older" guys doing the marketing and video aspect on the internet. If you ever watch their webinars it looks like it's run by the Three Stooges. Normally, it's older footage that is played over and over and they don't stay current with the actual present tours. They work at a snail's pace to get current events and video up on the net. They are talking about events 2 months old by the time they get the video edited and up on the webinars. It could definately be MUCH BETTER if they would hire younger more techie staff in this department but it doesn't appear Adams is with WHAT IS GOING ON in the Internet Age of the marketing and video production game. He's 20 years behind the times.

I like Bud Patterson webinars but with as many tours as they are doing NEW up to date videos are rarely seen. It's the same video many times over and over in the background as Bud speaks on the current events. They need to be current and have a better staff to film and make videos constantly on the events. Interviewing guys and women showing the current events is much more enticing to the client and keeps them engaged from week to week. If a guy is watching the same old video week after week it makes it less interesting. I have never met John or Bud but I like they way they present the industry. It's about the "men" meeting women. DC comes across as all about MARK DAVIS and you better kiss his ass and give him 5,000k and he better like you or like the soup Nazi, "No Tour For You" ! Anyone who questions Davis is "just not the type of guy we want on a tour".

On the other hand, DC is with it on the videos and marketing with great videos, current interviews and current video's of each social. It's very up to date. Just look at the amount of videos DC puts out weekly compared to AFA who are having 3 times the tours. AFA has the better product and socials but shitty video's showing them over and over from events that are not even current. Either AFA IS LAZY as hell in this department or just not putting the staff together who know how to maxmize the internet era. AFA seems to be stuck in the old era of spending the budget on traveling around the country to cities doing promotions in hotels.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm

I just spent 4 days in Kyiv with a Ukrainian girl and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I don't recommend anyone goes there for dating but I do recommend you do see Kyiv/Ukraine.

The highlights were:
1) Bad sex, we did it 2x and both times no effort on her part.
2) Princess attitude and mentality far worse than western women (didn't expect this).
3) Obsession with money and material things (she's looking for a guy that makes 300k+ a year).
4) Hitting me randomly 2-3 times during the trip or yelling at me in Russian, she was like dating a ghetto black girl.
5) Broken english and her misinterpreting me or any kind of english humour (even though she claimed to be fluent in English).

The good parts were I did see Kyiv, got a lot of pictures and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.

I wouldn't date another Russian speaker EVER AGAIN and DON'T recommend them for European or American men, too many cultural differences and language barrier makes it a very unpleasant dating experience. I think a lot of guys going there just like the architecture and sense of adventure you get from trying something new, but in reality the relationship will never workout longterm without the basics in place.

Boys just improve yourself and date your own kind, happier abroad is DEAD.