Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Please don't come here if you fit this profile...!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Please don't come here if you fit this profile...!

Postby newlife » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 am

*you're fat, bald, middle aged sex tourist
*you're old geezer pensioner
*you're criminal
*you're low class type

please, I'm serious. no more are needed:roll:. I live around these guys everyday here in Pattaya Thailand and I can't seem to get away from them. I've tried everything. nothing works!!!

I need to move somewhere normal. a normal country without trannies bothering me every time I leave my apartment. a place without old men, sex tourists, criminals, low class people and russian package tourists everywhere.

I'm thinking about moving to China where it's cold and there are no tourists around. sounds like a plan or not?? :?
newlife
Freshman Poster

Postby newlife » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 am

okay. maybe I was a little hard on the sex tourists. after all, I once did the sex tourist thing too! but I hope you understand..........

I need to move!
newlife
Freshman Poster

Postby swincor » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 am

You're f***ing joking, right? You do know that Pattaya is one big, sleazy whore town?

Hell, you could have lived in at least a half dozen neighborhoods in Bangkok alone, and avoided all that shit. Didn't you do any research before going there?

If you don't like it there, just GTFO.

Jesus, what a stupid thread.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand