Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » April 6th, 2019, 7:01 am

bbuckleys4 wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 7:58 pm
Vegas is good, you have to be either Mark Edward Davis or someone working for Dream Connections...... No one would spend this amount of time attacking me or defending a scammer like Mark, if they weren't. Please stop posting,--- everyone knows you work for Dream Connections or you're Mark, one or the other.
John Buckley, I am not Mark Davis nor do I work for Mark Davis. I have mentioned this MANY times throughout this forum. I have no vested interest in Dream Connections and I do not receive any compensation for my comments. Keep in mind, this is a very popular public forum for us to share our experiences and opinions. Did you not expect others to have questions about your story?

bbuckleys4
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by bbuckleys4 » April 6th, 2019, 10:57 am

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » April 6th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Buckley is deleting all his posts. hmmm

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » April 6th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Hello, All:

First, I need to make everyone aware that the other person posting as markedwarddavis is not me. I appreciate when he adds our videos here, but his comments are not mine.

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » April 6th, 2019, 4:06 pm

The posts below are not my words.
Last edited by Mark Edward Davis on April 6th, 2019, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » April 6th, 2019, 4:06 pm

QUEST TOUR SURVEY RESPONSE – JOHN BUCKLEY
Submitted: November 29, 2018 19:10:51

HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE ON THE QUEST TOUR?
Response: 10

HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR TRANSLATOR?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER ANY SPECIFIC COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HER?
Response: “Olga made the tour and my experience what it is. She was focused, strong, and helped me overcome my own challenges; so I could focus on what I wanted and avoid self-sabotage I can't overemphasis what an asset she was in my success.”

HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE REST OF THE DREAM CONNECTIONS SUPPORT TEAM?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER ANY COMMENTS ABOUT ANYONE ON THE TEAM?
Response: “Everyone worked very hard as a team and really wanted the best outcome for the customer-great job!”

WAS THERE ANY PARTICULAR THING MARK TAUGHT THAT PROVED THE MOST HELPFUL IN YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Response: “3 main qualifying questions made all the difference.
Also, even though it took me time to do so, trusting the system, and treating the dates not as a job interview or checklist, but as a journey to find chemistry.”

BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, WHAT WERE THE BEST ASPECTS OF THE QUEST TOUR PROGRAM?
Response: -Translator
-Family feel of the tour
-Everyone working together for same goal
-Strength in the process of the Tour, very refined, very impressive
-I found the love of my life! Words can't express my gratitude with the teachings, focus, and mission of DC.

WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST WE DO TO IMPROVE THE QUEST TOUR PROGRAM?
Response: “Nothing really. Ukraine is an growing country so cold showers, life's ups and downs are to be expected.”

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL OF YOUR EXPERIENCE TO OTHER MEN THINKING ABOUT GOING?
Response: “Will have to do that at a later time, but certainly wouldn't mind doing that and you can give my email out to anyone that needs to talk with someone who has gone- great job, amazing experience. Already starting the K1 Visa process.- thank you!”

COMPLETELY OPEN - ADD WHATEVER ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO SAY. WE LISTEN.
Response: “Life changing, solid teaching.. You can bring a horse to water but.....
Trying to get some of the guys to really focus on the teachings, prep training, appearance etc, is hard to do. They would have been more successful if they listened :) Great job to the DC team thought - Thank you Mark, Irina, and my RC Olga! - you helped make a family”

IS THERE A LADY (OR LADIES) YOU MET THIS WEEK THAT YOU ARE CONTINUING TO PURSUE WHEN YOU RETURN HOME?
Response: Yes

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » April 6th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Email dated: Sun, Jan 6, 7:20 AM

to Mark from John Buckley

Hi Mark,
Getting geared up for Ukraine Christmas and my time in country is winding down. Things are going great with Anya and we are moving towards the K1 paperwork together. Last month has been very good getting to know each other etc.

Below is an FB message I recently received. Thought you would enjoy.

Hello John, my name is Christopher, I watched your Quest Mastermind testimony. long story short, I have been watching (and enjoying Marks posts and following Dream Connections for about a year and a half. I am in the process of restarting/repurposing my life. A very dissappointing breakup of what was thought to be a very good relationship, at same time going back to graduate and law school, completely upending my "plans" to begin a practice in a different state... thanks for sharing your story-Christopher Alm

My response:

Glad to hear from you. Yes, I was at a critical point in my life, nearly a life or death point health wise, and relationship wise wasn't much better. Quest Mastermind, the group, and extreme focus on my part, turned my life around -literally. Let me know if you have any questions at all, but if you can. I would go 110% forward with QMM and take every single moment to reach your goals. -You won't regret it
Last edited by Mark Edward Davis on April 6th, 2019, 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » April 6th, 2019, 4:08 pm

I will not be coming back here to respond to questions. Best of luck everyone.

Mark

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good » April 6th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Well, FUUCCKKKKK!

Looks like the cat is out of the bag now. The gravy train will soon be coming to a halt on this one LOL. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ricky Spanish. I'm a lying, thieving sociopath. There's hardly a person on the internet that I haven't stolen from, cheated, or worse. Everyone hates me. I'm Ricky Spanish.

Do I have multiple accounts/screen names? Of course I do. Am I here to jack the numbers up? Of course I am. That's how I get paid (you guys will figure it out). This thread has been running for years, but the content was loosing steam. So me and my "financial partner" devised a plan to jump-start this thread with extreme controversy. It was quite easy, really. It required multiple VPN proxy servers (Europe, New York, Las Vegas, etc.), multiple accounts/screen names, and a keen eye to spot opportunities. It certainly helped for Winston to ID me in Nevada with my IP Address on my so called "golfing trip". Classic! My screen name, along with IP location in multiple locations through Nevada, everyone gets the idea that I might be Mark Davis. You guys are so gullible.

Why spend so much time in this thread, you ask? Money! I have been paid very well for my writing skills, thank you! Internet marketing is a real cash cow. Pay per clicks is the new game, not pay per letter. By defending Mark Davis and Dream Connections, it only made you fuel the fire. Meanwhile, my financial partner gets new traffic and new business. LOL

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » April 7th, 2019, 12:16 am

I was coming around to the idea maybe Mark Davis is a good guy and helping many men find true love. I hate to see him leave the thread. Why not listen to MD's point of view. You have to admit some guys have found true love through DC. Maybe the guys who failed are just ugly or flawed men with character issues. Even AFA has thousands of success stories. I've seen some of the goof balls on the AFA and DC video's. Houdini couldn't get out of that, much less Mark Davis creating a long lasting relationship for them is virtually impossible. I think MD needs a program in the Philippines and suggest some of these men to go there in the search for a wife. It's easier for some of these men to find a mate in the Philippines. All you need is a wallet with 1500 a month in cash and a heartbeat. The success rate would definately be 80%. Just a thought from Ernie..

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 1:22 am

santo528 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 1:48 am
watts wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.
You must be a shill for a competitor as you have no idea. My wife, daughter and I were at this event. I watched it being filmed and this video is 100% authentic. Nothing was rehearsed, planned, or arranged. The ladies who attended were very attractive and excited to have been invited. Have a pleasant day.
Nope no shill unlike you. I did not mean that the video was fake but that they set up a table with 3 non fat decent looking women so that when it was time to film they had a table free from old and fat ladies. I have also been there you clueless dummy and if you have been there you must know this is not what the average table look like. But nice try mr nightmare connections shill

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:11 am

LFL wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Winston wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 9:52 am
This isn't the first time this has happened you know. One time Mark denied ever having known a guy or having him on his tour, yet someone then posted a video webcast that Mark did with the exact guy that he claimed he didn't know. And in the webcast they discuss the tour experience together, which obviously meant that the guy did go on the tour. It was all documented in this thread further up. I forget the name of the guy though. But someone else might remember.

@LFL and @Strykr do you remember who we mean?
Dave Peirson or Pierson. I think it was early 2015 or so. It was me who posted that, btw.

March 2015 tour
https://vimeo.com/123863720

As always the cult leader catch them before reality hits them over the head.
Funny thing is the other "most hyped up" guy from the same tour also ended up the same way. he even stayed extra days after the tour. He was so sure he had found THE ONE :lol: :lol: That woman is still active on slavic-girl PAY PER LETTER site where the dream cult first found her along with many of the non fat non ugly women. Oooh but dreamcult not work with PAY PER LETTER AGENCIES you say? Ooooh Mark made a video talking about what scams those agencies are so he would never work with them. i mean he is after all an honest man of GOD right????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is no wonder this scam industry turn over billions. People are so ignorant and believe in proven liers!!! At what point do we stop trying to help guys understand the truth? Clearly most guysnot want to accept the truth and live in a fantasy high on industry bullshit and dopamine.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:33 am

Cooldude wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 11:52 am
Don't you guys think is appropriate to report Dream Connections youtube channel with a link to this forum thread?
Great idea. You do that!!

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:40 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:41 pm
Monstrously ugly, really? While I find that woman far from model-looking and not at all worth 5000 dollar, in fact not even as much as fifty bucks on a good day, I don't think she is hideous at all. Just a very average white woman. I wonder how old this "Anna" is. Anyway discussing her looks is besides the point. The point is to establish whether or not Mark is a scammer and Dream Connections is a scam. What Buckley essentially said is he got scammed by a girl on the Dream Connections tour, he informed Mark of this and he was less than helpful. So very likely he was in on it. He's provided evidence the girl (Anna) is a scammer but did not (yet) reveal personal emails between himself and Mark, for privacy reasons. Suddenly the Dream Connections folks deny knowing their former client, claim they do not recognize his email, and ignore his requests for answers. Why? Because, as I see it, they likely have no answers. Because it's a scam, and they're being exposed, and any answer they will give will just dig the hole they're in a little deeper.

TL;DR: Dream Connections is a scam, and multiple men have already fallen victim to it, some of them being stupid enough to go on MULTIPLE (!) 5000 dollar tours and still ending up disappointed in the end.
Not only scammed by the low class girls but by translators too. I have said it many times before this is a stinking cesspool and a cult. Sadly the world is full of fools so these kind of scam operations will go on and on.