Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Sexy Asian women (pics)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Sexy Asian women (pics)

Post by odbo » July 24th, 2011, 8:35 am

I'm against pornography because it is inherently homosexual and another method for the Jews to pervert and subjugate us. Looking at pictures of young models with perfect looks thanks to make-up and photoshop is not as bad but please note it still affects us negatively in that for one thing, the images create unreasonable expectations of beauty. In my opinion asian women in particular (with some rare exceptions) are very average without make-up. The beauty below might not be natural (in any way) but in an attempt to grow the forum, we need some picture "whoring". :) Make sure to post in the appropriate threads (see: Sexy Latinas, Sexy European women, American skanks, and so on).

Image

Image

http://wallpapers5.com/images/wallpaper ... ls-004.jpg

Image

Think Different
Junior Poster
Posts: 907
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 5:28 am
Location: Germany

Re: Sexy Asian women (pics)

Post by Think Different » July 24th, 2011, 9:16 am

odbo wrote:I'm against pornography because it is inherently homosexual and another method for the Jews to pervert and subjugate us. Looking at pictures of young models with perfect looks thanks to make-up and photoshop is not as bad but please note it still affects us negatively in that for one thing, the images create unreasonable expectations of beauty. In my opinion asian women in particular (with some rare exceptions) are very average without make-up. The beauty below might not be natural (in any way) but in an attempt to grow the forum, we need some picture "whoring". :) Make sure to post in the appropriate threads (see: Sexy Latinas, Sexy European women, American skanks, and so on).

Image

Image

http://wallpapers5.com/images/wallpaper ... ls-004.jpg

Image
Wow, those are some seriously nice and large breasts (first picture). Very surprised to see them on an Asian girl. What does she feed those things?

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » July 24th, 2011, 9:34 am

Think Different wrote:Wow, those are some seriously nice and large breasts (first picture). Very surprised to see them on an Asian girl. What does she feed those things?
Silicone, with maintenance every 5 years. I'm not joking either.

inappropriate for google adsense
Last edited by odbo on January 25th, 2013, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Think Different
Junior Poster
Posts: 907
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 5:28 am
Location: Germany

Post by Think Different » July 24th, 2011, 9:56 am

"And please don't quote entire posts with pictures

Someone piss in your Wheaties, this morning, dude? Grow up. :roll:

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » July 24th, 2011, 10:09 am

:shock: Nice denial response Mr. Perfect. Not every comment is an attack on your ego, it's simply common courtesy.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 24th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Yeah I pee-pee'ed on a couple of Pinays before during my Derek Jeter 8-month hitting streak in the Philippines that looked like the last Azn mami out of those sets of pics.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » July 25th, 2011, 11:33 am

Too much information Irizarry!

And say hello to plastic surgery princesses from Korea

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image


odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » August 2nd, 2011, 2:16 am

inappropriate for google adsense
Last edited by odbo on January 25th, 2013, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » August 31st, 2011, 6:17 am

inappropriate for google adsense
Last edited by odbo on January 25th, 2013, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Post by Hook » September 3rd, 2011, 3:05 am

E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah I pee-pee'ed on a couple of Pinays before during my Derek Jeter 8-month hitting streak in the Philippines that looked like the last Azn mami out of those sets of pics.
So your into golden showers then eh? Are there many Pinays into that or other fetishes?

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 12:50 am

Post by boycottamericanwomen » September 3rd, 2011, 1:21 pm

Hot bitches, thanks for posting the pictures.

So you are aware of the jewish-illuminati conspiracy to try to imprison the planet?

Have you seen Smoking Mirrors? He exposes the zionist pigs for what they are:

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”