Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like she changed her pics. The pics of her I originally posted above have changed. Her new pics aren't as good as her old ones.

Btw, this Filipina on AFA is also to die for too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/mp/info11.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This is like the first hot chick I have seen you post...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anonymous1 wrote:winston you dont like filipina girls like this???

Of course I do. Those are cute innocent looking young Chinese types. Those are my ideal actually. But they are less common than the sexy brown Latin-looking exotic ones.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Are those east asian looking ones really that rare in number? Or are they the "hot blondes" of the Philippines? Do those want men with big pockets or something? Or only wealthy locals?
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

kai1275 wrote:Are those east asian looking ones really that rare in number? Or are they the "hot blondes" of the Philippines? Do those want men with big pockets or something? Or only wealthy locals?
not that rare.....and no they do not only go for men with big pockets.....

though blacks and indians dont stand a chance of catching one though
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Post by filousophe »

@kai1275

east asian looking filipinas are pretty normal in the Philippines. from experience, they normally have a premium when it comes to the prevalent standards of beauty here -- "chinita" (i.e. chinese eyes), fair complexion, and slim body.

reference: i myself am a 100% filipino :) btw, this is my first post after a 6-month hiatus here :)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

They are cute, but maybe they are complex with all kinds of issues we men can't fathom out.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Wow! This Filipina is to die for! No one can deny it!

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote:Wow look at this Filipina! She looks so alluring, seductive and sexy! This is one to die for! There's no denying that!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info117963.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can see her in this video of five Cebu girls.

http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... e_003.html
This girl is cute but there are girls who look just as good or better everywhere you go in the Philippines.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OMG I'd go girl crazy in the Philippines! As if I'm not going mad here in China :)

Actually I was trying to see if I could find a Filipina here to meet - Chinese women are great but I think being in the Phillies would be a heap more fun. Plus it's so rare to see Chinese women with a decent rack, but Filipinas have such magnificent chests.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Btw, this Filipina on AFA is also to die for too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/mp/info11.htm
Bad link!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this lovely Filipina!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138800.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Filipina is to die for!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138974.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on October 11th, 2013, 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a Filipina that everyone will consider HOT!