Ladislav, a great place to stay in Manila at low rates!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Ladislav, a great place to stay in Manila at low rates!

Post by Winston »

My friend is staying there now and he says it has top notch amenities at only 1050p a night! It also has wifi at 4mbps and a 24 hour restaurant with seats on the rooftop too! Check it out. It's way better than that place you always stay at! This is in Quezon City by the way.

http://www.stonehouse.ph/bed&breakfast/rates.php

Facilities

http://www.stonehouse.ph/bed&breakfast/ ... 4godKin47A
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

How much is that American a night?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

$24
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For those traveling on a budget, it's possible to go to places like Boracay, Beijing, Paris, etc. and just walk around to find rooms for rent at a fraction of what major hotels charge, though quality varies greatly. At Boracay, if you walk around beach front and just look up, you'd find many houses with 2F rooms for rent. In Beijing just walk around the side streets and alleys from Wangfujing and look, though the signs are usually in Chinese. In Paris there are some métro stations with guys holding signs advertising rooms for Eur 60, try the Opéra Paris Métro station.

For above locations, you can reserve a hotel room ahead for couple of days, then switch to a cheaper hotel that you might find (or extend your stay at same hotel). But for traveling around the US and Cananda during weekdays or early in the week (Mon-Tue), I recommend booking hotel ahead. Except for tourist areas, most major hotel chains cater to business travelers and can fill up quickly. By late week, when the business travelers have gone home, you'd find great rates with your AAA card. I've been able to get Holiday Inn rooms for $50 (special AAA rate) on Thur that usually go for $150 on Mon.

Also, don't forget to maximize your travel benefits with airline mileage, hotel points, car rental points (can go to airline mileage), etc. IHG hotel chain sent me a special offer where they gave me $25 gift card for every stay at one of their hotels. Well, I travel every week for work and that added up pretty quick to a stack of Amazon.com gift cards. If you accumulate airline mileage, you can get first class upgrades for free from time to time, plus priority boarding so you can occupy the overhead bins with your luggage before everyone else. If you need a quick boost, you can sign up for an airline credit card and get 30,000+ mileage immedately, plus access to their airport lounge. Though perosnally I'd prefer to dine outside the airport, then spend as little time as possible inside the airport prior to my flight. ;p
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Me and Dianne just went to stay in Stone House for a few days to see my friend. The hotel was nice with complimentary drinks in the lobby. The reason we stayed there was to be near Greens, the best vegetarian restaurant in Manila. Boy it was delicious. The menu had a great variety and the service was fast and portions were generous. We went there many times. Our Filipina girlfriends humored us by pretending to enjoy it. lol

Here is a video about Greens on YouTube.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne