Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:But that doesn't answer the crux of the question. Even if these Chinese women on AFA type sites were just a minority, still, WHY are they seeking foreign husbands? Why not Chinese husbands? Don't they have the pick of the litter since they're hot?
If there are too many questions, why not just answer 2 per day? Some of my questions are related and could be combined.
Again, that's 4 questions. If you asked me 2d6 questions at a time, and knowing that asnwering them would result in another 2d6 questions, I'd have little incentive to spend time on it.

Why do some people prefer apples and others prefer oranges? Not everyone in China likes local food, and maybe the girl wants a big juicy western style steak instead. Whatever her sexual preference is, that's her business and nobody else's. If the girl wanted to eat Taiwanese, there's ~600,000 Taiwanese men in the Shanghai area, so she doesn't have to go far. But if she wants European, then that's harder to find locally and she has to shop online.

Rock wrote: 3. Momopi, I believe the gender ratio you cite is quite misleading. If you focus on the demographic Winston is probably interested in, 18-45 year olds, its likely skewed much more strongly towards males. Some sources claim a ratio as high as 1.15-1.20 males/female ratio for Gen Y and below.
Anyway, I believe urban areas are more balanced gender wise. And the guys who are relatively well-off will kinda be like that top 20% of guys in the States who never have problems attracting women. And keep in mind, the 30 something girls generally get passed over by the most desirable local guys. If she's divorced, her market value is even lower. If she has a child, even worse. But, as you've noted, many of the Chinese girls do a great job of preserving their beauty as they age. Therefore, China might turn-out to be a great dating market for someone like yourself Winston. You should give it a try!
A Chinese women who joins English-language mail-order bride site, is probably looking to marry a westerner and moving to a developed western country. Winston is actually not in the women's target demographic. Say if Winston moves to China, he'd find the majority of Chinese women looking for a spouse online is on Chinese-language only sites like jiayuan, zhenai, baihe, marry5, etc. If you look on the Chinese language dating sites, the first 2 stats listed next to the photo is age and height (in cm or meters).

I suspect Shenzhen has more girls than guys, because of all the rural girls moving there to find work. As the country develop, women will adopt more anti-rural mindset.
Last edited by momopi on May 29th, 2011, 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, Momopi,
Ok how about this then: How come there are foreign brides on AFA from China, but not from Taiwan, Japan or Hong Kong?

Rock,
There are women in all Asian countries that like white guys or want western husbands, like you said, but they don't join foreign bride sites. Why?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Terrence wrote:Not that special if you live here. I've seen women 40 and older looking that good. For similar reasons, I wouldn't want to bring my gf to the US. She is 25, but looks a lot younger, and I am sure she would [be] mistaken for a child in America.
And on top of that, you're a Black American M-A-N that if you were to be seen in the USA with her as good-looking as you have described, you'd be Rodney-King'ed on sight (and on site) by the pork chop patrol. And probably a couple of rendered, snide remarks from ABC's, whom seem to be more bigoted than mainland Chinese towards Black Americans.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Rock, Momopi,
Ok how about this then: How come there are foreign brides on AFA from China, but not from Taiwan, Japan or Hong Kong?
Rock,
There are women in all Asian countries that like white guys or want western husbands, like you said, but they don't join foreign bride sites. Why?
If the girl is from a developed country, it's beneath under standards to join a mail order bride site. So she joins international friendship and language exchange sites, visit local bars and clubs where ex-pats hang out, etc. In Singapore they have exclusive clubs that match local women to pre-screened European men. It's also easier for girls from developed countries to go abroad for school and work, where she has many opportunities to meet men outside of her home country.

Understand that women looking specifically for foreign men are in a different market. The Chinese philosophizer Gong Sun Long wrote the White Horse Dialogue in 300 BC. A white horse is not a horse because if you wanted a horse, a horse of any color will do. But if you wanted a white horse, a horse of any other color will not do.

An Asian women looking for a Asian husband, is looking for a horse for its excellence at being a horse. A Taiwanese women wants "3H" (Height, Handsome, High income), and a Singapore women wants "3C" (Cash, Car, Career, Condo & Credit card). Both 3H and 3C is looking at the horse's mouth, you want to make sure that the horse has good, strong teeth.

An Asian women looking specifically for a white guy, is looking for a white horse. The primary selection factor is that the color must be white, because she prefers white/blonde/blue eyes/etc, want to have cute looking mixed babies, or whatever her reason may be. The teeth in the horse's mouth becomes secondary. You do not belong in this market, so it's irreverent -- you're not wanted, go shop somewhere else.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock, Momopi,

Rock,
Didn't you read the first point of my first post in this thread - true economics??? In case you don't realize it, Taiwan, Japan, and Hong Kong are much richer than China on a per capita basis - they DON"T fall within the range of other hot countries for finding foreign brides online on GDP per head basis, both in nominal and PPP terms.

Norway: 84,444
Switzerland: 67,284
USA: 47,284
Japan: 42,820
Hong Kong: 31,591
Taiwan: 18,848

Brazil: 10,816
Russia: 10,437
Colombia: 6,273
Thailand: 4,992
China: 4,382
Ukraine: 3,000
PI: 2,007

Adjusted for PPP:

Norway: 52,013
USA: 47,284
Hong Kong: 45,736
Taiwan: 35,227
Japan: 33,805

Russia: 15,837
Brazil: 11,239
Colombia: 9,566
Thailand: 9,187
China: 7,519
Ukraine: 6,712
PI: 3,737

The foreign bride dating sites are very popular with many lower and lower medium income countries. Not so for upper medium income and developed countries. Girls in these countries generally have plenty of access to middle class and above guys from whatever race and background they like through work, social outlets, social networking sites, etc.

Suppose a local girl is into Latin type guys. If she lives in Taipei, she can find them pretty easily if she goes out to certain clubs, joins a couple of related organizations, and networks a bit both online and off-line. But if she's from 3rd or 4th tier China, her easiest option to meet such guys is to spread her net out to more developed areas of the world via dating and matchmaking sites cus she sure won't find many in the local KTV.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Holy shit! 36 yr old Chinese woman who looks like this?!

Post by DCX_10 »

It is not uncommon at all. Yes they do age more gracefully, as are many Chinese/Asian men.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

white people age more gracefully.

a lot of asians seem to look college age for a while, then within a day suddenly look like they're 45. there is little middle ground, it's young, middle aged or old fart.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Nope you're COMPLETELY wrong Linux, white women are pretty much downhill after 28. You can easily find hot 28-35 year old asian women, you idiot.

There's no such thing as a middle ground when it comes to aging. Are you retarded..

Lol you've been lied to, YOU f***ing SHEEP BAHHHH :D
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

you drop your pacifier again? go suck on a lemon you useless spammer

winston is on the verge of proving my point. he'll hit asian middle-age and become invisible to girls. "is this your walking cane sir?"

is this guy 30 or 50, who the f**k knows.. he's asian :lol:
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Pathetic scared little sheep. What quality of posts do you bring in this website again.... uuh nothing. SO SHUT THE f**k UP ALREADY YOU CRETIN !!!!

AND I'M NOT ASIAN, SO I DON'T GIVE A f**k STUPID !!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

well-informed wrote:Nope you're COMPLETELY wrong Linux, white women are pretty much downhill after 28. You can easily find hot 28-35 year old asian women, you idiot.

There's no such thing as a middle ground when it comes to aging. Are you retarded..

Lol you've been lied to, YOU f***ing SHEEP BAHHHH :D

When it comes to natural looks, I agree with you, Well Informed, in that Asian women age better then Caucasian women. I lived in Asian neighborhoods and saw the difference for myself.

White women still can turn heads when they get older, but often it's because they had to resort to artificial technology (ie, boob job, botox) and dress themselves in a highly provocative manor. Kate Gosselin is a perfect example.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ls-up.html
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ Northamericanguy

Lol i know i live in NYC where white women after 30 are done physically. They resort to makeup, all these fake enhancements to try to get attention. Even though they're still ugly for the most part. Odbo is just a retard talking out of his ass, he knows better to keep his mouth shut. He's a f***ing piece of shit
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

While I agree that asians look better after 20 because of their health, many american women(especially whites) can still turn heads at 30 or even 40 if they desired.

well-informed, you stated NYC as your view of perception(where people are naturally drained of their health and intelligence the longer they live there). Well, I lived in Michigan for most of my life, and I've seen my share of hot 30+ year olds. :)

Out here in the tri-state though, women can look really artificial, based on the rule above. I think attractive women past 30 here are exceptions, just MO.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

I would have to say, on average, Chinese women/men age much more gracefully. (sure you can always find exceptions. But I would say this is the case 95% of the time.)
odbo wrote:white people age more gracefully.

a lot of asians seem to look college age for a while, then within a day suddenly look like they're 45. there is little middle ground, it's young, middle aged or old fart.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow, look at this 37 year old Chinese woman! Wow! So beautiful, sweet looking, and feminine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info125037.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne