Wow! These hot Filipinas are to die for!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like she changed her pics. The pics of her I originally posted above have changed. Her new pics aren't as good as her old ones.

Btw, this Filipina on AFA is also to die for too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/mp/info11.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I volunteer to provide her some vigorous consolation for her loss, after Winston dies for her ... or before. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:Don't they all look like that?
No way. Those pics I posted in this thread were from the top 5 percent of Filipinas. Go to Google Images and type Angeles City to see what the average Filipina looks like there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I saw thousands (millions?) of Filipinas on their day off in Hong Kong. They were all hanging around the business district, eating, playing cards, posting massive boxes back to their families etc. etc.

To be honest, I didn't really see any that caught my eye, not like the local Cantonese girls.

Having said that, I doubt it would be hard for a Western guy to date the hottest Filipinas in the Philippines.

I've not seen that many Filipino brides in the UK though - the majority of older men only ever seem to go for Thais, whereas younger men go for Chinese women.

Judging by my brother's current trip to Asia, I think more of you guys ought to get yourself off to Malaysia or Indonesia. Wow, there are some awesome women there. Sorry I can't post photos as proof!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

xiongmao wrote:I saw thousands (millions?) of Filipinas on their day off in Hong Kong. They were all hanging around the business district, eating, playing cards, posting massive boxes back to their families etc. etc.

To be honest, I didn't really see any that caught my eye, not like the local Cantonese girls.

Having said that, I doubt it would be hard for a Western guy to date the hottest Filipinas in the Philippines.

I've not seen that many Filipino brides in the UK though - the majority of older men only ever seem to go for Thais, whereas younger men go for Chinese women.

Judging by my brother's current trip to Asia, I think more of you guys ought to get yourself off to Malaysia or Indonesia. Wow, there are some awesome women there. Sorry I can't post photos as proof!
I've been over to Indonesia, Jarkata and considering it's the major city there, in comparison to other Asian women 95% of them were not good looking; unless you are attracted to women who are overly skinny with no tits or ass or fat chicks pretending they have tits and ass but its just fat. Not attractive at all. The only good looking girls I saw there were mainly the foreign ones.

Most of the Filipinas you see in HK will be low class from the province like domestic helpers and a majority of them will not be good looking. If they are good looking they generally get into the bar scene if they come from poverty. If they are ugly or older they are domestic helpers or some other low skill job.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow here's another Filipina to die for! What a sweetheart!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133297.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

All the more reason to hold off your hormones until you the the ladies in person. Some of them look great in photos but when you get there, they may have feet or hands bigger that yours. A bit of a turn off for some.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Filipina to die for on DateinAsia! Wow!

http://www.dateinasia.com/Julieannes

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I wasn't sure about the Filipinas in HK...

...but the Chinese ladies in Western Hubei province - WOW!

Even the girl in the lottery kiosk was a 10, as were the women selling socks from sidewalk stalls. And the waitress in the steak restaurant was just out of this world. I'll venture back there once I figure out how to buy train tickets in China. If any of you guys go there you'd have the entire city to yourself - I was the only Western guy in town when I went!

And as for Guangzhou, I well and truly lost my mind there. Mainland Chinese women are simply in a different league to any women I've ever seen. Most Western men are completely powerless against long haired Chinese women.

As for ladies from dating sites, my experience has been that some have not lived up to expectations, but many do actually look better in real life.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Well I wasn't sure about the Filipinas in HK...

...but the Chinese ladies in Western Hubei province - WOW!

Even the girl in the lottery kiosk was a 10, as were the women selling socks from sidewalk stalls. And the waitress in the steak restaurant was just out of this world. I'll venture back there once I figure out how to buy train tickets in China. If any of you guys go there you'd have the entire city to yourself - I was the only Western guy in town when I went!

And as for Guangzhou, I well and truly lost my mind there. Mainland Chinese women are simply in a different league to any women I've ever seen. Most Western men are completely powerless against long haired Chinese women.

As for ladies from dating sites, my experience has been that some have not lived up to expectations, but many do actually look better in real life.
Which town did you go to where you were the only Western guy?

What major cities are in Hubei province?

Why don't you post photos of these girls you think are a 10? I want to see if you and I have the same taste.

What's the difference between Guangzhou and Shenzhen? Can you compare and contrast them? I heard they are just big noisy cities. That's what Chinese people think.

One of my Chinese chatmates who works in a hotel told me that foreigners tend to like this area the best: Qingdao in Shandong province.

What do you know about that area?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There are any number of towns in Hubei or Hunan where you'd be the only Western guy.

In the capital Wuhan there were hardly any foreigners. I saw a couple at the Yellow Crane Tower, and a few businessmen in the 5* hotel I stayed in, but that was that.

Actually, I didn't think Wuhan women were as good as those in the smaller cities.

I didn't take many photos of women in Hubei as I was with my gf for most of the time. She was insanely careful to stop me talking to other ladies. Maybe all Chinese women are like this. Also I only had my compact, not the SLR.

The Hubei women who were a 10 tended to be incredibly exotic looking. I'd say that mostly they would have long black hair (obviously!), dark skin (but lighter than Filipinas), good, tight skin, good figure... I tried looking on DiA for examples but the women I'm thinking of won't be on any dating sites. This is because they have no concept of how to look for a foreign husband, and they may not know how to use a computer. The girl in the Gz lingerie store was one example - she wanted a foreign husband but she only knew English numbers and I guess she'd never used a computer in her life. She looked half Indian (the rich white skinned Indians) and half Chinese. Wow, was she striking.

Anyway, I'm taking my SLR with my to Gz so I'll take some photos. Actually one plan I have is to try and hire some models - my ex is in the clothing business and I think it will be a lot of fun to hire some clothes horses and take a load of photos down at Shamian Island. I saw loads of other photographers doing the same.

Gz or Sz? Well Gz is older and has good tourist sites. Sz is just office blocks and apartment buildings. Sz is just for working in. Gz has a better airport and bigger metro. Ladies? Well it's never gonna be possible to run out of ladies to meet in either city.

All Chinese cities are big and noisy although Tianhe in Gz isn't bad. This time I'm living in the countryside (or what Chinese people call the countryside).

Qingdao? I knew a guy who went to meet a lady there, he thought it was OK. Today it is -5C - the East Coast of China is horrible in Winter. In fact all of China is horrible in Winter, only Guangdong and the bits near Vietnam escape the bitter cold.

Why don't you just go to Gz and find an apartment?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Xiongmao,
If Shenzhen is just office blocks and apartment buildings, then why did you tell everyone here that it was the best place to live? WTF?

If hotels are only $20 a night, why find an apartment, unless you plan to live there long term?

What is SLR? You should define your abbreviations.

Do you think the Filipinas I posted in this thread are hot?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Sz is just office blocks and apartments. I didn't tell anyone to go there, I'm going to Gz, which I believe is the better city. On the other hand I'd say Sz has more single ladies on dating sites. Who cares though as they're only an hour apart.

Gz is more interesting, it has old temples and trolleybuses and a boat across the river that costs about $0.07 per trip. Also it has the world's 19th busiest airport and trains to pretty much everywhere in China. I even saw a bus to Sichuan Province in one of the bus terminals, that would be fun if you like spending 3-4 days on a bus!!!

AFA has a tonne of cute Filipinas. How on earth could you choose just one to marry?

I know many guys say Filipinas can be fairly simple, but having dated a range of Asian women I say I prefer the simpler girls who just want babies. Educated Chinese women are just too formidable these days.

This 30yo Filipina looks nice. She looks like the last Chinese girl I met. She was soft, petite and cuddly:

But then again look at this 37yo Chinese woman:

Airbrushed yes, but that figure is for real and she's 5' 4" so those legs will be awesome! A Chinese woman like this will still look fabulous in hot pants!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these hot Filipinas. Even though they are short, they are still gorgeous and exotic and to die for! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info136730.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info136900.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on July 25th, 2014, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.