Courting Filipinas/Mexican women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Courting Filipinas/Mexican women?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am curious, guys: Does anyone here know the proper way to court either a Filipina or a Mexican woman, at least according to the culture and customs of her home country, assuming I actually live there?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well you'll earn brownie points with them if your faith with God is strong enough that both of you will make it a part of your life assuming you're marrying the girl. I would say 3% of us active posters here are true believers in Christ, so sorry for butt-f***ing the rest of you guys lol

If she's a true believer in the gospel then you pretty much have a keeper(but she'll probably expect you to be one yourself). She'll understand her feminine role and your role (husband being the leader of the family by birthright). So she'll put out sex as a wife SHOULD when you're horny and the chances of she divorcing you are highly unlikely.

Be a man of honor and she'll inevitably lead and be interested in you for the long term.

I have much more confidence in marrying in her country because of the unfair advantages a wife possesses in the US.

For mexican girls, learn spanish amigo. It's a must
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

well-informed wrote:Well you'll earn brownie points with them if your faith with God is strong enough that both of you will make it a part of your life assuming you're marrying the girl. I would say 3% of us active posters here are true believers in Christ, so sorry for butt-f***ing the rest of you guys lol

If she's a true believer in the gospel then you pretty much have a keeper(but she'll probably expect you to be one yourself). She'll understand her feminine role and your role (husband being the leader of the family by birthright). So she'll put out sex as a wife SHOULD when you're horny and the chances of she divorcing you are highly unlikely.

Be a man of honor and she'll inevitably lead and be interested in you for the long term.

I have much more confidence in marrying in her country because of the unfair advantages a wife possesses in the US.

For mexican girls, learn spanish amigo. It's a must
Thank you for the advice
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...