Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Post by Winston »

Me and billy went for a walk on Fields Ave in AC a few days ago. Man angeles city sucks now. The girls aren't as hot and the blow row bars no longer have rooms for sex upstairs. That sucks. The choices suck now too. The hot ones look snooty and standoffish. They are always with Korean guys. Mr S says that AC was much better before 2010.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

5 year can be a long period of time for places like AC, I was there 7 years ago and I always thought AC girls are unsophisticated with rough faces and ugly feet, heavy make up, bad skin due to sun and poor diet, lacking manners due to growing up on farm or jungle but they had sexier bodies compared to average girl on the street

Can you post us some pix of AC girls (2015 edition)

HA gurus will be more than happy to rate them:)

Whats the damage these days for ST/LT/BF?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:5 year can be a long period of time for places like AC, I was there 7 years ago and I always thought AC girls are unsophisticated with rough faces and ugly feet, heavy make up, bad skin due to sun and poor diet, lacking manners due to growing up on farm or jungle but they had sexier bodies compared to average girl on the street

On another mongering forum they post pics and for the most part hte girls are as ugly as usual. In 2012 when i went there i was HEAVILY dissapointed. There were some hot ones but i knew they would be trouble since they never went out of there way to flirt with customers and i knew cause hot bargirls are so rare that you could expect a lousy short time (and i preferred long time by a nice girl). The girl i made my bargirl girlfriend long term was hotter than most bargirls (maybe like the hottest bargirl Winston took out for short time or maybe in the top 10 percent of bargirls in angeles) but she wasn't in angeles. I dont think angeles is a place to turn a bargirl into a girlfriend. The cebu girls are mostly crazy too but some of the hot ones especialyl if they have a kid may have girlfriend long term potential in them i think. That was my limited experience though i haven't done enough bargirls like most sexpats to really compare. And frankly I hope to never stop into a bar again.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its due to constant raid on bars by International Justice Mission from America that has ruined A/C. There are frequent raids in A/C now a days, due to which many bars have closed and girls moved to other places. You can Google IJM Angeles city raids for more info but don't fall for the CON words like women "Saved" " Rescued" ..Its a million dollar charity scam of saving poor girls from third world countries.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote: ....women "Saved" " Rescued" ..Its a million dollar charity scam of saving poor girls from third world countries.
well people send money bigtime to sponsor a big-eyed brown "poster child" ...

wouldnt a "poster hoe" be....

....even more photogenic
....more fun to get letters from
....less creepy in a pederast kind of way
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its due to constant raid on bars by International Justice Mission from America that has ruined A/C. There are frequent raids in A/C now a days, due to which many bars have closed and girls moved to other places. You can Google IJM Angeles city raids for more info but don't fall for the CON words like women "Saved" " Rescued" ..Its a million dollar charity scam of saving poor girls from third world countries.
And if AC gains a reputation for being "saved," by the U.S., the Phils will lose a lot of money. But in this case, I'm guessing allowing the U.S. to interfere with Philippine society more was the price the country paid to receive U.S. assistance against China. Just a guess.
Yes. That is also a scam, Philippines is like the lapdog of America :)...good for PhotoOps..but the ground realities are different.

Before going to Philippines....Obama met Chinese Premier and signed billion dollar business deals and gave Philippines marine boats without any fire power :D :D

Here the joke of America protecting Philippines. :lol:

New Philippines Warship Is An Old US Coast Guard Cutter :D

http://www.inquisitr.com/890156/new-phi ... rd-cutter/

US is pretending as if it cares while doing trillion dollar business with China...It just do not want other countries to deal with China but themselves. Philippines is just too stupid...They could have opened its door to Chinese for tourism and gained billions but it took the other way around.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jester wrote:
starchild5 wrote: ....women "Saved" " Rescued" ..Its a million dollar charity scam of saving poor girls from third world countries.
well people send money bigtime to sponsor a big-eyed brown "poster child" ...

wouldnt a "poster hoe" be....

....even more photogenic
....more fun to get letters from
....less creepy in a pederast kind of way
It goes to the pockets of all these Charity fat cats...Charities are a billion dollar scams. here

UNICEF - CEO, receives $1,200,000 per year.

Marsha J. Evans, President and CEO of the American Red Cross...for her salary for the year ending in 2009 was $651,957 plus expenses.

Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary (U.S. funds), plus so many numerous expense benefits including a fully paid lifetime membership for 2 golf courses, (1 in Canada, and 1 in the U.S.A.), 2 luxury vehicles, a yacht club membership, 3 major company gold credit cards for his personal expenses... :lol: :lol: talk about being KIND

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aries.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/haiti-wher ... e-money-go

Charity boss 'earning more than £100,000' a year says six-figure salaries 'aren't an issue for donors'
Astonishing outburst came as pressure grows on charity bosses
Figures show at least 30 enjoy salaries of more than £100,000 a year
Many organisation are taxpayer funded through government, EU and UN
Head of Charity Commission accused right-wingers of hating charities

Hideous hypocrisy of the charity fat cats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... -cats.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its due to constant raid on bars by International Justice Mission from America that has ruined A/C. There are frequent raids in A/C now a days, due to which many bars have closed and girls moved to other places. You can Google IJM Angeles city raids for more info but don't fall for the CON words like women "Saved" " Rescued" ..Its a million dollar charity scam of saving poor girls from third world countries.
And if AC gains a reputation for being "saved," by the U.S., the Phils will lose a lot of money. But in this case, I'm guessing allowing the U.S. to interfere with Philippine society more was the price the country paid to receive U.S. assistance against China. Just a guess.
I should speak to the Manila Times and tell them the truth about the US and ask them to publish it. There needs to be a public movement exposing the US, not only US foreign policy, but US culture and feminism as well.

I don't understand the raids in AC though. Aren't the bar owners paid up with the right people for protection? Don't they pay off the police and mafia to protect them? So how are the raids possible? How can foreign powers have such influence in AC? Don't the local powers have the control?

With all the money invested into AC, there must be a lot of politics and vested interests in the bars and adult nightlife. Even the Mayor should not have the power to go against that. So what gives?

Mr S told me that AC is losing business. But if so, then how come there are more restaurants, hotels, and high rise apartment buildings being built? Why does it look like its expanding and developing?

Should I write a letter to the AC mayor explaining why AC is important and needs to be protected, and maybe print out my "Why Angeles City validates men's sexual needs" article in the forum to show him? Or would that just brand me as an enemy?

Doesn't the mayor of AC get horny too? He should do some barfines with hot girls and then maybe he will change his mind. lol

How do the raids in AC work anyway? I've never witnessed one happening. They are like UFO's. I hear about them but don't see them. All the bar girls are checked to make sure they are 18 right? So what are the raids doing that undermines business?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:5 year can be a long period of time for places like AC, I was there 7 years ago and I always thought AC girls are unsophisticated with rough faces and ugly feet, heavy make up, bad skin due to sun and poor diet, lacking manners due to growing up on farm or jungle but they had sexier bodies compared to average girl on the street

Yeah most of them are. But don't get me wrong. AC girls are NOT all the same. They are not homogenous. There are all types. If you go out a lot and meet a lot of AC girls, you will find some sexy cute ones that you will like to barfine or do "short time" with on a regular basis. It just takes more time and being proactive.

However, even the best bar girls are NOT available for every guy. Every guy there is NOT the same either. Some guys just plain suck and have bad vibes and make girls feel uncomfortable. Some guys are cold assholes. Some guys can attract great girls and some can't. Some guys attract gems and some don't. So don't put all men into one category as though all men can get great girls or gems, because it's not true.

Rock and I, for example, are considered very likable in the Philippine by the girls. Not only because we have interesting personalities and easygoing attitudes, but also because we are like "Robin Williams" in that we act like kids in adult bodies. Visayan girls especially prefer guys like us because we can relate to their immaturity, silliness and playfulness. They don't like the cold serious type of expat which is common in the Philippines. Most expats do NOT act like kids in adult bodies. They act way too grown up, serious, cold and devoid of personality and emotion.

There are still hot girls in AC. But most of them are with Korean guys. I don't know where the Korean guys get them. But there must be some way. It just takes more money. But you can still get affectionate bar girls because its in their Malay blood to be affectionate. You just have to be out there meeting lots of girls everyday. It's sort of like a numbers game. Even if the pickings are bad, you can still find a few good ones.

I haven't taken many photos of AC yet. But I'll post the few that I have when I have time.

Barfines have gone up I heard. Before, some bars charged 1500p and others charged 1200p. Now they are probably a few hundred pesos more. When I first came to AC in 2006, bar fines were either 1200p or 1000p. Short time on blow row is now 800p and you can't use the rooms upstairs anymore. You gotta go to a short time hotel. Free lancers are negotiable.

However, most bar girls nowadays only do short time in that even if you barfine them for the whole night, they still try to leave early and will make excuses to. Somehow, they've been told that they should only spend a few hours with us, or until we reach climax, and then leave after that without any cuddling. I don't know why. But only a few bar girls nowadays will stay the whole night. Most do not, or they say they will but they don't follow through. So even in AC, you can't "buy romance" anymore.

If you run into such a girl, if you give her some more money, she may agree to stay longer. However, you should get her to agree to a second "boom boom" too if you do that so you get something out of it.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Barfines have gone up I heard. Before, some bars charged 1500p and others charged 1200p. Now they are probably a few hundred pesos more. When I first came to AC in 2006, bar fines were either 1200p or 1000p. Short time on blow row is now 800p and you can't use the rooms upstairs anymore. You gotta go to a short time hotel. Free lancers are negotiable.
However, most bar girls nowadays only do short time in that even if you barfine them for the whole night, they still try to leave early and will make excuses to. Somehow, they've been told that they should only spend a few hours with us, or until we reach climax, and then leave after that without any cuddling. I don't know why. But only a few bar girls nowadays will stay the whole night. Most do not, or they say they will but they don't follow through. So even in AC, you can't "buy romance" anymore.
If you run into such a girl, if you give her some more money, she may agree to stay longer. However, you should get her to agree to a second "boom boom" too if you do that so you get something out of it.
Could all this have to do with what starchild5 has been reporting, regarding the entry of P. to modern markets and an influx of capital?
Western media probably has to do with this too, everywhere I go people are glued to "Friends" and "Big Bang Theory" ugh. Is it the same over there?
I thought one would give them half the money at the beginning and the other half after breakfast lol (?).
Last edited by droid on January 21st, 2015, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Its not just AC cebu is actually where the IJM is located and they do raids. They just threw a mamasan in on mactan island for LIFE in jail LOL

yes in 2012 most ac girls were short time. im not sure when it changed but getting a girl wanting to stay long was not easy. maybe the new generation of bargirls are more selfish like american girls now? i was lucky in cebu that my bargirl wanted to actually stay with me long term and develop a romance. shes still searching LOL either she is a rarity or most of the cebu bar girls are like that. I doubt it though since most cebu bar girls seem to have a pinoy boyfriend or seem to be the greedy short time type. Going to bars though is a bad way to experiene philippines. Its like going to strip clubs i america to experience american women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

So bar fine is around $30-$35 regardless whether you take a girl ST or LT?

How much girl cost for ST? can you agree to pay her after sex since you are already paying BF beforehand?

Korean guys are so beta, Thai and PH girls LOVE them for their 'generosity', Japs are the same
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I should speak to the Manila Times and tell them the truth about the US and ask them to publish it. There needs to be a public movement exposing the US, not only US foreign policy, but US culture and feminism as well.

I don't understand the raids in AC though. Aren't the bar owners paid up with the right people for protection? Don't they pay off the police and mafia to protect them? So how are the raids possible? How can foreign powers have such influence in AC? Don't the local powers have the control?

With all the money invested into AC, there must be a lot of politics and vested interests in the bars and adult nightlife. Even the Mayor should not have the power to go against that. So what gives?

Mr S told me that AC is losing business. But if so, then how come there are more restaurants, hotels, and high rise apartment buildings being built? Why does it look like its expanding and developing?

Should I write a letter to the AC mayor explaining why AC is important and needs to be protected, and maybe print out my "Why Angeles City validates men's sexual needs" article in the forum to show him? Or would that just brand me as an enemy?

Doesn't the mayor of AC get horny too? He should do some barfines with hot girls and then maybe he will change his mind. lol

How do the raids in AC work anyway? I've never witnessed one happening. They are like UFO's. I hear about them but don't see them. All the bar girls are checked to make sure they are 18 right? So what are the raids doing that undermines business?
IJM gets funding from non other than Bill and Melinda gates foundation

https://www.ijm.org/projectlantern

which means..unlimited amount of money....They do not want complete shut down of A/c ...Just raids..so that their business goes on as usual...They are way too smart to kill the golden goose...

They do raids, every now and then and inform "THE MEDIA" first and foremost and then parade women as being "Rescued" "Saved"

Notice the word Rescue in all of its articles related to IJM

In the Middle of Typhoon Nari, IJM Helps Bring Rescue and Arrest Traffickers
https://www.ijm.org/news/middle-typhoon ... raffickers

IJM Pampanga Helps Rescue Three Girls from Cybersex Den in Residential Neighborhood
https://www.ijm.org/news/ijm-pampanga-h ... ighborhood

37 human trafficking victims rescued in Pampanga

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/25 ... n-pampanga

18 women rescued from night club
http://www.margaritastation.com/readfull.php?m=1336

List of bars raided by IJM in angeles city now close to 100

http://angelescity2014.blogspot.in/2014 ... eview.html

http://phxlist.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3883

Charity is a big business. They just wanted numbers....Even when the bar girls have explicitly told them..WE DO NOT WANT TO BE RESCUED... :lol: :lol: ....With false claims of under age girls...they raid the bars...show the numbers, fill the stats and get charity money from Bill and Melinda gates and US government. Its a big business.

With that kind of money..Mayor, Cops, bar manager are dealing in chump change..They can't compete with the money of Bill ....Mayor could be easily brought, if not others could be...Dollar walks over Pesos anyday...

They love Chaos...A/c would be chaotic but I do not think they have any plans to shut it down...That's why when you went to A/c you saw development, at the same time, other's saw A/c going down...That's perfect scenario for these parasites...In their twisted parasitic mind..They love it when two sides are created, there is more friction to leech off on. Some should loose hope and some should gain hope for the con to be successful...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An alternative view of Angeles

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:I met this one salesman from California who made 19 trips to the islands in 3 years...
mostly to AC...

outwest
Talk about ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Path_of_least_resistance