Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston,

Those 37 year old Asian women look better than those young skinny ones. See, at least with older women, their bone mass thickens up a tad and their hips gracefully widen.

And feminists have the audacity to fight against the natural protocol of reproduction. WTF yo.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I don't buy it. In mainland China those professional studio photoshoots are extremely popular, and the studio artist is always generous with Photoshop. I have seen some of my Chinese friends in real life and on their portfolio shoots, they look nothing, and I mean nothing like the real person. Caveat emptor! ;-)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Holy cow. Can you believe a 42 year old woman looks like this?
http://www.lynda.com/Photography-traini ... /70-0.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:I don't buy it. In mainland China those professional studio photoshoots are extremely popular, and the studio artist is always generous with Photoshop. I have seen some of my Chinese friends in real life and on their portfolio shoots, they look nothing, and I mean nothing like the real person. Caveat emptor! ;-)
I've been to China and seen the women for myself, I can tell you theres no trick photography involved. I've never been anywhere that had more beautiful women than China does, it will just blow your mind. The minute you step inside a Chinese airport you'll start seeing hot women immediately. The strange thing is you'll rarely see Chinese men staring at them, maybe because theres brothels all over place and the women that work in them are just as beautiful.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Check this one out. Can you believe she's 38? She looks so hot!

http://www.chinesekisses.com/view.php?l=en&id=151035

ImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

winston greetings and holiday cheer to you....

IMO most of these pics youre very enthusiastic about are disingenious....

they are obviously photoshopped, touched up, and/or the woman have a shit ton of makeup on.

basically any woman over 30 & always over 40 is going to have obvious wrinkles....

my suspicion is that if you to ever see any one of these 30-46 chinese ladies in person in daylight without makeup you would promptly shit your pants and run away screaming.

i hate to see you get your hopes up for something that is most likely bogus.

happy new year winston
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Look at this 37 year old Chinese woman on Plenty of Fish! Get outta here! She looks flawless!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=28335951

There are plenty of foreign women on POF. Why don't you guys use that one too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Chinese woman looks so gorgeous and beautiful for 38!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info128018.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Their faces are shopped and lightened, but most Chinese women under 50 have figures like that, even if they have two kids. A fat Chinese woman weighs 130 pounds. Some gain 5 kilos after the kids, many can lose it.

This is what American women were like pre-1980.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's 36?! No way. She's so sexy, sleek, smooth and feminine.

Wow what is a woman from Hong Kong doing on AFA? Isn't she rich enough not to need men?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129818.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> Wow what is a woman from Hong Kong doing on AFA? Isn't she rich enough not to need men?

Well the answer to this is that all the men in Hong Kong have found mainland wives from Shenzhen and beyond!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 33 year old Chinese lady is so hot! She looks like the Chinese lady of my dreams, tall, thin, smooth long white legs, and pretty!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info120654.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage