Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How does a guy get to the PI on a budget?!

Postby zzzz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 am

Ghost wrote:I am planning to get laid using bargirls, and I want to make sex trips once a year or so starting next year probably. I have about $12,000 saved up so far. The first thing I want to do is save up a $20,000 nestegg and never touch it. But once I've surpassed that next year, I want to take my first sex trip! I'm way overdue for getting laid, so that's first priority. I don't want to get married and have a family for a decade or more at least.

I've averaged $2k a month living in Angeles but every month I've stayed longer I spent less and less. My cheapest month was around $1000 (my last month there too) but I did have a full time girlfriend (and yes I still went the bars a few times a week). Once you get out of a hotel and into an apartment and live there it gets much cheaper. You can live there for $500 a month fine as long as you don't do the bar scene (read no drinks, no lady drinks, no barfines, no tips, etc) and live in a small apartment. Many other parts of the country are even cheaper but I've grown to like Angeles. It has a big foreigner presence which has pros and cons but I like being able to talk/hang out with other foreign guys. For the most part Angeles is very easy to learn as most places tourists/foreigners frequent and such are in a small area then stretched along one main road. If you stay in a hotel near Fields you can walk everywhere. I've walked from McDo at the end of Fields down past Clarkton which is basically the entire bar area.

Ghost wrote:As far as going to Manila though, could I just walk to bars and avoid taxis? I've read there are tons of bargirl joints in Manila. The other problem I have is that I don't drink. So I want to save money and time and just pay n' play as much as possible. I don't care about alcohol.

I'm no expert on Manila, I just travel through there on my way to other parts of the country but I don't think it'd be easy to get around there by jeepney avoiding taxis. It's a giant city (12m metro, 21m urban) so consider that for a moment. Even my Filipina girlfriend doesn't want to use the jeepney there (and she used to live there!). I know there are hotels within walking distance to the bars however. Angeles is better value by far but if you really want upper scale girls Manila is best but you'll pay for it. All of my friends who did the bar scene in Manila told me they wished they had spent the time and money in Angeles instead. Not drinking isn't really an issue but most of the girls love to drink, just be careful because their tolerance is all over the place (some are done with one shot, others can drink all day).

Find a cheap flight to Atlanta or something then go from there, they have $1300 flights to Manila round trip.

Ghost wrote:I am desperate for sex, yeah. I have no hope of getting laid here in the U.S., and I can only get dates with landwhales here, which is also very difficult anyway. Does that seem desperate to you? :D

I understand, I felt the same until I went to Angeles, now I got it out of my system after losing count of how many girls I've been with in the last two years.

Ghost wrote:I know any woman who came back with me to this feminized country would drop me and look for the bigger better deal ASAP. Women are only as loyal as their options, so I need to stay in her country if I'm going to marry her.

I don't believe that to be true, I think trying to bring a Filipina here isn't so bad if you find the right one. They are different. Finding the right one can be hard however. Almost every guy who meets enough of them or lives there seems to end up with a girlfriend or wife. Most bar girls are not a good option but the bars do give you an advantage in numbers. Main negative to bar girls is they are usually poor and not educated well. I don't think they are bigger liars or worse girls as long as you stay away from the pros who do it as a career. Stick to the new girls. If your options are trying to bring someone here to marry or waiting until you are 40 to move over there I'd rather at least try bringing one here. If I were you I'd just go there for 3 weeks and check it out or longer if you can swing it. You might not like it even if you can get tons of women. Lots of other countries where you can get women as well.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zzzz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Angeles is fun and you'll meet plenty of foreigners other than Americans there. It was refreshing to hang out and chat with Australians, Brits, Canadians, who speak native English then you'll also run into everyone else too.

What Winston says usually is based on truth about Angeles but I believe he really stretches it negatively at times. Angeles is a dirty, dusty and polluted city compared to most of the USA but it's not that bad. I didn't bother me that much but I know it does some.

BTW, have you checked out Dru's video blog on the Philippines? Those are really the best way to get a feel for the country and Angeles without going there.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zzzz » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/gentooman19 he also runs the site www.soyummykaya.com I'd recommend starting at the first Angeles video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMiPkS-AwU
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand