Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because girls who are too short look like kids, not adults. And long legs turn me on and excite me. How can it not you? Too short looks abnormal and incomplete. You know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I feel the thread title is misleading...I do not find any of the girls appealing (not curvy enough), nor do they represent the top 5% of pinays. They look like common bar girls in glamour airbrushed and photoshopped shots.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Because girls who are too short look like kids, not adults. And long legs turn me on and excite me. How can it not you? Too short looks abnormal and incomplete. You know what I mean?
No they don't that's your weird opinion that they look like kids. Also I am not tall I am 5'10" I have had tall girlfriends that are my height and they are hard to have sex with because they are too big. Smaller girls are much easier to have fun with in Bed. You can always get her breast implants down the road, they are cheap now a days.

Plus I go by personality, look how she's smiling, playful and comfortable with her sexuality. She seems like she would cheer you up on your worst day. Would you take a girl who had a nasty attitude but was taller and prettier and has more curves than her?
Of course personality and attitude is important. I'm not saying I would want a girl your height, 5ft10. But 5ft0 is too short. She should be at least 5ft3. Geez. Come on now. Extremes in either direction are never good.

However, the last girls I posted above that you liked are hot, cute, sexy, cheerful and playful. So I agree with you that they are dating material. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted them. Yes they are too short for me, but they look great and are very pretty, cute, sweet and feminine.

Btw almost all white guys in the Philippines would agree with you Eurobrat. I don't understand why white guys like short girls, but asian guys don't?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote: Of course personality and attitude is important. I'm not saying I would want a girl your height, 5ft10. But 5ft0 is too short. She should be at least 5ft3. Geez. Come on now. Extremes in either direction are never good.

However, the last girls I posted above that you liked are hot, cute, sexy, cheerful and playful. So I agree with you that they are dating material. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted them. Yes they are too short for me, but they look great and are very pretty, cute, sweet and feminine.

Btw almost all white guys in the Philippines would agree with you Eurobrat. I don't understand why white guys like short girls, but asian guys don't?
Well my preferred height for a girl is actually the 5'3-5'5 range. If they are too tall then like I said it's hard to have sex with them. Being tall doesn't turn me off but a girl being big, bulky and masculine frame is a total turn off.

Anything above 5'9 just too tall for me and unfortunately a lot of girls in the USA are that tall.
Well then we are in agreement then. So what are we debating? lol

But those Filipinas I posted earlier were like 5ft0 or 5ft1, which is below your height preference.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That Filipina has some great curves. My last Chinese gf had a very similar body type. I didn't think I'd like petite girls but she changed my thinking.

Plus I could carry her if she got tired!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow a caramel petite Filipina cutie from Cebu!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info137360.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Mr S wrote:She is only average. Taking glam shots with make-up and the right lighting can make any average girl stunning looking. You really have to see what they look like in everyday life to get an idea of their real looks.
Agreed. Not only was the lighting perfect in that photo, but it was heavily airbrushed.

A lot of the photos of "gorgeous" celebrities have been so altered that their own mothers wouldn't recognize them.

Another example of this is the photos on Anastasiaweb.com. A lot of those girls look stunning in their photos, but then they send you a more candid photo and you see that they're average at best.

But I think that everyone is a "two-face" to some extent :D :twisted:
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

These girls are either pros/p4p or semi pro/semi p4p. No normal girl from the Phillies will pose like bargirls on the menu book at a typical massage joint.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

My preferred height for a woman is around 5'9'', but it's not a dealbreaker for me if she's much shorter than that. I could go all the way down to 5'0'' if she had other features that make up for her short stature
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

winston you dont like filipina girls like this???