Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I have read mixed reviews about the Philippines????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I have read mixed reviews about the Philippines????

Postby Outcaster » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I have been reading a lot about the Philippines and it seems that at first it was a paradise, but then with further reading it seems that it is not. I am reading lots of conflicting information about Philippines.
I am a white American, early 30's, looking for an easy country to meet girls. I decided that I do not want to risk paying for sex with girls who sleep with 5 different guys a night. The only problem I have with that is I do not want to take the STD risk of being with such a girl. If it was not for the higher chance of STD risk I do not have a problem paying.

SO what is the deal, is it worth the travel to the Philippines? I have read lots of stuff, but what I have noticed is that this site lacks any trip reports about the Philippines. Nobody new has posted about how it has worked for them. Winston posts on his website about how great Philipines is for meeting girls, comparing it to the earth and Sun in size, when compared to America. However, reading his forum posts it is obvious that he dislikes it.

Some questions I have:

1) Is it easy to make male friends in the Philippines? Will i meet plenty of western males? Do any of you make friends with male Filipinos? Reason I ask this first is that I have traveled abroad in the past and it is much more important to make male friends then just have girlfriends. I always say male friends first, girlfriends 2nd. This is of course if you want to stay in the country for a few months.

2) Is it easy or difficult to meet girls in the Philippines? I read it was easy, then I read a post where someone says you need to spend a long time there. Well how easy or hard is it? Will I be able to meet them quickly and will they go on dates with me. Or will I have to work at it? What is the real deal?

3) As a tourist, is it possible to buy a motorcycle? If I can not buy one can I rent one for a decent price? I want to be able to explore phillipines with my own motorized vehicle.

4) What is the recommended city for a completely new traveler who does not need to work? I am looking to spend lots of time in nice beach areas, or at least have these destinations easy to travel to. Seems like Cebu is recommended?

5) How is it spending time with these girls, are they as stupid as Winston says? Can you talk to them about anything in English?

6) How much money (assume on average) do you need to spend on a typical Filipino girl for her to feel like you are rich? How much money do you need to spend if you want to be her sugar daddy?
Outcaster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm







Re: I have read mixed reviews about the Phillipines????

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Outcaster wrote:.....SO what is the deal, is it worth the travel to the Phillipines? I have read lots of stuff, but what I have noticed is that this site lacks any trip reports about the Phillipines. Nobody new has posted about how it has worked for them.....


There are no trip reports because we are not a non-profit travel agency nor AlJazeera-English nor a playa-playa website. The best report is one which is formulated by one's self. You should go, and check out the Philippines. Then you will really appreciate the "quiet" spots that lack a slew of dirtbag westerners and some of their feminist-ass counterparts with them.

Nice introduction of yourself by the way.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: I have read mixed reviews about the Phillipines????

Postby wallymatt » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Outcaster wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Phillipines and it seems that at first it was a paradise, but then with further reading it seems that it is not. I am reading lots of conflicting information about Phillipines.

MATE, COME ON, STOP BEING A WALLY! EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS IT'S PROS AND CONS.

I am a white American, early 30's, looking for an easy country to meet girls. I decided that I do not want to risk paying for sex with girls who sleep with 5 different guys a night. The only problem I have with that is I do not want to take the STD risk of being with such a girl. If it was not for the higher chance of STD risk I do not have a problem paying.

THERE ARE MORE WOMEN IN AMERICA THAN THE PHILIPPINES AND YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING "SOME" THERE IN YOUR EARLY 30'S? SORRY, BUT THAT RINGS ALARM BELLS FOR ME WHICH IS LEADING ME TO DRAW A VERTICAL LINE AND THEN ATTACHING A HORIZONTAL LINE TO MAKE A CERTAIN LETTER. LOL.
YOU THINK ASIAN WOMEN, IN PARTICULAR FILIPINO CHICKS, WILL BE THE ANSWER TO YOUR "DRY" SPELL? THINK AGAIN! FILIPINA WOMEN WILL END THAT DRY SPELL "DOWN THERE" FOR A HEFTY PRICE ON YOUR HIP POCKETS! LOL


SO what is the deal, is it worth the travel to the Phillipines? I have read lots of stuff, but what I have noticed is that this site lacks any trip reports about the Phillipines. Nobody new has posted about how it has worked for them. Winston posts on his website about how great Phillipines is for meeting girls, comparing it to the earth and Sun in size, when compared to America. HOwever, reading his forum posts it is obvious that he dislikes it.

I AM SURE GOOGLE CAN HELP YOU OUT MATE ON THE NATURAL WONDERS OF THE PHILIPPINES BUT IT'S GLARINGLY OBVIOUS YOU ARE WANTING THE "LOW DOWN" ON SEX TRIPS. FORGET IT, FILIPINAS AREN'T THAT WORTH IT TO PART WITH YOUR MONEY. MOST OF THEM, SORRY,CORRECTION A MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NOT AETHESTICALLY PLEASING. QUITE FRANKLY, THEY JUST PROVIDE ORIFICES FOR MOMENTARY PLEASURE THAT COMES WITH IRRATIONAL EMOTIONS AND LOW INTELLECT. JUST FIND A NICE CALL GIRL THERE IN THE STATES- AT LEAST THEY WOULD ACTUALLY BE EASY ON THE EYES. LOL

Some qusetions I have:

1) Is it easy to make male friends in the Phillipines? Will i meet plenty of western males? Do any of you make friends with male Filipinos? Reason I ask this first is that I have traveled abroad in the past and it is much more important to make male friends then just have girlfriends. I always say male friends first, girlfriends 2nd. This is of course if you want to stay in the country for a few months.

ARE YOU BISEXUAL? WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BEFRIEND FILIPINO MEN? THAT'S JUST ABSURD UNLESS YOU WANT EXTRA COMPETITION FOR THE WOMEN YOU ARE TRYING TO PICK UP.

2) Is it easy or difficult to meet girls in the Phillipines? I read it was easy, then I read a post where someone says you need to spend a long time there. Well how easy or hard is it? Will I be able to meet them quickly and will they go on dates with me. Or will I have to work at it? What is the real deal?

NO, IT'S NOT EASY TO MEET GIRLS IN THE PHILIPPINES, IT'S TOO DAMN EASY! CONSIDERING YOU'RE A FOREIGNER, YOU ARE ALREADY HALF WAY THROUGH THEIR PARENTS' HOME. SHOW CASH AND YOU'RE GUARANTEED ACCEPTANCE IN A FLASH.

3) As a tourist, is it possible to buy a motorcycle? If I can not buy one can I rent one for a decent price? I want to be able to explore phillipines with my own motorized vechicle.

FORGET ABOUT BUYING ANYTHING OVER THERE. IT WILL EITHER BE STOLEN BY BYSTANDERS OR BY THE FILIPINAS YOU ARE TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH.

4) What is the recommended city for a completly new traveler who does not need to work? I am looking to spend lots of time in nice beach areas, or at least have these destinations easy to travel to. Seems like Cebu is recommended?

AGAIN, YOUR MAIN AIM IS NOT FOR GENUINE SIGHT-SEEING PURPOSES BECAUSE LONELY PLANET BOOKS COULD REALLY GIVE YOU THE INSIDE INFO. THE USUAL PLACES FOR SEX TOURS OF COURSE IS MABINI. YOU WILL GET SKANKS THERE FOR SURE.

5) How is it spending time with these girls, are they as stupid as Winston says? Can you talk to them about anything in English?
YOU WILL BE BORED OUT OF YOUR WITS, THEY ARE NOT AVID READERS. THEY ARE AVID SCHEMERS. AS FOR TALKING TO THEM IN ENGLISH, THEY WILL KNOW THE BASIC BEDROOM LANGUAGE - HARDLY MENTALLY STIMULATING. MIGHT AS WELL, DOWNLOAD PORN.

6) How much money (assume on average) do you need to spend on a typical Filipino girl for her to feel like you are rich? How much money do you need to spend if you want to be her suggar daddy?


DON'T SPEND MONEY ON ANY OF THEM. BE A TIGHTWAD AND SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU BECAUSE ALL THEY REALLY WANT IS TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY COURTESY OF YOU. GIVING THEM MONEY ON THE SIDE IS A BONUS. ONCE, THEY LEAVE THE PHILIPPINES, THEY WILL THEN FIND WORK WHEREVER THEIR SPOUSES LIVE AND THEN THEY WILL SEND MONEY BACK HOME. SO THE BOTTOMLINE IS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON ANY OF THEM.
wallymatt
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Australia

Re: I have read mixed reviews about the Phillipines????

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Outcaster wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Phillipines and it seems that at first it was a paradise, but then with further reading it seems that it is not. I am reading lots of conflicting information about Phillipines.
I am a white American, early 30's, looking for an easy country to meet girls. I decided that I do not want to risk paying for sex with girls who sleep with 5 different guys a night. The only problem I have with that is I do not want to take the STD risk of being with such a girl. If it was not for the higher chance of STD risk I do not have a problem paying.

SO what is the deal, is it worth the travel to the Phillipines? I have read lots of stuff, but what I have noticed is that this site lacks any trip reports about the Phillipines. Nobody new has posted about how it has worked for them. Winston posts on his website about how great Phillipines is for meeting girls, comparing it to the earth and Sun in size, when compared to America. HOwever, reading his forum posts it is obvious that he dislikes it.

Some qusetions I have:

1) Is it easy to make male friends in the Phillipines? Will i meet plenty of western males? Do any of you make friends with male Filipinos? Reason I ask this first is that I have traveled abroad in the past and it is much more important to make male friends then just have girlfriends. I always say male friends first, girlfriends 2nd. This is of course if you want to stay in the country for a few months.

2) Is it easy or difficult to meet girls in the Phillipines? I read it was easy, then I read a post where someone says you need to spend a long time there. Well how easy or hard is it? Will I be able to meet them quickly and will they go on dates with me. Or will I have to work at it? What is the real deal?

3) As a tourist, is it possible to buy a motorcycle? If I can not buy one can I rent one for a decent price? I want to be able to explore phillipines with my own motorized vechicle.

4) What is the recommended city for a completly new traveler who does not need to work? I am looking to spend lots of time in nice beach areas, or at least have these destinations easy to travel to. Seems like Cebu is recommended?

5) How is it spending time with these girls, are they as stupid as Winston says? Can you talk to them about anything in English?

6) How much money (assume on average) do you need to spend on a typical Filipino girl for her to feel like you are rich? How much money do you need to spend if you want to be her suggar daddy?


I were you, my first time around I would explore the Philippines by train, bus, or car. I have been told that in SE Asia they way they think about traffic laws is much different then in the states. In other words, I'm sure you don't want to fly home in a urn.

As far as the rest of your questions, I got to admit, these guys on this forum know pretty much everything. GO here: http://www.philippines-addicts.com/
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: I have read mixed reviews about the Phillipines????

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Outcaster wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Phillipines and it seems that at first it was a paradise, but then with further reading it seems that it is not. I am reading lots of conflicting information about Phillipines.
I am a white American, early 30's, looking for an easy country to meet girls. I decided that I do not want to risk paying for sex with girls who sleep with 5 different guys a night. The only problem I have with that is I do not want to take the STD risk of being with such a girl. If it was not for the higher chance of STD risk I do not have a problem paying.

SO what is the deal, is it worth the travel to the Phillipines? I have read lots of stuff, but what I have noticed is that this site lacks any trip reports about the Phillipines. Nobody new has posted about how it has worked for them. Winston posts on his website about how great Phillipines is for meeting girls, comparing it to the earth and Sun in size, when compared to America. HOwever, reading his forum posts it is obvious that he dislikes it.

Some qusetions I have:

1) Is it easy to make male friends in the Phillipines? Will i meet plenty of western males? Do any of you make friends with male Filipinos? Reason I ask this first is that I have traveled abroad in the past and it is much more important to make male friends then just have girlfriends. I always say male friends first, girlfriends 2nd. This is of course if you want to stay in the country for a few months.

2) Is it easy or difficult to meet girls in the Phillipines? I read it was easy, then I read a post where someone says you need to spend a long time there. Well how easy or hard is it? Will I be able to meet them quickly and will they go on dates with me. Or will I have to work at it? What is the real deal?

3) As a tourist, is it possible to buy a motorcycle? If I can not buy one can I rent one for a decent price? I want to be able to explore phillipines with my own motorized vechicle.

4) What is the recommended city for a completly new traveler who does not need to work? I am looking to spend lots of time in nice beach areas, or at least have these destinations easy to travel to. Seems like Cebu is recommended?

5) How is it spending time with these girls, are they as stupid as Winston says? Can you talk to them about anything in English?

6) How much money (assume on average) do you need to spend on a typical Filipino girl for her to feel like you are rich? How much money do you need to spend if you want to be her suggar daddy?


Welcome Outcaster.

Most of your questions are obvious if you read the trip reports and observations about the Philippines. You can see Rock's trip report in the Trip Report section, and my list of pros and cons in the FAQ threads linked at the top.

It depends on where you go in the Philippines. Angeles City and Manila are filthy and polluted and have a lot of scammers. So your impression there will be more negative. Angeles attracts scum from locals and foreigners. There are some hot girls there who could give you pleasure. If you use a condom, you won't usually have STD's. Most STD's are treatable with antibiotics anyway.

Yeah girls are easy to meet, but like I said, they are usually poor girls. Good girls take longer to meet. People aren't that bright there, yeah. Why do you doubt it? The average IQ is only 86 there. Look it up. Filipinos are not good when it comes to sharing ideas or making observations. It's not in their nature to do that. But they are very good at practical things like driving in chaotic traffic.

Girls are sweet and approachable, but there are many negatives in the Philippines. If you move down to Palawan, where my friend lives, for example, you will be in a cleaner more naturesque environment. If you go to Cebu rather than Manila, you will experience a nicer city. So it depends on where you go. That should be obvious. It has been discussed.

As to your questions:

1. Sure you can make male Filipino friends, but most of them are on a different wavelength and you will have very little to talk about with them. Plus if they are poor they can take advantage of you. You will have to find good educated guys you can trust. They aren't usually going to give you intelligent conversation though. There are expats yeah, but many of them prefer to keep to themselves, and AC has low quality scum types of expats who are cold and silent or macho and dominating with no sensitivity or feelings. They are kind of depraved.

I don't agree that it's more important to have male friends though. Why do you say that? You gotta judge each person on their merit. Personally, if a guy isn't teaching me something, or isn't useful to me, or doesn't have much in common with me, then what's the point? It's just wasting time. I am picky with male presence. Male company is not as pleasurable or soothing as female company and the female aura. I do not feel complete around males. I feel more lonely around males. The male presence is not as fulfilling to me. Plus a lot of guys brag and try to bring you down and make you feel like shit. Why put up with that? They also give bad advice that doesn't work. And they like to lecture you and they give false data that often doesn't check out. Some guys are also just depressing to be around. Girls don't brag and try to bring you down. Their presence is soothing. I feel much more peaceful, comfortable and happy around girls, even as friends.

2. Yes it's easy, but it's easier to meet low quality poor girls than higher quality ones. In AC though, good girls have been conditioned to avoid foreigners, who are seen as whoremongers. They also fear the stigma of looking like prostitutes to local people if they are with foreigners. Only the poorest girls who have nothing to lose don't care about it.

3. Yes you can buy or rent a motorcycle. The prices depend on where you go, but it's not that cheap I don't think. Luxury items in the Philippines tend to be overpriced. If you have connections, you can get bigger discounts though. Used motorcycles are cheaper of course.

4. Yeah try Cebu first, then branch out from there. Angeles and Manila are only good for sex, nothing else.

5. The girls are relaxed and easy to talk to. But they aren't educated or knowledgeable about a lot of things. They don't have their own ideas or observations to share. But you can talk about simple things with them, and flirt with them. They love to flirt. Everyone here agrees that intelligent conversation is alien to the Philippines.

6. With good girls, you don't have to spend that much. Just pay for meals, transportation and other expenses when you go out. You don't have to shower her with presents or anything. Only bad girls require you to go beyond paying for date expenses and ask you to pay for her personal expenses on top of that. It's not always easy to say no though, cause some girls use their looks to subdue your logic and reasoning abilities, so that you comply with whatever she says. You can't think clearly around such types who manipulate you and tempt you with their looks. They know they have some power over you and will take advantage of that. They prey on your emotions and not your reason.

I hope that answers your questions. Check out the FAQ threads for more on the Philippines. The link to them is at the top.

You can talk to Filipinas now for free at www.dateinasia.com or www.tagged.com and other dating sites recommended here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23587
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: I have read mixed reviews about the Phillipines????

Postby momopi » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Outcaster wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Phillipines and it seems that at first it was a paradise, but then with further reading it seems that it is not. I am reading lots of conflicting information about Phillipines.
I am a white American, early 30's, looking for an easy country to meet girls. I decided that I do not want to risk paying for sex with girls who sleep with 5 different guys a night. The only problem I have with that is I do not want to take the STD risk of being with such a girl. If it was not for the higher chance of STD risk I do not have a problem paying.


If you're worried about the STD risk, you should avoid P4P. Be warned that some parts of Asia have high incidents of Hep-B by birth.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Banano » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 am

Are there any places in Philiphines where women have Spanish look? Once i met filipina that looked so Spanish i was surprised when she said she was from PI, when i went to manila and AC i didnt see any latin looking chiks. If theres any island or city with thes kind of women pls share the info
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Raja » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 am

Banano wrote:Are there any places in Philiphines where women have Spanish look? Once i met filipina that looked so Spanish i was surprised when she said she was from PI, when i went to manila and AC i didnt see any latin looking chiks. If theres any island or city with thes kind of women pls share the info


Behind the walls in gated communities.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Banano » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 am

Can Ladislav or Winston reveal us this secret?
Where do we find Spanish chix in PI:)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Mr S » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Banano wrote:Can Ladislav or Winston reveal us this secret?
Where do we find Spanish chix in PI:)


See Raja's answer, that's the truth. Maybe add in Legaspi Village and the Fort area of Makati. There aren't that many running around, just hang out where the wealthy do and that's where they will be. Probably half have cosmetic surgery to look that way anyways so they may not be legit...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby pete98146 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Banano wrote:Can Ladislav or Winston reveal us this secret?
Where do we find Spanish chix in PI:)


My wife has a TON of Spanish blood from her fathers side. She has a longer face and doesn't have the distinctive "Filipino Nose." In fact even other filipinos have commented that she doesn't look filipino. She is originally from Iligan City in Mindinao. I've heard from quite a few folks that the further south you go in Phils, the more beautiful the women become.

Those who have been to Davao say the women are stunning. I thought the women in Cebu were more attractive than those from Manila. But these are just generalizations. Trust me, there are beautiful women where ever you go in Phils.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Outcaster » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks for all the replies,.

I've lost alot of confidence lately, and am currently in such bad shape that there is no way I could talk to girls here in America. I have lost my job because of these confidence issues and am in a downward spiral.
The way I figure it is I need to start at the bottom and work my way up. Not trying to offend anyone by saying Phillipines is at the bottom, but I think going to the Phillipines and meeting girls there where it is easy will hopefully boost my condifence back up to normal levels. If I can just have a girl to like me that would really help my situation.

I used to be normal, but had hard times lately that lowered my confidence down to almost zero.
I think this was mostly from the fact of not being able to attract the opposite sex for some years. The PUA bullshit has lowered my confidence because it makes you think that you should be getting girls by using it, and since I was not I feel like I was hopeless, and this has made me even worse. Depression struck me pretty bad, which makes it even harder to meet girls.

As you get older and you realize that you are hopeless with the opposite sex it really messes you up badly.

So I have been doing my research and will go to the easiest place in the world to attract girls, even if that means 3rd world countries or even Africa. It has seemed from my research that Phillipnes will be the best bet. Let me know if any of you have other recommendations than the phillipines. I was lucky to have saved lots of money, so I will be able to fund my international travels for some years. I will do what it takes to have girls attracted to me, I will not continue living a life without the most important part of being a man.
Outcaster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Postby pete98146 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Outcaster wrote:Thanks for all the replies,.

I've lost alot of confidence lately, and am currently in such bad shape that there is no way I could talk to girls here in America. I have lost my job because of these confidence issues and am in a downward spiral.
The way I figure it is I need to start at the bottom and work my way up. Not trying to offend anyone by saying Phillipines is at the bottom, but I think going to the Phillipines and meeting girls there where it is easy will hopefully boost my condifence back up to normal levels. If I can just have a girl to like me that would really help my situation.

I used to be normal, but had hard times lately that lowered my confidence down to almost zero.
I think this was mostly from the fact of not being able to attract the opposite sex for some years. The PUA bullshit has lowered my confidence because it makes you think that you should be getting girls by using it, and since I was not I feel like I was hopeless, and this has made me even worse. Depression struck me pretty bad, which makes it even harder to meet girls.

As you get older and you realize that you are hopeless with the opposite sex it really messes you up badly.

So I have been doing my research and will go to the easiest place in the world to attract girls, even if that means 3rd world countries or even Africa. It has seemed from my research that Phillipnes will be the best bet. Let me know if any of you have other recommendations than the phillipines. I was lucky to have saved lots of money, so I will be able to fund my international travels for some years. I will do what it takes to have girls attracted to me, I will not continue living a life without the most important part of being a man.


May I make a suggestion to you? Check out Cherryblossoms.com. A membership for 3 months is pretty darned cheap. Sign up and create a profile. Guaranteed to have atleast 25 women wanting to chat with you within a week. Just getting back in the game puts wind in your sails. This is a very cheap way to rebuild your confidence.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 am

Outcaster wrote:Thanks for all the replies,.

I've lost alot of confidence lately, and am currently in such bad shape that there is no way I could talk to girls here in America. I have lost my job because of these confidence issues and am in a downward spiral.
The way I figure it is I need to start at the bottom and work my way up. Not trying to offend anyone by saying Phillipines is at the bottom, but I think going to the Phillipines and meeting girls there where it is easy will hopefully boost my condifence back up to normal levels. If I can just have a girl to like me that would really help my situation.

I used to be normal, but had hard times lately that lowered my confidence down to almost zero.
I think this was mostly from the fact of not being able to attract the opposite sex for some years. The PUA bullshit has lowered my confidence because it makes you think that you should be getting girls by using it, and since I was not I feel like I was hopeless, and this has made me even worse. Depression struck me pretty bad, which makes it even harder to meet girls.

As you get older and you realize that you are hopeless with the opposite sex it really messes you up badly.

So I have been doing my research and will go to the easiest place in the world to attract girls, even if that means 3rd world countries or even Africa. It has seemed from my research that Phillipnes will be the best bet. Let me know if any of you have other recommendations than the phillipines. I was lucky to have saved lots of money, so I will be able to fund my international travels for some years. I will do what it takes to have girls attracted to me, I will not continue living a life without the most important part of being a man.





Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 am

Outcaster wrote:Thanks for all the replies,.

I've lost alot of confidence lately, and am currently in such bad shape that there is no way I could talk to girls here in America. I have lost my job because of these confidence issues and am in a downward spiral.
The way I figure it is I need to start at the bottom and work my way up. Not trying to offend anyone by saying Phillipines is at the bottom, but I think going to the Phillipines and meeting girls there where it is easy will hopefully boost my condifence back up to normal levels. If I can just have a girl to like me that would really help my situation.

I used to be normal, but had hard times lately that lowered my confidence down to almost zero.
I think this was mostly from the fact of not being able to attract the opposite sex for some years. The PUA bullshit has lowered my confidence because it makes you think that you should be getting girls by using it, and since I was not I feel like I was hopeless, and this has made me even worse. Depression struck me pretty bad, which makes it even harder to meet girls.

As you get older and you realize that you are hopeless with the opposite sex it really messes you up badly.

So I have been doing my research and will go to the easiest place in the world to attract girls, even if that means 3rd world countries or even Africa. It has seemed from my research that Phillipnes will be the best bet. Let me know if any of you have other recommendations than the phillipines. I was lucky to have saved lots of money, so I will be able to fund my international travels for some years. I will do what it takes to have girls attracted to me, I will not continue living a life without the most important part of being a man.


It sounds like you need a big ego boost. Come to the PI. I'll help you reverse it :). Just work and save up money and cut your expenses. If you're out of work, go to your local employment agency, like Kelly Services or Manpower, and get some temp work to help you save up. Or work at McDonalds if you have to. Live with your parents if you can. Then you can save up 1000 dollars easily for the airfare and more.

Btw, check out my photo collage and videos. They'll give you some hope and inspiration.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php
Last edited by Winston on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23587
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests