Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone here living in Guangzhou?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone here living in Guangzhou?

Postby xiongmao » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi,

This is a long shot, but are there any folk here who are currently living and working in or around Guangzhou in Southern China?

I'm visiting Gz in October and I'd love to meet like minded folk who know that life is often great overseas 8) .

I am planning to visit some Chinese ladies, and I've got one or two lined up. I've visited Gz before. Last time I met some exceptional ladies. I didn't find the one, but I had an incredible time :P .

Quite apart from the stunning ladies, I liked what I saw, so I am giving some thought to spending more time there. I could just about afford to live in Asia, so I don't know what I'm doing in the UK :roll: !
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone here living in Guangzhou?

Postby Taco » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

xiongmao wrote:Hi,

This is a long shot, but are there any folk here who are currently living and working in or around Guangzhou in Southern China?

I'm visiting Gz in October and I'd love to meet like minded folk who know that life is often great overseas 8) .

I am planning to visit some Chinese ladies, and I've got one or two lined up. I've visited Gz before. Last time I met some exceptional ladies. I didn't find the one, but I had an incredible time :P .

Quite apart from the stunning ladies, I liked what I saw, so I am giving some thought to spending more time there. I could just about afford to live in Asia, so I don't know what I'm doing in the UK :roll: !

I've heard theres more women than men in Guangzhou and Shenzhen so going there should help your love life.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand