Asian Women In Hawaii?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
notfeelinusa
Freshman Poster

Asian Women In Hawaii?

Post by notfeelinusa »

Is there a segment of filipina/asian women in hawaii who are non-feminist and love to date white guys? Or has the materialism corrupted them for the most part???? Hawaii sounds like a common sense solution for a man who wants to date high quality asians but avoid feminism and keep their citeznship.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Asian Women In Hawaii?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

notfeelinusa wrote:Is there a segment of filipina/asian women in hawaii who are non-feminist and love to date white guys? Or has the materialism corrupted them for the most part???? Hawaii sounds like a common sense solution for a man who wants to date high quality asians but avoid feminism and keep their citeznship.
Yes, there are Asian women in Hawaii, some of them are mixed with European ancestry. They look like this: Image

As far as Hawaii, it's a very expensive place to live, but at the same time people are very friendly and laid back. Your only problem is that your a white man and I have not heard really good reports from white people who have live over there; one I knew of eventually moved back to mainland in fear for his family. Also, I know because I lived with Hawaiians here in the states and they explained things to me. Hawaiians call you guys "howlies" and sometimes they make it known that they don't like you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 608AAZFOgY
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, there a lot of Asians in Hawaii, but there is a sizable amount of anti-white sentiment over there. You can't really blame them though, especially coming from the natives who have been through a lot in their history i.e. American imperialism, the overthrow of their Queen, whites seizing their properties, discrimination against the population, etc..
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I just flew back from Hawaii and will write a trip report.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:Yes, there a lot of Asians in Hawaii, but there is a sizable amount of anti-white sentiment over there. You can't really blame them though, especially coming from the natives who have been through a lot in their history i.e. American imperialism, the overthrow of their Queen, whites seizing their properties, discrimination against the population, etc..
Well they certainly did not think much of the British explorer Captain Cook- they ate him. However, most Asians in Hawaii are certainly not the
native population. Generally what visitors think of as attractive Hawaiian girls are in fact Asian girls from Thailand, Philippines or Japan.
The Hawaiian girl built like a sumo wrestler is more likely to be the true native.

Outwest
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I lived in Hawaii for 2 years and the women there looked great. I saw the best looking Asian girl I ever seen in at a Hooters (what?). She was a waitress there. She looked like that girl from the Real World named Jamie Chung, but with blonde streaks in her hair. My friends took me to Hooters for my 21st birthday and I asked her out on a date and she said "Do you know how many men here hit on me?" I said "I don't hit on women. I just want to go out with you." She laughed and said yes. Anyway, Hawaiian women were beautiful. I would recommend you check them out.

I disagree with OutWest. Every step you take you will see a banging Hawaiian chick. Hawaii was like a different country to me. I had a blast there. I miss it a lot.