ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I have read mixed reviews about the Philippines????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2011, 7:53 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....


That only works if you have a chance. As for me, I approached and wrote to 1000 American women, and 1000 out of 1000 rejected me. It was not a numbers game. It was a zero sum game. Sure I've had two American girlfriends, but that happened when I wasn't really trying.

Life often works according to Murphy's Law and other mysterious ways. It's kind of like encountering Bigfoot. No one ever meets him when he's looking for him. They only run into him by accident. lol

Btw, aren't you the guy I wrote to on YouTube? Your videos are very vehement, but you make a lot of good points. You should post some of them in this forum.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25064
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Postby lavezzi » October 3rd, 2011, 8:05 am

pete98146 wrote:May I make a suggestion to you? Check out Cherryblossoms.com. A membership for 3 months is pretty darned cheap. Sign up and create a profile. Guaranteed to have atleast 25 women wanting to chat with you within a week. Just getting back in the game puts wind in your sails. This is a very cheap way to rebuild your confidence.


Why not just do this for free on dateinasia.com? Before you say scammers, I have on my profile that I'm an unemployed 20 year old and I get constant messages. I've probably sent out over 500 messages and never once not been replied to, and I'm talking about gorgeous young women here. On an Irish dating site, I spent an hour sending out messages and got one back which turned out to be an escort trying to sell sex. And I was messaging literally disgusting looking women. Seriously, how big of a joke does the dating situation in the west have to become before the everyday guy starts to question it??
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby oiltradingacademy » October 3rd, 2011, 8:09 am

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....


That only works if you have a chance. As for me, I approached and wrote to 1000 American women, and 1000 out of 1000 rejected me. It was not a numbers game. It was a zero sum game. Sure I've had two American girlfriends, but that happened when I wasn't really trying.

Life often works according to Murphy's Law and other mysterious ways. It's kind of like encountering Bigfoot. No one ever meets him when he's looking for him. They only run into him by accident. lol

Btw, aren't you the guy I wrote to on YouTube? Your videos are very vehement, but you make a lot of good points. You should post some of them in this forum.



Trying to get a girl through an online dating site is a joke beyond belief, you could write to a million of them and have no luck, that happen to me as well and pissed me off like there was no tomorrow. That's why you just have to get out there where the rubber meets the road and get yourself real dirty, and with American girls, that's not hard to do, lol.....

Yes I'm that person :-)
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 12:11 am

Postby Rock » October 3rd, 2011, 8:36 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....


1. What's so funny about him mentioning Africa as an option? You certainly see a lot more stunners in the right parts of Nairobi, Lagos, Kampala, many other African capitals, and even in some less populated areas than anywhere in PI. The higher quality girls with decent day jobs tend to have very low disease risk and anyway, you can ask them to get tested before getting into a serious relationship. Many of the girls there are very approachable and tend to naturally enjoy sex. And if you like women with curvy and sexy bodies and perfect skin, you can find them in abundance throughout most of the continent.

2. Problem with numbers game in PI is that you have to look at many hundreds of girls to find one who is attractive, at least to me. If I implemented your strategy but only went for the women who attracted me, I would probably approach 0-3 girls per day, depending on what part of PI I was in. And since they stand-out so much in that environment, they would tend to be popular, have boyfriends or at least get lots of male attention. I suppose if I worked at it long enough (weeks to months), I might eventually get lucky and have some success.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby zboy1 » October 3rd, 2011, 11:46 am

Rock wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:
Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....


1. What's so funny about him mentioning Africa as an option? You certainly see a lot more stunners in the right parts of Nairobi, Lagos, Kampala, many other African capitals, and even in some less populated areas than anywhere in PI. The higher quality girls with decent day jobs tend to have very low disease risk and anyway, you can ask them to get tested before getting into a serious relationship. Many of the girls there are very approachable and tend to naturally enjoy sex. And if you like women with curvy and sexy bodies and perfect skin, you can find them in abundance throughout most of the continent.

2. Problem with numbers game in PI is that you have to look at many hundreds of girls to find one who is attractive, at least to me. If I implemented your strategy but only went for the women who attracted me, I would probably approach 0-3 girls per day, depending on what part of PI I was in. And since they stand-out so much in that environment, they would tend to be popular, have boyfriends or at least get lots of male attention. I suppose if I worked at it long enough (weeks to months), I might eventually get lucky and have some success.


I agree Rock I've met some incredibly sexy and beautiful African chicks from the continent here in the States. They are nothing like the Black chicks here, unless they have become Americanized. I can only imagine how much more sexy they can be when they are not 'Americanized' and living in Africa.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Shez » November 20th, 2011, 3:52 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:Africa? ROTFLOL, sorry that was funny :-)

Listen buddy, if you are that desperate to get a girl, let me teach you the trick. Have you ever been in sales? Or owned your own business? If you had you'd understand it's all about the numbers, show 100 people your product and get no sales, show 500 people your product and get 5 sales.

Apply that to women, just start going up to them one by one and ask them out, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, she says no, ask out another one, do not stop until one says yes. Each time a girl says no to you, be happy, because you are that much closer to one saying yes, you cannot get to a yes without a lot of no's, so be happy with the no's because that's the only way to get a yes. Be fearless, do not care what they say or think, just go get up tiger and don't let a women stop you.....

Just be careful out there because 20% of women have some form of STD in the USA.....


That only works if you have a chance. As for me, I approached and wrote to 1000 American women, and 1000 out of 1000 rejected me. It was not a numbers game. It was a zero sum game. Sure I've had two American girlfriends, but that happened when I wasn't really trying.

Life often works according to Murphy's Law and other mysterious ways. It's kind of like encountering Bigfoot. No one ever meets him when he's looking for him. They only run into him by accident. lol

Btw, aren't you the guy I wrote to on YouTube? Your videos are very vehement, but you make a lot of good points. You should post some of them in this forum.



Trying to get a girl through an online dating site is a joke beyond belief, you could write to a million of them and have no luck, that happen to me as well and pissed me off like there was no tomorrow. That's why you just have to get out there where the rubber meets the road and get yourself real dirty, and with American girls, that's not hard to do, lol.....

Yes I'm that person :-)


You're a complete idiot, is what you are.
Shez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 3:51 am

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests