Beautiful middle class Thai girls and average/semi ugly guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Seeker wrote:
green1976 wrote:Also let's not forget that a huge amount of males..more the young ones..are feminine and even some of them are really gay or ladyboys.

Just take a walk in a shopping mall in Bangkok and you will see how young Thai males are feminized.
I saw an article in which a Thai headteacher estimated 10-20% of boys in his school became transgendered in some way, and when they made the switch they didn't go back. Why is the proportion there so high? Add that to the number of regular gays and that's a lot of males out of the competition. If you're youngish and above average looking you're really out in front compared to the vast majority of locals.
The headteacher, Sitisak Sumontha, estimates that in any year between 10% and 20% of his boys consider themselves to be transgender - boys who would rather be girls.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 529227.stm
There's a trend now where you can see more and more Tomboys.
That mean girls who are lesbians and dress like men.
I was surprised to see many of them.
Also the numbers of ladyboys are really increasing but it can be quit confusing there to know who is who?
Who is born female or male?

It's quit a mixed gender role where rules are not so bounded or socially defined as in most of countries around the world.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You also have to remember that women are subjective about looks sometimes. For example, if they fall in love with a guy who is not good looking, they will say, "Well he's good looking to me, and that's what matters." If she dumps an a-hole boyfriend, she will say "He was such a jerk. He wasn't even good looking. I don't know how I ever fell for him."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
nat
Freshman Poster

Post by nat »

I have often asked my gorgeous Thai girlfriend why beautiful Thai women are often with older ugly Thai guys. Money and security is a big reason. Girls live for their families and are auctioned off so to speak when it comes to marriage. The guy with the money often gets the girl, and when he marries he give the family LOTS of money, 1 million baht + is expected. I am soon to marry but am in the process of submitting an Australian tourist visa application with my girl because I want her to see Sydney first. Any one recommend whether it's best to use an agent or go it alone? I am reading this site http://www.touristvisablueprint.com.au
which talks about offering a previous application for me to follow, any one got any ideas? sorry I know my question is partially off the topic
Anywhere other than Thailand is boring
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by drronnie »

nat wrote:I have often asked my gorgeous Thai girlfriend why beautiful Thai women are often with older ugly Thai guys. Money and security is a big reason. Girls live for their families and are auctioned off so to speak when it comes to marriage. The guy with the money often gets the girl, and when he marries he give the family LOTS of money, 1 million baht + is expected. I am soon to marry but am in the process of submitting an Australian tourist visa application with my girl because I want her to see Sydney first. Any one recommend whether it's best to use an agent or go it alone? I am reading this site http://www.touristvisablueprint.com.au
which talks about offering a previous application for me to follow, any one got any ideas? sorry I know my question is partially off the topic
Seconded. In Thailand semi ugly rich man will get the hotter girl than the muscular sportmans