Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » September 3rd, 2018, 9:18 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 8:44 am
Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 7:40 am
Ok fine then VIG. If you want i will leave you alone. But you have a very nasty temper. When i called you "chicken" i was joking and teasing you. You took it way too personally and its obvious you have a big temper problem. We probably would not get along in person anyway. I dont get along well with macho type guys. I hope you learn to control your temper. Good luck to you.

One more thing. Before you go, have a look at these AFA tours below so you can compare them with DC tours.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/order/order.shtml

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml

What do you think?

Also can you explain to us why you are biased toward DC tours and like to defend them? Whats the reason? And do you think they are worth the 5k? If so why?

I guess we will never know who you are. Perhaps we got paranoid and began inventing conspiracy theories about you and mark. If so then i apologize for our paranoia.

Btw how do i remove my address from the web? I use a relatives house for my mailing address. How did you find my physical address when its not my official address?
Some say 5 tours is too much combat for one man. Perhaps I do disagree LOL.

Winston, I can accept your explanation that you were joking. In return, please accept my apology for posting your address. You have to admit though, you must have shit a brick when you saw your address along with my response. But I do stand by my recommendation, it is wise to use caution with your words in the future.

Why do I like Dream Connections at this moment? Well, there are several reasons actually.
1. Their 7 Core Beliefs really resonate with me. I have read through their website (more like dissected) and can agree with their philosophy.
2. The support system is phenomenal! Having an assistant/translator throughout the tour adds tremendous value.
3. This operation seems to be very well organized in terms of the social events.
4. The $5,000 price is actually a great bargain, in my opinion. Matchmakers in the United States can charge as much as $25,000 for basic service.
5. I can relate with Anna Davis' management style (I grew up in a Russian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian community as a child).
6. There is one particular woman registered with Dream Connections that I am drawn to. She is educated, beautiful, and I can tell she has a temper.
Honestly, you should give me some credit for researching 3rd party reviews and investing the time to review your thread. Dream Connections sounds very good. Perhaps too good to be true.

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » September 3rd, 2018, 9:25 am

Winston,

On a positive note, I am glad that we communicated this evening and cleared this whole thing up. I wish you well.

User avatar
MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 24
Joined: July 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » September 3rd, 2018, 9:56 am

Hey enough with the drama guys. I did not hire Chuck Norris to take Winston Wu out :lol:

I do not know who VIG is.

Winston, if you ever feel like getting lunch, call me up.

Like the new title. It's more fair and balanced.

Mark
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.


Image

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 3rd, 2018, 4:02 pm

Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 7:46 am
Ok i changed the title of the thread guys. How does it look now?
Oh, Winston. You've kicked over the hornet's nest now. You've changed the title of the thread once again and now all of VIG's research into the scam or legit debate is now obsolete. I hope he's not too mad.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 3rd, 2018, 4:07 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 8:44 am

Why do I like Dream Connections at this moment? Well, there are several reasons actually.
1. Their 7 Core Beliefs really resonate with me. I have read through their website (more like dissected) and can agree with their philosophy.
2. The support system is phenomenal! Having an assistant/translator throughout the tour adds tremendous value.
3. This operation seems to be very well organized in terms of the social events.
4. The $5,000 price is actually a great bargain, in my opinion. Matchmakers in the United States can charge as much as $25,000 for basic service.
5. I can relate with Anna Davis' management style (I grew up in a Russian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian community as a child).
6. There is one particular woman registered with Dream Connections that I am drawn to. She is educated, beautiful, and I can tell she has a temper.
VIG, if there is one particular woman drawing your attention, have you checked the local agency websites to find her ? If you want, you could post a link to her photo in the DC flickr account and maybe someone knows her or can find her. If she can be found in a local agency, then they will contact her and ask if she is interested in meeting you at no cost to you. You only pay for those you are introduced to. Now, this would be excellent research into the new thread title and I know how much you love to research thread titles.

User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ssjparris » September 3rd, 2018, 4:46 pm

https://www.yelp.com/biz/dream-connections-las-vegas

one angry customer dude...

" I took a tour with Dream Connections in 2015. The videos promised that they over delivered and under sold. The opposite is true. You pay a minimum of $5000 to meet a bunch of women, 90% of which were not on the website (total bait and switch). We were told that all the women were vetted. This is simply not true. I dated a few women, one for some time and none of them were vetted. In fact one of the ones I dated just showed up the day I arrived because a friend suggested it. She had never heard of the agency before.

If they had vetted this woman they could have saved me a lot of heart ache and money. It took a few months to find out the truth but the entire time I was dating her she was communicating with other men on different websites and accepting gifts, expensive gifts.

The owners, Mark and Anna Davis talk a good game but only care about the money. How do I know this? Once the tour is over they have no interest in knowing what's happening unless you book another tour. I even told them that the relationship ended and they not only didn't inquire as to what happened, but they didn't even acknowledge it.

To add insult to injury I have friends that still follow them and have seen this woman come back many times to their socials. From talking to members of previous and past tours, this isn't the first or last time this has happened.

If you are going to take a tour with any agency that introduces you to foreign women, I would not use Dream Connections unless you want to over pay and get very little for the money. The hotel in Nikolaev was $12 a night and we paid $5000 plus airfare. It's a total rip off. They claim to have a 'proprietary method" and that's why they charge so much. What they actually do is stick you in a room with 30-50 women, most are average to below average looking, and it's one mini blind date after another. "

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 3rd, 2018, 5:05 pm

ssjparris wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 4:46 pm
https://www.yelp.com/biz/dream-connections-las-vegas

one angry customer dude...

" I took a tour with Dream Connections in 2015. The videos promised that they over delivered and under sold. The opposite is true. You pay a minimum of $5000 to meet a bunch of women, 90% of which were not on the website (total bait and switch). We were told that all the women were vetted. This is simply not true. I dated a few women, one for some time and none of them were vetted. In fact one of the ones I dated just showed up the day I arrived because a friend suggested it. She had never heard of the agency before.

If they had vetted this woman they could have saved me a lot of heart ache and money. It took a few months to find out the truth but the entire time I was dating her she was communicating with other men on different websites and accepting gifts, expensive gifts.

The owners, Mark and Anna Davis talk a good game but only care about the money. How do I know this? Once the tour is over they have no interest in knowing what's happening unless you book another tour. I even told them that the relationship ended and they not only didn't inquire as to what happened, but they didn't even acknowledge it.

To add insult to injury I have friends that still follow them and have seen this woman come back many times to their socials. From talking to members of previous and past tours, this isn't the first or last time this has happened.

If you are going to take a tour with any agency that introduces you to foreign women, I would not use Dream Connections unless you want to over pay and get very little for the money. The hotel in Nikolaev was $12 a night and we paid $5000 plus airfare. It's a total rip off. They claim to have a 'proprietary method" and that's why they charge so much. What they actually do is stick you in a room with 30-50 women, most are average to below average looking, and it's one mini blind date after another. "
Mark posted a response to that:
12/19/2017 We've never had a David P as a client in all of our years in business. Many of the comments made clearly indicate that he had not actually been on a tour with Dream Connections. The women from every event are photographed and posted in trip reports and Flickr albums. Everyone is given a book at the beginning of the tour with all of women who confirmed to attend - and those are the ones who attend. There's no "bate and switch". We care about our clients success and turn down several applications each month that we don't feel would win in our program - we are not all about the money. We follow up with all of our clients and couples through automated communication as well as live phone calls. This review was posted in June of 2016, but I wanted to address it directly. A real client would have a very different experience.
Mark, stop lying for crying out loud. Just like your screening, right ? Check your March 2015 tour. You did indeed have a David P.

I'm not saying the David P. from the March 2015 tour is the one who posted that on Yelp, but it's a(nother) flat out lie by Mark Davis to claim that he "never had a David P as a client in all of our years in business."

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » September 3rd, 2018, 6:47 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:56 am
Hey enough with the drama guys. I did not hire Chuck Norris to take Winston Wu out :lol:

I do not know who VIG is.

Winston, if you ever feel like getting lunch, call me up.

Like the new title. It's more fair and balanced.

Mark
Ironically, less than 30 minutes after "so called" DC fanatic threatens Winston with violence and posts Winston's personal information on HA. MD magically appears applauding the original intent of "VIG" to have the title changed.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27596
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 3rd, 2018, 11:27 pm

Are all these success stories for DC on Yelp real? They sound like a commercial almost.

https://www.yelp.com/questions/dream-co ... R5djYsQHOg
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27596
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 3rd, 2018, 11:32 pm

LFL wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 5:05 pm
Mark, stop lying for crying out loud. Just like your screening, right ? Check your March 2015 tour. You did indeed have a David P.

I'm not saying the David P. from the March 2015 tour is the one who posted that on Yelp, but it's a(nother) flat out lie by Mark Davis to claim that he "never had a David P as a client in all of our years in business."
Even if there was no David P on the tours, couldnt that just be a username because the poster didn't want his real name shown, since DC clients are not allowed to give negative testimonials?

Does Yelp require you to use your real name? If so how can they make you use your real name if you want to?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27596
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 3rd, 2018, 11:46 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 8:44 am

Why do I like Dream Connections at this moment? Well, there are several reasons actually.
1. Their 7 Core Beliefs really resonate with me. I have read through their website (more like dissected) and can agree with their philosophy.
2. The support system is phenomenal! Having an assistant/translator throughout the tour adds tremendous value.
3. This operation seems to be very well organized in terms of the social events.
4. The $5,000 price is actually a great bargain, in my opinion. Matchmakers in the United States can charge as much as $25,000 for basic service.
5. I can relate with Anna Davis' management style (I grew up in a Russian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian community as a child).
6. There is one particular woman registered with Dream Connections that I am drawn to. She is educated, beautiful, and I can tell she has a temper.
That sounds way too much like a spiel advertisement or commercial for DC. Not like an honest objective opinion. Only someone promoting DC would list all that in commercialized form. This means VIG sounds like hes working for them. That doesnt sound like a third party assessment at all

Whats the big deal about 7 core beliefs? Anyone can put out something like that. I could type out 7 core beliefs on a website in 10 min. It doesnt mean anything. Its just words.

How the hell would VIG know anything about Anna Davis management style if he never met her? Only someone on the inside would know that. And what is so special about it?

Anna Davis does not have any prior experience or qualifications managing a business and the Ukrainian style of business management is not anything renown or noteworthy at all. Its not a model that the world ascribes to emulating, but in fact the opposite. Soviet or Russian style management is considered slow, bureaucratic and inefficient with lots of red tape. So why did VIG say that? That comment made no sense and sounds too suspicious to be from a neutral third party. Very fishy.

Probably MD and VIG are hi fiving each other behind our backs and laughing. Lol

Also if MD and VIG dont know each other then why didnt MD immediately ask VIG to sign up as a client when he appeared and read all the praise from VIG toward DC? Why didnt mark jump at the chance and invite him to be a client and post the sign up form for him? Unless its because VIG is already a client or affiliated with DC already all along and was playing us all along.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 12:07 am

Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 11:32 pm
LFL wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 5:05 pm
Mark, stop lying for crying out loud. Just like your screening, right ? Check your March 2015 tour. You did indeed have a David P.

I'm not saying the David P. from the March 2015 tour is the one who posted that on Yelp, but it's a(nother) flat out lie by Mark Davis to claim that he "never had a David P as a client in all of our years in business."
Even if there was no David P on the tours, couldnt that just be a username because the poster didn't want his real name shown, since DC clients are not allowed to give negative testimonials?

Does Yelp require you to use your real name? If so how can they make you use your real name if you want to?
Winston, the point is that Mark flat out lied that there was never a David P on his tour, in the history of his business. Yet, there was one in the very year that this David P claimed he took a tour with DC.

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » September 4th, 2018, 12:43 am

Winston caved to VIG... VIG demanded a title change and Winston caved in fear he would be beat up..

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27596
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 12:45 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:43 am
Winston caved to VIG... VIG demanded a title change and Winston caved in fear he would be beat up..
He did not demand anything or suggest a title change. All he said was that we should not claim DC is a scam if theres no evidence that it is. He never demanded anything. You seem to hallucinate things that people never said. :P

LFL,
Are there any photos or videos of David P in the DC videos?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » September 4th, 2018, 12:50 am

Go back and read the VIG Thread as he makes legal reference to the wording of the title with scam in it.. Plus, MD knows when someone does a word search of Dream Connections scam.. that will turn up on the front page as opposed to the present title which will be buried deep in searches. The last thing MD wants is someone finding this thread. MD 1 Winston 0

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”