Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

In Phuket now..

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

In Phuket now..

Postby Banano » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Folks,

I ended up in Phuket , Thailand, wondering around Patong/Phuket town for the past week or so.
Have a question abt Thai ladies/girls. Do you find em attractive or what % of ones you see in bars, massage places,street, shopping malls etc do you find attractive? I know most of them are skinny but that dsnt mean they are attractive; also they can be super friendly n they like to socialize.
Where do you find 9s and 10s or even 8s?
Another thing ive noticed is that they are lacking class when compared to eastern women,some of them act like clowns which is real turn off, very hard to have inteligent conversation with them, i like deep thought provoking subjects, questioning beliefs.

What are yr thougts abt this :idea:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

What did you expect? Thailand is for 70 year old men or party animal lard-asses. I'd be in eastern Europe or at least try Vietnam if I were you.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 am

Same as Philiphines, only wilder. Been to vietnam but didnt like their conservative culture, besides they are too short for me and i like bustier jucier action. Im 193cm tall, its hard o find chic tall enough in this place. Id go to eastern europe but running out of time
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am

Aren't they taller in northern Vietnam, just like China has tall people up there :P
Aren't you Serb? Why not check out Montenegro! Is it like Monaco, requiring big $$$?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: In Phuket now..

Postby Jacaré » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

You want ot have intelligent thought provoking conversations with hot thai women? and youre looking around Patong? LOL
The kind of women you're looking for do not hang around Patong, which is P4P central. Also, do you speak fluent Thai to be able to converse with educated and intelligent Thai people, both men and women? It never ceases to amaze me of some guys who go in p4p central areas, spoke no local lingo at all and expect to meet intelligent, educated and beautiful locals to have thought provoking convos with them. Try Huan Hin, Krabi or Rayong beach in Phuket to meet the elite Thai. But unless you speak fluent thai and or have a good local contacts with the elite Thai, it won't be easy. Good luck.

Banano wrote:Folks,

I ended up in Phuket , Thailand, wondering around Patong/Phuket town for the past week or so.
Have a question abt Thai ladies/girls. Do you find em attractive or what % of ones you see in bars, massage places,street, shopping malls etc do you find attractive? I know most of them are skinny but that dsnt mean they are attractive; also they can be super friendly n they like to socialize.
Another thing ive noticed is that they are lacking class when compared to eastern women,some of them act like clowns which is real turn off, very hard to have inteligent conversation with them, i like deep thought provoking subjects, questioning beliefs.

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

odbo wrote:Aren't they taller in northern Vietnam, just like China has tall people up there :P

People in Vietnam are uniformly short, like quasi midgets. One of my former girlfriends from Taiwan (173 cm) went to work for a Taiwanese ceramics factory in Vietnam with thousands of local employees and she stood out like a giant. She was much taller than all of the women and significantly taller than almost every guy.

As for China, people people in the south (including border with Vietnam) are also very short. Even prosperous areas in the south like Shenzhen and Guangdong have people who are noticeably shorter than in cities further north including Shanghai. But there are a few notable exceptions to this rule: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Jianlian
Last edited by Rock on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In Phuket now..

Postby Rock » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am

Banano wrote:Folks,

The best looking and tallest Thai women are in Bangkok, IMO. That's where you can find 6-7s in abundance and a fair number of 8s. 9s/10s are much less common but Bangkok is where I think they tend to gravitate (cus that's where the big money is). Watch out for ladyboys. Some of them are gorgeous.

And Phuket is a tourist oriented place so a lot of the girls are direct P4P, in its periphery industries, or somehow involved in tourist related employment or business. Bangkok has a lot of regular uni students and office workers and loads of non-P4P nightlife options - both tourist and non-tourist oriented.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand