Wow $11 airfares to China from Manila!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow $11 airfares to China from Manila!

Post by Winston »

Just got this in my email from Cebu Pacific Airlines today:

Appetizingly low fares to China and more! Fares start from P499!

We're having a seat sale to China’s key cities - Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, as well as Taipei in Taiwan starting now until May 20, 2011 or until seats last. This is valid for travel from July 1 to September 30, 2011.

Your appetizingly low fares can be bought for as low as P1,499 from Manila to Taipei, and P1,999 from Manila to Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing. Cebu Pacific flies from Manila to Shanghai and Taipei daily, and to Beijing and Guangzhou thrice weekly.

Hike the Great Wall in Beijing, bike around Shanghai, or explore the Xiangjiang Safari park in Guangzhou, this seat sale offers the perfect reason to simply get out there and enjoy travelling.

Choose from 11 other Philippine travel destinations also on sale! Seats from Manila to Naga, Tuguegarao and San Jose are yours for as low as P499. Manila to Bacolod and Iloilo are also available for the discounted fare of P599. While our Manila to Tacloban flights are selling at the reduced fare of only P699.

You can also purchase P799 seats from Manila to Roxas, Cauayan and Laoag, as well as P1,099 seats from Manila to Cagayan de Oro and Pagadian.

This seat sale covers Philippine travel destinations where you can enjoy wakeboarding in Naga, sand surfing in Laoag, or nature tripping in San Jose and other destinations.

Upon booking online, select seats in advance and avail of CEB’s web check-in service to avoid long lines at the airport counters. Log on to http://www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com for your Fun Tours packages.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guess what? I just bought a ticket from Manila to Xiamen, China for $25 on Cebu Pacific. No joke! If you book far in advance, you can often get plane tickets around Asia through Cebu Pacific for $20 or $30. I'm not kidding. I forwarded the ticket receipt to Rock and Momopi. They can tell you it's real.

I bought this ticket and selected a random future date, because in order to enter the Philippines, you need an onward ticket. Otherwise they won't let you board the plane. So I just bought the cheapest onward ticket I could find in the direction that I plan to go anyway. Then I can decide later whether to use it or not. Wow $25 plane ticket. Amazing isn't it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hey Winston,

Are you coming to Guangzhou then? I spotted a white legged Chinese lady just for you:

You'd love this place so much :-P
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.