Filipinos are pleasantry addicts

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hillsboro
Freshman Poster

Post by hillsboro »

mr s i appreciate your concern about schooling and i am highly aware of EVERYTHING about cavite.. and your just about right on with the 100k a yr for schooling. money is not the problem with shcooling but i hear ya.. i dont like the idea of my kid getting schooled in ph bec i dont like the sports programs here in ph.., private or public and if i hav a boy.... you can bet the house that hes gonna be a stud on the football field... also there are a few options with owning a house in phils and always having america to fall back on... theres a few ways to do it. but i dont worry about it. i hav a great woman, hope i hav a healthy baby, and im happy and thats just not possible if i stayed in america struggling to hav sex with a girl under 150lbs or worring how am i gonna make a 100k every yr for the rest of my life just to pay the bills.. life is good here and it all happend bec i had the nuts to move here on a limb.. like i said man.. i can put it all in perspective for me just by what i did today. i was tanning today in february on my balcony with three hot meals and not a care in the world... i didnt pay any taxes today. the 400 dollar heat bill did not come in the mail today. the cabin fever never kicked in today like it does back home... my 100 dollar mobile phone bill never made it to cavite..the best part about today and everyday is that i did not see one nasty cunt fat whore pig white girl today... and you kno it just as well as i do... whos better t hen me, yo??

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

philosophical_filipino wrote:
I think the over-generalizations of which ethnic race makes a better wife/girlfriend are unfounded. There are good and bad apples all over the world. You need to examine the woman case by case on individual basis. A good woman is a good woman, no matter where she's from.
Generalizations are for a reason. Most of us know from experience that most American women are bitches or useless as wives. Of course there are exceptions, but the rule remains.

Obviously a good woman is a good woman. The question is where to find them and America is not the place.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinos are pleasantry addicts

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:
philosophical_filipino wrote: I am open to any suggestions to change the economic climate of the Philippines and spread liberated critical thinking to the masses in the Philippines.
The same thing occurs in Thailand but the difference is that there are still opportunities to become middle class. What hinders the Philippines' is ....enormous populations and a wealthy concentrated elite who own all the land. They create agricultural monopolies and branch their businesses out to take over the retail (department stores) and financial sectors (banks) too. You have a lot of people scrambling for very limited resources.

I'm not sure there is a good solution to the Philippines. I know many of the laws are copied directly from U.S. law but all that is meaningless if the concept of good governance doesn't exist in the culture. Another factor is leadership....
Thailand prospers in part because of a king who feels loyal to his rural and working-class subjects, and a very real and functioning aristocracy. Monarchy and aristocracy can sometimes protect the lower class from the merchants and foreign interests. That is, after all, their job.

A financial oligarchy that is unbridled by a monarch or a functioning nobility or military aristocracy, can bleed a country dry.

Filipinos I know from business, church, social life, etc. are sure aware of right, and wrong, and justice. Intelligent and lively. But they are totally not ready for democratic self-government as a modern nation-state. (Not nearly as mind-controlled as Americans, I grant you. But that's not the point.) They should have asked Uncle Sam to stick around back in the 30's, or put up with the Spanish longer back in the 1890's. And I suspect that that the openness of Filipino men to us "Westerners" inter-marrying with their sisters and daughters, is because they damn well realize that they need to adapt in order to survive. I don't doubt that it's a tall order to change from a tribal hunter-gatherer society to a world-trading modern economy in a short while. Especially when such change is not organic, but rather forced and imposed by circumstances.

If my people, my brothers and sisters and children, would be better off under monarchy or dictatorship, I would support such. If that is not available, at least you have to demand that the local bigwigs take responsibility for improving their local fiefdoms. It's not about getting rich, it's about being loved by a grateful people. Like the King of Thailand. The police chief of Davao City is legendary throughout the internet for having vicious criminals thrown off the cliff into the sea. You Flips need more of that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

hillsboro wrote:..............i dont worry about it. i hav a great woman, hope i hav a healthy baby, and im happy and thats just not possible if i stayed in america struggling to hav sex with a girl under 150lbs or worring how am i gonna make a 100k every yr for the rest of my life just to pay the bills...............
Truth.