Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston why do all the AFA Pinays wear the same crochet swimsuit thing? Are they models using the photographer's wardrobe collection?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Winston why do all the AFA Pinays wear the same crochet swimsuit thing? Are they models using the photographer's wardrobe collection?
They aren't good enough to be models by Philippines standards or GMA standards. The AFA photographers probably tell them to pose that way for maximum effectiveness. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

And as any good and patriotic Filipina, she is wearing a US flag.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:And as any good and patriotic Filipina, she is wearing a US flag.
Whike I DO appreciate the friendly gesture....

....I have to wonder whether these girls actually OWN such outfits, or are equipped with such in the studio?
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The studio
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Filipina is so hot and slender!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info141932.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this super cute waitress I saw in a Mexican restaurant called Tequila Reef in Angeles City. Isn't she to die for or what? lol

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Winston wrote:Wow this Filipina is so hot and slender!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info141932.htm

she's not bad....though she is the middle of the rung in term of beauty amongst filipinas
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anonymous1 wrote: she's not bad....though she is the middle of the rung in term of beauty amongst filipinas
You obviously haven't been to the Philippines. 90 percent of the girls there are not attractive at all. You can't compare her with models. Compare her with the mainstream population. She is definitely in the top 10 or 20 percent. And she's sexy too. Plus her nose is thin and narrow, not flat like most of them are. That gives her face major points in Asia.

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Winston wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: she's not bad....though she is the middle of the rung in term of beauty amongst filipinas
You obviously haven't been to the Philippines. 90 percent of the girls there are not attractive at all. You can't compare her with models. Compare her with the mainstream population. She is definitely in the top 10 or 20 percent. And she's sexy too. Plus her nose is thin and narrow, not flat like most of them are. That gives her face major points in Asia.
maybe if you stop spending 90% of your time in sleazy bars in angeles city you would understand that many fillipinas are attractive as her

she definitely isnt top 10 or 20 your beauty standards are maybe low since you hang around desperate bar girls alot

the easiest women in the Philippines also happen to be the ugliest....if ugly gravitates toward you....all you will be seeing is ugly
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

I think http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info141932.htm is f***ing gorgeous .

That waitress is too thin and kinda nerdy looking. She isn't doing it for me at all but props to you for digging it.

ROCK you have some crazy ass big girl taste. I am more into the petite and that those first two latin euro links you posted where not doing it for me at all. However I wish I had that taste myself. Because if you get married a girl is gonna eventually end up looking like that if she is latina and at least you liked it that way from the beginning.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Wow, most of those filipinas are so hideous I might puke my guts out and die.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Winston wrote:
maybe if you stop spending 90% of your time in sleazy bars in angeles city you would understand that many fillipinas are attractive as her

she definitely isnt top 10 or 20 your beauty standards are maybe low since you hang around desperate bar girls alot

the easiest women in the Philippines also happen to be the ugliest....if ugly gravitates toward you....all you will be seeing is ugly
I wasn't referring to bar girls. I was referring to Filipinas in general. For every hottie, there are many ugly ones.

You can ask Rock or Mr S. They have the same observation.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this gorgeous Filipina is to die for too! She has such exotic color contrasts on her face, hair and skin!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144786.htm