luzon or mindanao or visayas ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Last edited by E_Irizarry on May 25th, 2011, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Thank you Mr. S and C.J. among others for admitting that extra curves is wonderful and then some.

Central Philippines has the curviest women out of all of the Philippines. Foreigners don't tap into most parts of central except for Cebu and Boracay. Boracay I never cared for, but I had flown straight to Iloilo City from Davao City via Cebu Air and met a perfect Pinay J. Lo clone pre-op-ass ALL JOKES ASIDE.

I had pictures, but my old Windows phone isn't pulling them up! *grrrrrr*
Last edited by E_Irizarry on May 25th, 2011, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

rome86 wrote:Mr s It seems like most guys prefer the visayas but i wonder why luzon are so bad ... is it economical ? or cultural ? ..
I guess a little of both. Outside of Manila area most of the cities don't have much infrastructure and not too many foreigners are to be seen other than maybe in Baguio. There isn't much night life either so I don't think younger women in those areas are used to dating. Plus cities are so small everyone knows your business. So if your a KTV girl and your seen with a foreigner than all the locals know she is a whore and your giving her money. I find it funny when tourists run around to normal areas with working girls cause all the locals know she is a whore.

Ladislav can probably give you better details between the differences between the two regions, he speaks the languages and understands the cultures better from a local perspective.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Don't knock it 'til you tried it(unless u don't intend to) I always say! :)

I met a couple plumpers in NJ. One was a Hispanic, and she moved her hips all over the place! She really got into the swing of things, and was dripping like a faucet, which is usual with bigger girls based on my experience.

Twigs are alright, but big girls have more to love. :D