Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Post by Winston » October 24th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 8th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Wow this 36 year old Chinese woman's legs are so sexy and smooth and perfect! She says she doesn't care if her man is rich or poor either!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info153634.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » December 8th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Winston wrote:Wow this 36 year old Chinese woman's legs are so sexy and smooth and perfect! She says she doesn't care if her man is rich or poor either!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info153634.htm

Wow Winston I think I'm in love!!!. This Chinese lady is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Now that's the kind of DREAM WOMAN I want!!!! She does have some great looking legs, a pretty face, beautiful eyes, long dark hair. And the best part is that she is NOT TOO MATERIALISTIC OR A GOLD DIGGER!!!! I would like for her to be my future wife!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 24th, 2015, 11:07 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Wow can you believe she's 37? No way.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160286.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 20th, 2016, 6:48 am

Wow!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160283.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow can you believe this lovely Chinese woman is 38? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160599.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 24th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Wow this 39 year old Chinese woman is gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info160781.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 14th, 2016, 10:11 am

Wow this AFA Chinese lady looks gorgeous in Chinese qipao!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162156.htm

Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter » April 15th, 2016, 2:21 am

Lainey Lui was in her mid 30's in this pic. Schwing! Meanwhile all white women that age remind me of grandma.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 28th, 2016, 7:24 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » May 16th, 2016, 12:10 am

Wow a model type Chinese girl! Perfect features and face! A dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info163282.htm

HOLY MACKEREL! Not only is this Chinese girl perfect and flawless, but more than that, her face is very HYPNOTIZING! When I see her face, I cant turn away! It's as if I'm paralyzed or spellbound in a trance! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info163279.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 2nd, 2016, 11:13 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 2nd, 2016, 11:29 am

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Post by MatureDJ » July 5th, 2016, 4:51 am

Aren't these women considered "leftovers"?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 7th, 2016, 5:00 pm

MatureDJ wrote:Aren't these women considered "leftovers"?
If they are, wouldn't that be great? It'd mean less competition. If your perfect dream girl was a "leftover", it would mean she was more attainable for you than she would be if everyone wanted her, right? So why do you say "leftover" as if it were a negative thing?