Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Wow my dream girl! Come to daddy baby! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167115.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wow!!! She is really a hot looking Asian lady!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe this Chinese girl on DateinAsia is 38? She looks about 20. No way!

https://www.dateinasia.com/Lilywai

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 11:00 am
Wow can you believe this Chinese girl on DateinAsia is 38? She looks about 20. No way!

https://www.dateinasia.com/Lilywai
You can be 100% certain that photo is doctored beyond belief.

That being said, an average 38 year old Chinese woman will still look better than the vast majority of American women in their 20s.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks kind, sweet, cheerful and elegant, like she could be a genuine nice lady!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info181956.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

So does she!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info181958.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks serious and committed. Like an ideal wife who is loyal and dedicated. That's what I see on her face. And she looks beautiful, feminine and like Snow White too. :) Wow. Maybe that's perfect for me. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info181947.htm

ImageImageImage

Wow she says she's romantic too and not looking for a rich man. See below. Wow that's a refreshing attitude for a Chinese woman. Perhaps she's perfect for me. lol. Maybe she's "the one". Her astrology signs - Scorpio and Ox - are very compatible with mine too! Wow she seems like an ideal match for me - the one who will bring happiness and fulfillment to my life. I should do all I can to try to contact her. :)
Self Description: I work in a real estate company now and I get a good salary. In the past, I was not a lucky woman in love. I was cheated on. But I am always a romantic woman.

Comments: I am not looking for a rich man. I really do not have too much requirement for my future match as long as he can love me just as I love him. I only want a husband whom I can share my deepest thoughts and secrets with. Are you the one?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow! No way! So sexy and elegant!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info183947.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wow she is so perfect! My dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info183644.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage