Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Postby Chopper1050 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Yep, angeles city is a shit hole. Walk down perimeter road and smell the shit, be accosted by ladyboys and beggars and vendors and think to yourself , wtf am I doing here. But then walk into ponytails on a weekday afternoon at 3 pm and sit down with a cold beer and popcorn and watch the show. Ah, I remember now why angleles city is here.
In the Philippines.!!!
Chopper1050
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Cant they hire western engineers and solve the problem?

Its just something you can never get used to, how can you live in a place and be smelling filipino shits every day?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:57 am

Wow angeles city isn't so bad after all!

Last night, I finally got to go barhopping and live again. I found some cuties this time with good attitude, including a girl I barfined before and was looking for. So there are still good freelancers and p4p girls left after all.

Dianne is pissed though. But what can I do? For the last month all I've been doing is eating and taking care of kids everyday. It's sooooooo boring and I don't feel alive or happy doing that everyday. My joy comes from flirting and meeting and picking up girls everyday. But she can't accept that. It's a no win situation.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 am

Winston wrote:Wow angeles city isn't so bad after all!

Last night, I finally got to go barhopping and live again. I found some cuties this time with good attitude, including a girl I barfined before and was looking for. So there are still good freelancers and p4p girls left after all.

Dianne is pissed though. But what can I do? For the last month all I've been doing is eating and taking care of kids everyday. It's sooooooo boring and I don't feel alive or happy doing that everyday. My joy comes from flirting and meeting and picking up girls everyday. But she can't accept that. It's a no win situation.

She must be working many years if she is still there. how long has this bargirl been working? Is she very attractive? It always intrigues me why some bargirls never get married and other ugly ones get snatched up. If she is so great why hasn't anyone snatched her up at least as a boyfriend? Perhaps she has a foreigner in his homeland sending her money.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand