Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » September 17th, 2018, 4:32 pm

Hey guys. Shout out from Nikolaev. Just wanted to share this with you.

See what it looks like when 22 men from all over the world, and 120 Ukrainian women, connect on a Dream Connections Romance Tour! Mark does a Facebook live walk through as the Meet & Greet Event is taking place in Nikolaev; September 2018.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » September 19th, 2018, 5:35 pm

snede wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 8:31 pm
Last week I met a young lady who had a very bad experience with Dream Connections as well. So it's not only the men who get jerked around. She used some very harsh words to describe how she felt about the management.
Please do share the details.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » September 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm

It's funny that Winston Wu NEVER addresses or asks MD IF the local agencies ARE "paying some of the women to attend the DC socials" after DC pay's the local agencies TO GET THEM TO ATTEND.. THEN DC SAYS WE don't pay any women to attend. Why not tell the men SOME OF THE WOMEN ARE PAID BY THE LOCAL AGENCIES TO ATTEND THE SOCIALS!
Last edited by ErnieMagic on September 22nd, 2018, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 21st, 2018, 9:15 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm
It's funny that Winston Wu NEVER addresses or asks MD IF the local agencies ARE "paying the women to attend the DC socials" after DC pay's the local agencies TO GET THEM TO ATTEND.. THEN DC SAYS WE don't pay any women to attend. Why not tell the men SOME OF THE WOMEN ARE PAID BY THE LOCAL AGENCIES TO ATTEND THE SOCIALS!
ErnieMagic, it's quite doubtful that local agencies are paying ladies anything at all. Let me explain it. MD pays a local agency X amount ($25?) for each girl who turns up at his events. Local agencies are very greedy. They are not going to want to share any of this with the girl. Instead, girls are enticed with promises of free food & drink and the possibility of guys taking them out later to restaurants, shopping, etc. That's it. There's no secret deal for the local agency to pay girls to come to events. If anyone would be paying it would be MD himself but I doubt it.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 21st, 2018, 2:40 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 9:15 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
It's funny that Winston Wu NEVER addresses or asks MD IF the local agencies ARE "paying the women to attend the DC socials" after DC pay's the local agencies TO GET THEM TO ATTEND.. THEN DC SAYS WE don't pay any women to attend. Why not tell the men SOME OF THE WOMEN ARE PAID BY THE LOCAL AGENCIES TO ATTEND THE SOCIALS!
ErnieMagic, it's quite doubtful that local agencies are paying ladies anything at all. Let me explain it. MD pays a local agency X amount ($25?) for each girl who turns up at his events. Local agencies are very greedy. They are not going to want to share any of this with the girl. Instead, girls are enticed with promises of free food & drink and the possibility of guys taking them out later to restaurants, shopping, etc. That's it. There's no secret deal for the local agency to pay girls to come to events. If anyone would be paying it would be MD himself but I doubt it.
@ErnieMagic
Not really much point in asking a question if there is no way to refute his dishonest answer.

@TruthSeeker
How do you know there is no secret deal ? Do you mean to claim that no agency girl has ever been financially enticed to attend ? On the mornings of the events, DC is in a very vulnerable position, perhaps at times, even desperate. When a number of women are needed, and presumably these women had previously been asked and weren't interested otherwise they would already be attending, incentives for women to attend have to be increased. Mark is running a business and he will do anything to promote a successful image and to eliminate a negative image of his events. We know this by now. Are you saying Mark draws the line at paying beautiful women to make promotional appearances ? He pays everyone else. He paid Olga Reznikova to do "unbiased reviews" of his tour, remember that ? He was very stupid to make that video accusing Olga because it outed the fact that he paid her to do the unbiased interviews, but that is another story. Don't think for one second that Mark Davis will not or has not paid women, directly or indirectly, to attend his events.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm

LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » September 22nd, 2018, 4:24 am

A former tour Leader revealed it all about these local agencies. Truthseeker doesn't know as much as he thinks. It was all over youtube a few years ago and was quickly taken down and a settlement was reached. They are referred to as "paid hostesses". I've personally talked to the guy and skyped with him. He told me everything he experienced in his 10 or so years in the business as an International romance tour leader. In addition, I personally know boots on the ground that have dated some of the women and they have been told how it all works with these local agencies. Are there normal women at the socials? Yes. The paid eye candy is used for marketing. Ask yourself when you see these 8+ women at all these socials yet you never see ANY guys marrying them NOR ARE THEY at the finale dinners after all these years. When they say we have 30% NEW woman at the socials. Many of them are coming from the local agencies. Not all of them are used for marketing. Some do come LEGIT to the event. A select paid few hotties are put into the mix to spice up the group AND USED FOR video marketing. Notice the men typically end up serious with the average girls. Put yourself in the position of the women. You're an average girl 6 or 7 and you sit at a table with a 9 and she writes her number down to meet the guy for a date. It's her job to smile, look pretty in the photo's and video's and act into the guy. They have to be thinking wow if she wants to date the guy so do I but probably have no chance vs her. Then MS Model goes on her date with the guy and "uh oh" there was just "no chemistry". So the "average girl" is the next date and really likes the guy as she thinks she was competing vs the 9. Do you get it??

As far as these beauties only getting a free meal and drinks, these top 8+ model type women can get a free meal and drinks from hundreds of guys anytime they want. They don't have to sit through a 3 hour social for free to get it. They are there for the pay and the Romance Agencies get the video and photos for marketing to attract more clients. Are you really that naïve? Is it right or is it wrong? I am just telling you how the game works and if you did your research with an open mind you would have unfolded the good and bad.. Could you meet a wife there? Sure it happens but look at the stats and you would discover less than 5 to 10% marry. If I promoted my business as hey come spend 7 to 8 thousand and the stats show 5 or 10 of every hundred men get married. How many clients would you attract? There may be a better option as LFL says now after the fact to take your chances through the local agency at 50 dollars a pop and individually pick the women you like as that would equate to dating 100 women at the same cost that you choose...How long would that take? Would your odds be better for the same price?

Winston says what do I have against MD as most of my posts are anti DC. I observed when a guy asks the wrong questions or tells the truth he's quickly labeled a hater, shunned and discredited. It's happened many times now and there is a pattern. They can play this game all they want. Ask yourself why would WU want his website who profits from advertising in this industry want to expose some women are being paid? Would this not hurt his bottom line? What Wu does is stir the pot like Reverend AL and profits from it all.

When you ask are any of the women paid to attend the socials? Think legally, they answer "We" don't pay any women" .. legal jargon. Reword the question.. After you pay the local Agencies are they paying any women to attend a date or go to a social? then you get "Not to my knowledge" sounds like a coached answer by attorneys to CYA. Then follow it up and ask if you had knowledge that these women are being paid by the local agency would you immediately stop doing business with them? See what they say then. They have removed themselves from all legal fraud as a third party is NOW being contracted. If they claim no knowledge that women were being paid it's on the local corrupt agencies. There are disclosures signed by these women who get paid as well. They are defined as "paid hostesses". Again, is it right or wrong? I don't give a shit but don't blow smoke up everyone's ass and not tell the truth if asked. It's been exposed. Why did one company pay a former employee off and the youtube videos were removed when he exposed some women are being paid by the local agencies? Why is it every time a guy has issue with DC he gets demeaned, put down, and threatened to take down videos or shunned from the group? It's even a brilliant move having managers dealing with these local agencies as they have a level between them and ownership to shift the blame on in the event it's exposed that some women were paid by the local agencies.

As Winston says, everyone is little dishonest in business as all truths are not revealed. He knows what the hell is going on. But he's the Asian version of Reverend AL and plays both sides to run his business as well. See without guys like us WU has no business. He needs to play both sides of the fence to look "legit" to his members and attract International Marriage Agencies to advertise and pay him a nice commission for those who book a tour or sign up for the fake letter writing with Igor to scam thousands off the client. Good Ol Reverend Winston! He knows what is going on after all these years dealing with these local agencies and the industry. Go get on a Ukrainian Date Site and start talking to some of the women and bring up romance agencies and romance tours and you will find some of them worked for these agencies. Some of them once you build trust will tell you how it all works. It's really a game to them and they don't view it as wrong. They view it as if the guy is stupid enough to fall for it then it's on him. It's the Ukraine way. One of the most corrupt countries on the planet. It's the mindset in Eastern Europe with many women. WU was scammed and hustled on a shopping spree and MD has admitted he was hustled as well on a shopping spree. The list goes on and on of the stories told in here by the members. Both WU and MD have discovered it's BIG money in this game and as the famous showman P. T. Barnum once quoted "There's a sucker born every minute". But of course, if you play your cards right maybe you could be one of the 5 to 10 (25,000 to 50,000 dollars) out of a 100 men to meet your bride. Then they can do 10 videos of your story and take 30 photos and post it on the website as a success story. Funny though, the other 90 men or (450,00 dollars) you never really hear about them anymore unless they end up on WU's website... LOL

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » September 22nd, 2018, 8:03 am

LFL wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 2:40 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
ErnieMagic wrote:
@ErnieMagic
Not really much point in asking a question if there is no way to refute his dishonest answer.

@TruthSeeker
How do you know there is no secret deal ? Do you mean to claim that no agency girl has ever been financially enticed to attend ? On the mornings of the events, DC is in a very vulnerable position, perhaps at times, even desperate. When a number of women are needed, and presumably these women had previously been asked and weren't interested otherwise they would already be attending, incentives for women to attend have to be increased. Mark is running a business and he will do anything to promote a successful image and to eliminate a negative image of his events. We know this by now. Are you saying Mark draws the line at paying beautiful women to make promotional appearances ? He pays everyone else. He paid Olga Reznikova to do "unbiased reviews" of his tour, remember that ? He was very stupid to make that video accusing Olga because it outed the fact that he paid her to do the unbiased interviews, but that is another story. Don't think for one second that Mark Davis will not or has not paid women, directly or indirectly, to attend his events.
LFL,

Listen grasshopper .. I want MD on the record to say No women are being paid by local agencies to attend his socials.

Remember when MD told everyone the justification for DC's higher costs and better service compared to competitors was "all women were vetted and screened that attend DC socials" then later evidence unfolded that some were not screened as told to you by some of the women. He was caught red handed...

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 22nd, 2018, 12:07 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 8:03 am
LFL wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 2:40 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
ErnieMagic wrote:
@ErnieMagic

@TruthSeeker
LFL,

Listen grasshopper .. I want MD on the record to say No women are being paid by local agencies to attend his socials.

Remember when MD told everyone the justification for DC's higher costs and better service compared to competitors was "all women were vetted and screened that attend DC socials" then later evidence unfolded that some were not screened as told to you by some of the women. He was caught red handed...
He has said in videos that the women are not paid. So, I figured you were looking for an admission that some are, which is never going to happen outside of court. One of the reasons I believe Mark will avoid any court proceeding about his operations.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 22nd, 2018, 1:05 pm

I get the feeling that Mark is chintzy and doesn't pay unless he has to like the desperate situation EM described. Anyway his most recent event in Nikolaev drew record crowds - 22 men and 120 women according to the above posted video report.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » September 22nd, 2018, 5:44 pm

Look carefully at his wording. He always says DC doesn't pay the women to attend the socials. Yet, never says the "local agencies" are not paying them. Ask him directly if "local agencies" are paying some of the women. Watch the shady answer... "Not to my knowledge".. hahaha Right sounds like a Hillary Clinton slick answer so she can worm her way out of it when the real proof is exposed..

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 22nd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Where can we see his answer to this question? I did see him in one video saying he does not pay ladies to attend events.

Having some backroom deal of having a local agency pay the girl to attend an event is problematic. As I said local agencies are greedy and can not be trusted. What if the local agency reneges and doesn't pay the girl? That could blow up in Mark's face and make a big PR problem for him.

No, as I said the local agency is not paying girls to attend Mark's events. If they are being paid they are being paid by Mark or one of his subordinates like Irina.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » September 22nd, 2018, 8:45 pm

Take a close look at these very hot women over the years at the socials through some of the DC videos. Yet, none of them EVER end up in marriage. How do you explain 100% of them never marry a DC???? Several hundred of them over 5 Yrs???

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 23rd, 2018, 3:32 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 8:45 pm
Take a close look at these very hot women over the years at the socials through some of the DC videos. Yet, none of them EVER end up in marriage. How do you explain 100% of them never marry a DC???? Several hundred of them over 5 Yrs???
EM - you could say that about almost any agency. Take a look at the testimonials section of Anastasiadate and AFA. All the success stories almost all average women. But every once in a while there's a fluke and the guy gets a very beautiful girl. Look at the story of Law Jackson. This guy is black and he got a very beautiful Ukrainian young woman. He met her on a AFA tour after Mark gave him some friendly advice. (Mark claimed this success story as his own.)

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » September 23rd, 2018, 3:52 pm

Hey Bros. Live report from Nikolaev

Catch a quick glimpse into the morning life in Nikolaev Ukraine as a bunch of happy guys enjoy the morning routine on the DreamConnections.com Quest Romance Tour!
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.