Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by eurobrat » July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm

I just spent 4 days in Kyiv with a Ukrainian girl and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I don't recommend anyone goes there for dating but I do recommend you do see Kyiv/Ukraine.

The highlights were:
1) Bad sex, we did it 2x and both times no effort on her part.
2) Princess attitude and mentality far worse than western women (didn't expect this).
3) Obsession with money and material things (she's looking for a guy that makes 300k+ a year).
4) Hitting me randomly 2-3 times during the trip or yelling at me in Russian, she was like dating a ghetto black girl.
5) Broken english and her misinterpreting me or any kind of english humour (even though she claimed to be fluent in English).

The good parts were I did see Kyiv, got a lot of pictures and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.

I wouldn't date another Russian speaker EVER AGAIN and DON'T recommend them for European or American men, too many cultural differences and language barrier makes it a very unpleasant dating experience. I think a lot of guys going there just like the architecture and sense of adventure you get from trying something new, but in reality the relationship will never workout longterm without the basics in place.

Boys just improve yourself and date your own kind, happier abroad is DEAD.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » July 21st, 2018, 1:26 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:34 am
I like Bud Patterson webinars but with as many tours as they are doing NEW up to date videos are rarely seen. It's the same video many times over and over in the background as Bud speaks on the current events. They need to be current and have a better staff to film and make videos constantly on the events. Interviewing guys and women showing the current events is much more enticing to the client and keeps them engaged from week to week. If a guy is watching the same old video week after week it makes it less interesting. I have never met John or Bud but I like they way they present the industry. It's about the "men" meeting women. DC comes across as all about MARK DAVIS and you better kiss his ass and give him 5,000k and he better like you or like the soup Nazi, "No Tour For You" ! Anyone who questions Davis is "just not the type of guy we want on a tour".
Well, Mark has demonstrated this with his decision to "not litigate the company on a forum". Despite his admission that he uses local agencies and does not screen these women, he flat out refused to present any reason why someone should take a DC tour instead of going directly to the local agencies, saving thousands. Mark is an expert salesman and persuasive speaker, yet he has no case to present. His strategy is obviously to prey on the desperate, naive, and gullible who believe he is their only option, but he's now admitted that what he sold as setting him apart from the competition is not true: the screening.
ErnieMagic wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:34 am
On the other hand, DC is with it on the videos and marketing with great videos, current interviews and current video's of each social. It's very up to date. Just look at the amount of videos DC puts out weekly compared to AFA who are having 3 times the tours. AFA has the better product and socials but shitty video's showing them over and over from events that are not even current. Either AFA IS LAZY as hell in this department or just not putting the staff together who know how to maxmize the internet era. AFA seems to be stuck in the old era of spending the budget on traveling around the country to cities doing promotions in hotels.
DC is all promotion and sales. Mark even sacrifices the experience of men on his current tour by filling the event with women so he can have full rooms for his promotional videos. Mark already has their money and he is using their experience to get the next group of desperate men to pay. These women are admittedly not screened, yet the clients who paid for this tour are not told which women are which.

Any attempts by past tour clients are intimidated into withdrawing their honest reviews.

Clients sign a non-disclosure agreement. This is ridiculous. What trade secrets do you think Mark tells these clients ? He doesn't tell them that the women aren't screened. He doesn't tell them they come from local agencies and they were available for $50 per introduction to the guys, if they did not pay the $5,000 to DC. This contract is nothing but intimidation against negative reviews from those who learn what really happens. But obviously this is not something that Mark "discloses" to the guys during the tour.

He actually put out a video accusing Olga Reznikova of violating her disclosure agreement, yet Olga made no indication whatsoever that Mark had told her about the lack of screening and use of local agencies. In fact, she seemed to think the women were actually screened. So, what trade secrets did Olga violate ? What secrets did Mark even tell her ? I'll save you the trouble: NONE. He accuses her of starting a competing business, publicly attacks her, who knows what he is doing behind the scenes, but he is obviously trying to prevent competition through some underhanded tactics. Not exactly the behavior from someone who claims to be happy for anyone no matter how they meet their "other half".

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 21st, 2018, 1:32 pm

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm
I just spent 4 days in Kyiv with a Ukrainian girl and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I don't recommend anyone goes there for dating but I do recommend you do see Kyiv/Ukraine.

The highlights were:
2) Princess attitude and mentality far worse than western women (didn't expect this).
3) Obsession with money and material things (she's looking for a guy that makes 300k+ a year).
4) Hitting me randomly 2-3 times during the trip or yelling at me in Russian, she was like dating a ghetto black girl.
5) Broken english and her misinterpreting me or any kind of english humour (even though she claimed to be fluent in English).

The good parts were I did see Kyiv, got a lot of pictures and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.

I wouldn't date another Russian speaker EVER AGAIN and DON'T recommend them for European or American men, too many cultural differences and language barrier makes it a very unpleasant dating experience. I think a lot of guys going there just like the architecture and sense of adventure you get from trying something new, but in reality the relationship will never workout longterm without the basics in place.

You had a bad experience with someone who is probably experienced in dating foreigners. This is the type you need to learn to screen out. At least you didn't pay $5,000 to meet her, though, huh ?

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » July 21st, 2018, 1:33 pm

euro, sounds to me like you got a gold-digger and not a pro-dater. A pro-dater will not give it up. $300k a year? That coming from a country where the average salary is $200-$300 a month IF you are working.

At least you got some.

I wouldn't write the whole country off. There are a lot of great girls.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » July 21st, 2018, 1:50 pm

LFL wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:32 pm
eurobrat wrote:

The highlights were:

You had a bad experience with someone who is probably experienced in dating foreigners. This is the type you need to learn to screen out. At least you didn't pay $5,000 to meet her, though, huh ?
No my total costs for the trip was around €800 including all airfare and Airbnb costs and eating out 2-3x a day at great restaurants and taking Uber Black everywhere. You can probably do the trip a bit cheaper if you wanna do it pauper style but trust me those girls will judge you and leave you if you're too cheap.

All they care about is money. I can't wait to go back to dating western European and American women, I am done with HA style dating as it's dead. Feminism and women's liberation/male hating is everywhere not a days.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » July 21st, 2018, 1:51 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:33 pm
euro, sounds to me like you got a gold-digger and not a pro-dater. A pro-dater will not give it up. $300k a year? That coming from a country where the average salary is $200-$300 a month IF you are working.

At least you got some.

I wouldn't write the whole country off. There are a lot of great girls.
She didn't look like a gold digger or talk like one, I wouldn't label her one I would just call her Psychotic. She wasn't even that hot maybe like a 6 in Ukraine.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 21st, 2018, 2:25 pm

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:50 pm
LFL wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

The highlights were:

No my total costs for the trip was around €800 including all airfare and Airbnb costs and eating out 2-3x a day at great restaurants and taking Uber Black everywhere. You can probably do the trip a bit cheaper if you wanna do it pauper style but trust me those girls will judge you and leave you if you're too cheap.

All they care about is money. I can't wait to go back to dating western European and American women, I am done with HA style dating as it's dead. Feminism and women's liberation/male hating is everywhere not a days.
That sucks. I can assure you, there are diamonds in the rough, and they are definitely worth it. Keep your head up, don't give up, and find your girl.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » July 21st, 2018, 2:31 pm

LFL wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 2:25 pm
eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:50 pm
LFL wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

The highlights were:

That sucks. I can assure you, there are diamonds in the rough, and they are definitely worth it. Keep your head up, don't give up, and find your girl.
You can find diamonds in the rough in the USA and other nice western countries. It's a lie selling the fact that the girls are so much easier and better in these countries, the one thing I will agree with is they are thinner.

However they're not all that pretty, lots of ugly women in Ukraine.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 22nd, 2018, 1:34 am

eurobrat wrote:

The highlights were:

Here is my reply to that: viewtopic.php?p=311548#p311548
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am

why are Ukrainian women such a bad lay? They just lay there like a sheep. Too many of the same reports?
Last edited by ErnieMagic on July 22nd, 2018, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » July 22nd, 2018, 8:04 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am
why are Ukrainian women such a bad lay? They just lay there like a sheep. Too many of the same reports. Is Anna Davis a dead lay? ?
They don't love you. If they did, they would put some passion and effort.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 22nd, 2018, 1:07 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
Is Anna Davis a dead lay? ?
Why would you say this ? It makes you look like an immature asshole and discredits anything else you say.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 22nd, 2018, 4:05 pm

LFL wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 1:07 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
Is Anna Davis a dead lay? ?
Why would you say this ? It makes you look like an immature asshole and discredits anything else you say.
I was referring to the question he wrote and why would I care what you think Einstein?

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » July 22nd, 2018, 4:07 pm

publicduende wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:04 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
why are Ukrainian women such a bad lay? They just lay there like a sheep. Too many of the same reports. Is Anna Davis a dead lay? ?
They don't love you. If they did, they would put some passion and effort.
I wouldn't know I was referring to the poster.