Asians seeking 'western' look

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The parents are getting their children's tongues snipped to sound out R's better? wow these Koreans are f***ing idiots.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Btw, the last thing we should be looking for is for foreign women to become more "westernized" or specifically "Americanized". I know of one Thai girl who was quite nice and slim then she went to NY to study abroad for 1 year. Her facebook pics showed her gradually getting fatter and the latest ones have her with nasty caked on makeup, a fat ass/thighs, and hanging out with white american sows at a nightclub grinding with gangster wannabe guidos and thugs.

Everyone that knows her says her personality got a hell of a lot worse too.

American culture is literally a virus you want to keep it far away from sweet impressionable foreign girls.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I don't get it. A lot of these Asians are so racist against foreigners and so nationalistic. Why do they promote a fish eye? They should be promoting a slit eye and be proud of it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

That tells me that there must be a huge opportunity for white men in many Asian countries, because, these same women are going to want their children to have the same characteristics.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

South Koreans are the most self hating out of Asians...more so than the Thai's and Pinoys that try skin-bleaching cream that's available in stores to sell to the public there.

South Koreans went full steam ahead with the westernization of itself due to accepting western Christianity from America right after WWII and after the Korean War.

South Koreans are the Peruvians of eastern Asia when it comes to self-hate and acceptance of blue eyes, blond hair Scandinavian Europeans.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

MrPeabody wrote:That tells me that there must be a huge opportunity for white men in many Asian countries, because, these same women are going to want their children to have the same characteristics.
Don't bet on it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

MrPeabody wrote:That tells me that there must be a huge opportunity for white men in many Asian countries, because, these same women are going to want their children to have the same characteristics.
Ha, ha, ha only in theory does that seem to be a rational assumption. It's difficult for Asians to want to have anything to do with European looking males if their culture already has a decent standard of living and the women can earn a decent living on their own without a man. Asians that want European looking foreigners are typically still considered 3rd world or a developing 2nd.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Mr S wrote:
Ha, ha, ha only in theory does that seem to be a rational assumption. It's difficult for Asians to want to have anything to do with European looking males if their culture already has a decent standard of living and the women can earn a decent living on their own without a man. Asians that want European looking foreigners are typically still considered 3rd world or a developing 2nd.
I was speaking from my own experience, because I have had Chinese women interested in me in the United States, and even had a Chinese girlfriend for a short time. One of the first things a woman thinks of when she is interested in a man, is what would her children look like. So, the women are telling you what they are interested in. Of course, if a white man just goes over there to monger, he will quickly by socially isolated no matter what he looks like.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mr S wrote:
Actually, there are pockets of developed Asia where being a white or black male can work to your advantage. I've seen local girls with several aggressive choices choose poorer and less attractive foreign guys over more qualified local guys. I used to live right next door to a mid-30s short and balding English guy. He worked as an editor at some medium sized local company so you can be sure he was making English teacher wages at best. Anyway, his live-in local girlfriend was a 20 year-old 172 cm curvy beauty who was also shy and humble. And he was a great bf in that he spent all his free time with her and treated her very well. I could tell she was very happy with him. Later they got married. I've seen this kind of thing happen a lot here. Sure, some foreign guys have bad taste and choose less attractive gfs/wives. But some others end up with high quality girls way out of their league.

On the flip-side, a lot of the girls in 3rd world or developing 2nd world Asia who in theory want European foreigners actually would prefer a local guy, all else equal. Its just that local guys with reasonable means have no interest in them so they settle for the foreigners.

In any case, you really should not overgeneralize. If a given white male wants to find a genuine Asian girl to be with, he should travel around Asia to figure out what place he clicks with best and find a sincere match there. Some westerners even feel popular in Japan which is as far from poor Asia as you can get. And developed areas of China - Shanghai, Beijing, etc. - work very well for some westerners. Some guys have met great girls in PI. But in all honesty, SE Asia is generally high risk. The chance is strong that as time passes, the typical value and class clashes will spoil the relationship. With developed NE Asia, at least the economic gap is usually eliminated. This generally improves LT relationship prospects a lot.

If you are an attractive young foreigner, you will probably do well anywhere as long as you don't chose the wrong girl and settle with her. If you are a below average looking 30 something white guy, NE Asia may have some amazing opportunities for you to find what you could never get anywhere else. If you are elderly, then PI/Cambodia/Indo or parts of Thailand are probably your best options.

As a European descended westerner, I've found it relatively easy to find attractive young girls in China and Taiwan who are genuinely interested in me. Not so for Thailand and PI. In Thailand where I've spent more time, the best I generally get is a 'here today gone tomorrow' or 'out of sight, out of mind' kind of interest.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well Filipina's want to bang white guys because they want a half white baby, but the culture here promotes and supports that type of look so that's a dream of many. Many will actually offer for you to get them pregnant so they can have a mixed baby and no responsibility for the guy. Philippines is a good place to spread your seed without repercussions if your into that sort of thing.

It's possible I have some kids with girls that I don't know about. If you like banging go-go girls with out condoms and you do it regularly or semi, your bound to get some girl knocked up if you have good sperm.

Other Asian cultures may not want a mixed baby of two different heritages, although they may desire the look. Vietnam and Korea is kinda like that from what I can tell. Mixed kids get made fun of a lot growing up in those countries.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Wendy Cheng (XiaXue) is probably a good stereotype case. She got multiple plastic surgeries, likes to look blonde, and wants to have a blonde baby with blue eyes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQW8mOy ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXidWro ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu_Wn-wd ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3l0E3X ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcUmfXMc ... ure=fvwrel[/youtube]

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

You see a lot of worked-on faces and bodies in many parts of the world today. If I just compare the USA to S. Korea, this is the impression I get.

In certain areas of the States like southern California, Boca Raton, FL, or places for the moneyed in Manhattan such as Bergdorf Goodman, its easy to find 'afters'. Thing is, they often don't look good at all. Something is often very unnatural or off about them in the more fortunate cases. And the worst ones are clearly botched jobs, not pretty.

But in S. Korea, the facial focus seems to be on bone structure, eyes and sometimes noses. It appears that the doctors generally do wonderful work. Plain girls who get their jawbones and cheekbones shaved down become very cute or hot. And the eye and nose work tends to yield a subtle but noticeable improvement. And S. Korea is world famous for complex surgeries which involve both the teeth and upper+lower jaws. For many there, its not really about looking more western so much as looking softer and more feminine. This applies to the guys as well who often opt for a less masculine or harsh appearance.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In Colombia and Brasil, the women put all their enhancements into Butts and Breasts. An interesting cultural difference.