Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this Filipina! She looks so alluring, seductive and sexy! This is one to die for! There's no denying that!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info117963.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can see her in this video of five Cebu girls.

http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... e_003.html
Last edited by Winston on February 20th, 2014, 5:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

have to see her without makeup, in the morning with the sun in her face:)

how common are girls like this in PH? 1 in 20?50?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hmm, maybe my taste is really non-mainstream but I don't like her a bit - face nor body. So I can deny it!

This one is a bit more up my alley even though she's only of average height:

http://www.latineuro.com/details.php?fi ... &seeking=1
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

She's alright Winston but not that amazing. A lot of those pics looks glamour edited. Winston if you like that look you'd be in heaven in Thailand.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:Hmm, maybe my taste is really non-mainstream but I don't like her a bit - face nor body. So I can deny it!

It's odd that you would like Taiwan so much if you find that body type attractive. It seems like more Latinas have that type than anywhere else. It's definitely not my taste but whatever floats your boat. :D
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

She is only average. Taking glam shots with make-up and the right lighting can make any average girl stunning looking. You really have to see what they look like in everyday life to get an idea of their real looks.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:Hmm, maybe my taste is really non-mainstream but I don't like her a bit - face nor body. So I can deny it!

If you like chicks like that then Taiwan must be dating hell! I like curves on women but not chunky types.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:

It's odd that you would like Taiwan so much if you find that body type attractive. It seems like more Latinas have that type than anywhere else. It's definitely not my taste but whatever floats your boat. :D
That girl is not my ideal, just significantly better than what Winston posted, IMO. But if you put an attractive Chinese face/head on that body, she would be even better.

Believe it or not, you can find some girls with a similar body type in Taiwan. They're certainly not that common, but you do see them here and there. On the other hand, its very rare site in China.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mr S wrote:

If you like chicks like that then Taiwan must be dating hell! I like curves on women but not chunky types.
You can find a lot of curvy girls in Taipei, just not many as big as her, lol. So Taiwan has been good for me in terms of having a lot of gals I find attractive to hot.

China is more challenging cus most of the girls seem to view nice lower body curves as an indication of being overweight and fight tooth and nail to slim down if they fit such a profile. And their default eating habits lead to much less of this body type to start out with than what you see in Taiwan.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Not impressed. I hate lipstick, but that still doesn't save her pictures. I can deny it and she is not to die for. Saw a better looking Filipina on Tagged.com that blows away any Filipina posted on this forum. A Filipina that I typically like.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mr. S, Repat:

Do you think this one is any better than the last one I posted? She's a bit slimmer and 5'10". Looks pretty slutty though, lol.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'll do her. I"ll do her so hard. But I would probably have to use a lot of lub because most Pinays I make bleed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That girl has some huge hands, big arms, and a not attractive face. I think she's worse than the one you posted up before.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

^^^LMAO. Yeah...Rock, I thought you had better taste!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
That girl has some huge hands, big arms, and a not attractive face. I think she's worse than the one you posted up before.
Kinda ladyboyish, lol. I noticed a fair percentage of DR women have pretty big hands even though they are clearly female from birth. I'd like to see a frontal whole body view to better judge her proportions but yea, perhaps her arms and shoulders are too big relative to the rest of her body.