Thailand Sex Tourism Documentary (Bangkok and Pattaya)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

C.J. wrote:^You see, that I could understand.

I'm not gonna roam around in a foreign country though, unless I know some folks and the area is close to where I'm gonna stay. IMO, it ain't worth roaming around in the states either! :D So I don't mind basically being up this girl's a** most of my stay there.

The filipina I'm talking to now, just wants a phone and her friend is selling one. She says it's for us to communicate. I repeatedly tell her, I'm not a f***ing bank, I will save up. I freelance, so I only get paid per finished job most of the time. She apparently understands, as she doesn't talk the way you experienced other women talk. I don't know if she's "a good one", I could give you some convos or something. :D But she's from iligan city, down south I believe. I trust this girl though. She says a lot of stuff, but I'm gonna keep on and see where this goes.
When in abroad [like "When In Rome"]:
I keep my passport stowed away.
My passport card on my hip (a laminated ID card of your passport of sorts).
My money on my inner thigh, sock/-s or my wallet in my front pocket (never the back!!!!)
And when I go to sleep, I coil my pants up so that it would make noise from my heavy belt buckle which would in fact wake me up if she were to go through it
while I was sleeping!!

I did all this and the only time I was crazily robbed was when it was 2007, I was drunk near Suhkumvit Soi 17 where I was drunk as a skunk and had two Thai girls offer to give me head until I'm dead while in the parking lot, and I swear I was in control of that situation. Man, they were so coy and slick about it that they ran off with B200 after they said they'll be right back. LMAO! (This was the time I left 200 Baht in my front pocket but my passport booklet AND passport card back at the hostel! Lucky me eh!?!!)

This is the last time I will get drunk in public in that I'd let two hookers approach me to give me head in the street. BKK taught me a valuable lesson, guys.

It pays to be a 6'3" 250+ dude...people will think twice before they f.uck me up hence why I relatively did well traveling SOLO in SEA, Australia, and S. America. The Thai prostitutes who had vicc'ed me had thought twice and succeeded though. LOL