Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 36 year old Chinese woman's legs are so sexy and smooth and perfect! She says she doesn't care if her man is rich or poor either!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info153634.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Wow this 36 year old Chinese woman's legs are so sexy and smooth and perfect! She says she doesn't care if her man is rich or poor either!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info153634.htm

Wow Winston I think I'm in love!!!. This Chinese lady is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Now that's the kind of DREAM WOMAN I want!!!! She does have some great looking legs, a pretty face, beautiful eyes, long dark hair. And the best part is that she is NOT TOO MATERIALISTIC OR A GOLD DIGGER!!!! I would like for her to be my future wife!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 37? No way.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160286.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160283.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow can you believe this lovely Chinese woman is 38? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160599.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 39 year old Chinese woman is gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160781.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this AFA Chinese lady looks gorgeous in Chinese qipao!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162156.htm

Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Lainey Lui was in her mid 30's in this pic. Schwing! Meanwhile all white women that age remind me of grandma.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow a model type Chinese girl! Perfect features and face! A dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info163282.htm

HOLY MACKEREL! Not only is this Chinese girl perfect and flawless, but more than that, her face is very HYPNOTIZING! When I see her face, I cant turn away! It's as if I'm paralyzed or spellbound in a trance! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info163279.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Aren't these women considered "leftovers"?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote:Aren't these women considered "leftovers"?
If they are, wouldn't that be great? It'd mean less competition. If your perfect dream girl was a "leftover", it would mean she was more attainable for you than she would be if everyone wanted her, right? So why do you say "leftover" as if it were a negative thing?