Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lookin4happiness » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

green1976 wrote:They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.


Exactly.. Western men are manginas. We put the p***y too high on the pedestal and it has become a detriment to our society. The question is how do we get to the level of detachment, (is that the right word) of Thai men for example..
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am







Postby green1976 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm

lookin4happiness wrote:
green1976 wrote:They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.


Exactly.. Western men are manginas. We put the p***y too high on the pedestal and it has become a detriment to our society. The question is how do we get to the level of detachment, (is that the right word) of Thai men for example..



As speaking for myself about the detachment,i would say it's quit difficult to be like a Thai men,because of our upbringing and the culture we have been educated.

p***y is worshiped in our lands,women have lost most of the natural empathy they can feel for men,they know they have the upper hand in the dating scene and are for most of them,incapable of having a real respect for men.
If i would have the same reflexion and spoke with them, they would say i'm crazy,misogynistic,wanting only a sexual slave or a submissive women.
It's so integrated in them that they don't need to force themselves to be what they are..this is why there's nothing to do..just f**k off is the response.

So i've remarked after my trips,that i started to be close from a Thai men perspective when i'm there and stay there.
Every time i go to Thailand,it's like a purification for my mind..i'm trying to destroy forever the person i had to be regarding women in my country.

It would be totally stupid to be the same in Thailand and in France.(i'm from there).

I would say that the only way for me to be more detached,not a mangina one and easy prey to get screwed in Thailand,is to stay there as long as i can in good financial conditions.

Also,going to Pattaya,f***ing around,having more and more ladies everywhere,put me more in a Thai male shoes,because they are accustomed to see prostitutes and having casual dating.

The conditions are totally present in Thailand,if a male westerner is ready to integrate and throw to the garbage of all the bullshit of the p***y worshiping we know here,it can be done.

For the moment,as i cannot afford to sustain a living in Thailand for long time..nothing new here..each time i go there,i have a feeling to progress and improve my anti mangina war....but sady,as i have to comeback in my country,i have to fight with myself to keep things in track and oppose the way i was before discovering Thailand.

That's why so many men fall insanely in love with the first bargirl they find..sending them money or wanting them to come as soon as possible in their lands.

How to live everyday life,after being to Thailand where it's quit easy to have a girlfriend or have sex everyday,to a boring,monastic life surrounded by dead people,mentally and sexually dead females, added the manginas around?

I say that all these up and down are quit frustrating and not easy to deal with.

Anyway,is still far away better than the before Thailand..so there's not other option for me than to expatriate or at least, stay minimum 5 or 6 months per year.

After discovering Thailand and Thai women,i have no interest to have any kind of relationship with women in my country.
I don't go outside in pub,bar,discos or don't look to date anybody here.
It's a hard task because i still have the physical urge but i know it can't be possible in my mind to do something about that,so that's the way it is.

There's only one option for me..is to f**k off from France..start my new life in SEA..learn Thai..and move on.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm

What about this man? He seems to be an example of what can happen when an American man goes to Thailand and takes the high road. He seems to be able to live a good life there.



Image



http://www.eslcafe.com/
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

MrPeabody wrote:What about this man? He seems to be an example of what can happen when an American man goes to Thailand and takes the high road. He seems to be able to live a good life there.



Image



http://www.eslcafe.com/

It's very time consuming to separate the wheat from the chaff considering the general cultural qualities of the women. I'd say it's not an ideal location or culture for a foreign man from a developed country seeking to find a stable quality wife.

To play around yes. To marry long term? Hell no.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Repatriate wrote:http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20111127-313006.html

To Summarize: Wealthy Singaporean business owner marries a Thai woman and sets her up in a modest condo with a generous monthly allowance. She goes and f***s Thai racecar drivers in her spare time. Singaporean man finds out and stabs her Thai lover to death. Usually this happens the other way around..the foreigner ends up dead or beaten somehow.


I have to say i've heard this story countless times with variation according to nationality and race. It's very very common. I don't think most Thai women plot to do this, although the p4p girls certainly do but most normal girls don't. It's just that Thais have a very low discipline threshold when it comes to temptation and desire. This could happen in any country to be sure but it's so common an occurrence here..

I'm kind of surprised a Singaporean man was involved in this though. Most Singaporean men are smart about finding suitable women overseas and generally avoid Thais. The wealthier types have mistresses here but its' generally understood as to what their role is.


Stuff like this happens around the world across all cultures. Had this been me, well for one, I wouldn't have given a woman 3k a month in allowance, but lets say I did, and came home to see what this guy saw, I would have given the guy a handshake/pound, walked out, then later on kick the b*** out and took all my stuff back.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

green1976 wrote:Don't play the love song in Thailand.
Let your western values at home.

f**k and forget.

Thailand is for this.

Starting to want to have a love relationship and things could turn very ugly.

Thai women in general,not only bargirls,will open their legs quit easily if they have a crush on a guy.

I'm not speaking about money..i'm speaking about a wealthy Thai women who wants to have some fun.

At this regard,females are raised with few barriers regarding their sexual instincts.
Many cultures around the world oppress female sexual power but in Thailand is almost not the case or quite lightly.

Paradoxically,Thai women are very feminine,far away more feminine than western women but as they enjoy to f**k around being open about it,they have more a male approach to sex than a female one.

They have,as stated before,and this is a cultural fact in Thailand,low resistance to the temptation of pleasure.
Sex is on the same level as food,drink,sleep...
Natural as it is..this is why i like Thailand.

It's the fact we see so much bar girl and prostitution in Thailand.
Many countries are poorer without the huge prostitution scene(bar,karaoke,massage....)

It's not a problem for them to use their pussies for their advantage.

After numerous trip..i wouldn't want to start or plan to marry in Thailand.

It's a playground there,the advantage of it,it's to play(better to use P4P when needed because you know what you get normally).

My point is not to say that Thailand is worst that the US for example for long term relationship.
Even without all the downside,Thailand is still better but men should be very careful and not fall in the trap of the very accessible gentle sex available Thai women.

Falling in love in Thailand is a dangerous game...a very dangerous one.

As somebody said..it's only a rent..at the maximum is a long term rent..but not more.

Thai women are very independent,they could give you the best sex you could ever had,showing you incredible affection,more than you could ever imagine in the West..but that doesn't mean you could think she will love you or love you the same way you love her.

Thai males totally understand that.
They have been together for millenniums.

They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.


Excellent post.^^

As far as what's in bold, Thais were once all under the Khmer Empire though they will deny it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm

green1976 wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:
green1976 wrote:They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.


Exactly.. Western men are manginas. We put the p***y too high on the pedestal and it has become a detriment to our society. The question is how do we get to the level of detachment, (is that the right word) of Thai men for example..



As speaking for myself about the detachment,i would say it's quit difficult to be like a Thai men,because of our upbringing and the culture we have been educated.

p***y is worshiped in our lands,women have lost most of the natural empathy they can feel for men,they know they have the upper hand in the dating scene and are for most of them,incapable of having a real respect for men.
If i would have the same reflexion and spoke with them, they would say i'm crazy,misogynistic,wanting only a sexual slave or a submissive women.
It's so integrated in them that they don't need to force themselves to be what they are..this is why there's nothing to do..just f**k off is the response.

So i've remarked after my trips,that i started to be close from a Thai men perspective when i'm there and stay there.
Every time i go to Thailand,it's like a purification for my mind..i'm trying to destroy forever the person i had to be regarding women in my country.

It would be totally stupid to be the same in Thailand and in France.(i'm from there).

I would say that the only way for me to be more detached,not a mangina one and easy prey to get screwed in Thailand,is to stay there as long as i can in good financial conditions.

Also,going to Pattaya,f***ing around,having more and more ladies everywhere,put me more in a Thai male shoes,because they are accustomed to see prostitutes and having casual dating.

The conditions are totally present in Thailand,if a male westerner is ready to integrate and throw to the garbage of all the bullshit of the p***y worshiping we know here,it can be done.

For the moment,as i cannot afford to sustain a living in Thailand for long time..nothing new here..each time i go there,i have a feeling to progress and improve my anti mangina war....but sady,as i have to comeback in my country,i have to fight with myself to keep things in track and oppose the way i was before discovering Thailand.

That's why so many men fall insanely in love with the first bargirl they find..sending them money or wanting them to come as soon as possible in their lands.

How to live everyday life,after being to Thailand where it's quit easy to have a girlfriend or have sex everyday,to a boring,monastic life surrounded by dead people,mentally and sexually dead females, added the manginas around?


I say that all these up and down are quit frustrating and not easy to deal with.

Anyway,is still far away better than the before Thailand..so there's not other option for me than to expatriate or at least, stay minimum 5 or 6 months per year.

After discovering Thailand and Thai women,i have no interest to have any kind of relationship with women in my country.
I don't go outside in pub,bar,discos or don't look to date anybody here.
It's a hard task because i still have the physical urge but i know it can't be possible in my mind to do something about that,so that's the way it is.

There's only one option for me..is to f**k off from France..start my new life in SEA..learn Thai..and move on
.



This is ALL true! So fu*** true!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby lookin4happiness » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

green 1976.. good posts... thanks for them.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 pm

lookin4happiness wrote:Exactly.. Western men are manginas. We put the p***y too high on the pedestal and it has become a detriment to our society. The question is how do we get to the level of detachment, (is that the right word) of Thai men for example..


Western men are so far gone I don't think there is any hope because they are manginas TO THE CORE due to their Western beliefs (i.e, monogamy), and deeply religious Christian beliefs.


Regardless, I know what you mean about Western men because I have to work with these manginas along with their wives so I get to see how they interact and it's disgusting.

Let see, common mangina traits that I see:

• They are fearful of their wives to some degree.
• They all refer to their wives as "the boss".
• Manginas make the lion share of the income, but hand it all over to their wife directly or indirectly.

• They let the wife get away with treating them as an additional child.
• They ask their wife for guidance, or they ask their wife for permission to do simple things.
• Mangians have little to no male friends (all while their wife has plenty) so often times their wife is their "best friend".

• Mangians give credit ( in other words a** kissing) to their good for nothing wives/gf when they don't even deserve it.
• When manginas grow old with their wives they see nothing wrong with the fact that they still have to PAY for their OLD, fat, disgusting looking wives who may or my not even want to have sex anymore. In fact, they think of it as more noble, "we have been together for 40 years!"
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby BigDug » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 am

lavezzi wrote:For the cost of going on a sex tour to Thailand I could afford more than a satisfactory amount of sex with whores but without having to leaving my Country. In terms of the benefits of going there other than sex, the TV show "Trouble in Thailand" has ingrained the image too strongly into my mind of Thailand being Ibiza but in Asia and without the British sluts so sex is not free.

I've experienced all too well the two-faced nature of Thai women in how they'll be all lovey-dovey one minute but the second any kind of disagreement arises their true colors show.


Are you in the US? One hour with a girl that looks like the hotter Thai workers is about $300, while all night with one in Thailand is like $50-$60.

$1200-1600 per night some of them charge in the US. So where are you making the better deal?
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby lavezzi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 am

BigDug wrote:Are you in the US? One hour with a girl that looks like the hotter Thai workers is about $300, while all night with one in Thailand is like $50-$60.

$1200-1600 per night some of them charge in the US. So where are you making the better deal?


I'm from Ireland. Because we're a member of the European union, anyone from within the union is free to live and work in any of it's Countries. The negative side of this is that we get a lot of Romanian gypsies begging on the streets. The positive side is that we get a lot of hot Eastern European prostitutes willing to work fairly cheaply. An hour will set you back €140-€200. It's better to get half an hour though for €60-€100.

Take a look for yourself: http://www.escort-ireland.com/home.html
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby green1976 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks NorthAmericanguy and lookin4happiness

Found that on Stickman.
Relevant to the discussion.
I've taken off some parts of it,not essential on the subject treated here but the full text is here.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7020.htm



- We are in agreement about the dating scene in the US, to include the dating sites. I've had horrible luck with them, and I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong, while I’m confident of my appearance. It's just that the typical American woman nowadays has become quite demanding. Men as a group are responsible for this state of affairs. I could (and have on Stickman's website) write a book about this phenomenon. The way we behave in placing women on pedestals just to make things go smoothly is the cause of the attitudes we encounter nowadays.

- I do not believe in the practice of "gaming" as you describe it, which is I guess a study of how to pick up women. Those who have to resort to such measures are probably hopeless anyway. For me, this would be the approach of the shallow man who needs to resort to artificial measures in meeting women instead of trying the natural way: be yourself and see where that takes you. In the end, and especially if you’re looking for love, it’s the only way. Any tactics you may learn in picking up women will be short-lived in their success if you cannot maintain things in a relationship. Of course, however, if you’re just looking to get laid, then I stand corrected...but I think you’re looking for more.

- You'd have had much better luck with the women if you spoke Thai. Even a passing knowledge of the language has provided dividends for me. You immediately place yourself into an entirely different category from other farangs with a knowledge of Thai.


- When you mention that you were "Dressed to the nines with my best peacocking gear", that told me that you are probably trying way too hard and taking it all too seriously. Why are you so desperate to find a woman, not only in Thailand but anywhere? Are the hands of time ticking loudly in your ears? Why not try the approach of just let it happen? That's always worked best for me, and I've had quite decent success in picking up women in my 47 years. If you’re desperate, you’ll lack confidence. Women, especially Thai women, are notoriously good at picking this up in any encounter. Body language is more important than your choice of words in the pickup scene in any country.

- You chose some dodgy areas to try to find love and the GFE. If you were going to Thailand to look for love, which in and of itself is questionable as I've found our after many visits, why did you look for it in bars where there are only prostitutes? Agreed that those bars can be a LOT of fun, and I intend to go back this Fall when I visit, but given the fact that you were looking for a woman to fall in love with, you went to the wrong place.

- If you really want to meet an available Thai woman, the dating websites (like Thai Lovelinks) probably offer you a good chance of success. Why not try that? I’ve tried it and have had good fortune; much more luck than on the US dating websites. I drew interest from seemingly decent women in all age brackets, and this was at age 46. I assume if you’re younger, all things being equal, you’ll do even better. With the Thai internet dating scene, you’ll find anything from a one-night romp in the hay, to a prostitute, to a wife.

- My opinion is that the GFE did at one time really exist in the bars, but I've seen it continue to deteriorate over the decade of time I've been visiting Thailand. I believe it is largely a thing of the past, even though you can still find it (mostly in Pattaya).


- Despite your eloquence with words, I question your judgment level if you fell in love with a woman you knew to be a freelancer. Don't you understand you're bound to get nothing but trouble with such women? Why not try the "f*** 'em and forget 'em" approach with such women, which is what they do with guys like you (and I)? Have fun, treat them well, pay them for their services, and show them the door.

- I have come to the soft conclusion that Thailand is not a place to fall in love or find a wife. The women may or may not be superior to those in the US in general, but the more I know about Thais, the less I am interested in their phony-ass culture. Try the Philippines. I'll be there this November for about 3 weeks. Thailand is but a playground.

Thanks again for the entertainment of your writing.

Stickman's thoughts:

I think the points you make about decent Thai women being *very* easy to meet, but not necessarily being ideal partners is relevant to Brandon. Thai women are beautiful, feminine and the good ones really know how to look after a man, but somehow you so often find that there is something missing...

But what is more interesting is whether the invasion of Western men to Thailand will result in a similar attitude change to Thai women as we have seen with Western women...

green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jtest28 and 4 guests