Exactly.. Western men are manginas. We put the p***y too high on the pedestal and it has become a detriment to our society. The question is how do we get to the level of detachment, (is that the right word) of Thai men for example..green1976 wrote:They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
As speaking for myself about the detachment,i would say it's quit difficult to be like a Thai men,because of our upbringing and the culture we have been educated.
p***y is worshiped in our lands,women have lost most of the natural empathy they can feel for men,they know they have the upper hand in the dating scene and are for most of them,incapable of having a real respect for men.
If i would have the same reflexion and spoke with them, they would say i'm crazy,misogynistic,wanting only a sexual slave or a submissive women.
It's so integrated in them that they don't need to force themselves to be what they are..this is why there's nothing to do..just f**k off is the response.
So i've remarked after my trips,that i started to be close from a Thai men perspective when i'm there and stay there.
Every time i go to Thailand,it's like a purification for my mind..i'm trying to destroy forever the person i had to be regarding women in my country.
It would be totally stupid to be the same in Thailand and in France.(i'm from there).
I would say that the only way for me to be more detached,not a mangina one and easy prey to get screwed in Thailand,is to stay there as long as i can in good financial conditions.
Also,going to Pattaya,f***ing around,having more and more ladies everywhere,put me more in a Thai male shoes,because they are accustomed to see prostitutes and having casual dating.
The conditions are totally present in Thailand,if a male westerner is ready to integrate and throw to the garbage of all the bullshit of the p***y worshiping we know here,it can be done.
For the moment,as i cannot afford to sustain a living in Thailand for long time..nothing new here..each time i go there,i have a feeling to progress and improve my anti mangina war....but sady,as i have to comeback in my country,i have to fight with myself to keep things in track and oppose the way i was before discovering Thailand.
That's why so many men fall insanely in love with the first bargirl they find..sending them money or wanting them to come as soon as possible in their lands.
How to live everyday life,after being to Thailand where it's quit easy to have a girlfriend or have sex everyday,to a boring,monastic life surrounded by dead people,mentally and sexually dead females, added the manginas around?
I say that all these up and down are quit frustrating and not easy to deal with.
Anyway,is still far away better than the before Thailand..so there's not other option for me than to expatriate or at least, stay minimum 5 or 6 months per year.
After discovering Thailand and Thai women,i have no interest to have any kind of relationship with women in my country.
I don't go outside in pub,bar,discos or don't look to date anybody here.
It's a hard task because i still have the physical urge but i know it can't be possible in my mind to do something about that,so that's the way it is.
There's only one option for me..is to f**k off from France..start my new life in SEA..learn Thai..and move on.
It's very time consuming to separate the wheat from the chaff considering the general cultural qualities of the women. I'd say it's not an ideal location or culture for a foreign man from a developed country seeking to find a stable quality wife.
To play around yes. To marry long term? Hell no.
Stuff like this happens around the world across all cultures. Had this been me, well for one, I wouldn't have given a woman 3k a month in allowance, but lets say I did, and came home to see what this guy saw, I would have given the guy a handshake/pound, walked out, then later on kick the b*** out and took all my stuff back.
As far as what's in bold, Thais were once all under the Khmer Empire though they will deny it.
This is ALL true! So fu*** true!
Western men are so far gone I don't think there is any hope because they are manginas TO THE CORE due to their Western beliefs (i.e, monogamy), and deeply religious Christian beliefs.
Regardless, I know what you mean about Western men because I have to work with these manginas along with their wives so I get to see how they interact and it's disgusting.
Let see, common mangina traits that I see:
â€¢ They are fearful of their wives to some degree.
â€¢ They all refer to their wives as "the boss".
â€¢ Manginas make the lion share of the income, but hand it all over to their wife directly or indirectly.
â€¢ They let the wife get away with treating them as an additional child.
â€¢ They ask their wife for guidance, or they ask their wife for permission to do simple things.
â€¢ Mangians have little to no male friends (all while their wife has plenty) so often times their wife is their "best friend".
â€¢ Mangians give credit ( in other words a** kissing) to their good for nothing wives/gf when they don't even deserve it.
â€¢ When manginas grow old with their wives they see nothing wrong with the fact that they still have to PAY for their OLD, fat, disgusting looking wives who may or my not even want to have sex anymore. In fact, they think of it as more noble, "we have been together for 40 years!"
Are you in the US? One hour with a girl that looks like the hotter Thai workers is about $300, while all night with one in Thailand is like $50-$60.
$1200-1600 per night some of them charge in the US. So where are you making the better deal?
I'm from Ireland. Because we're a member of the European union, anyone from within the union is free to live and work in any of it's Countries. The negative side of this is that we get a lot of Romanian gypsies begging on the streets. The positive side is that we get a lot of hot Eastern European prostitutes willing to work fairly cheaply. An hour will set you back â‚¬140-â‚¬200. It's better to get half an hour though for â‚¬60-â‚¬100.
Take a look for yourself: http://www.escort-ireland.com/home.html
Thanks NorthAmericanguy and lookin4happiness
Found that on Stickman.
Relevant to the discussion.
I've taken off some parts of it,not essential on the subject treated here but the full text is here.
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7020.htm
- We are in agreement about the dating scene in the US, to include the dating sites. I've had horrible luck with them, and I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong, while Iâ€™m confident of my appearance. It's just that the typical American woman nowadays has become quite demanding. Men as a group are responsible for this state of affairs. I could (and have on Stickman's website) write a book about this phenomenon. The way we behave in placing women on pedestals just to make things go smoothly is the cause of the attitudes we encounter nowadays.
- I do not believe in the practice of "gaming" as you describe it, which is I guess a study of how to pick up women. Those who have to resort to such measures are probably hopeless anyway. For me, this would be the approach of the shallow man who needs to resort to artificial measures in meeting women instead of trying the natural way: be yourself and see where that takes you. In the end, and especially if youâ€™re looking for love, itâ€™s the only way. Any tactics you may learn in picking up women will be short-lived in their success if you cannot maintain things in a relationship. Of course, however, if youâ€™re just looking to get laid, then I stand corrected...but I think youâ€™re looking for more.
- You'd have had much better luck with the women if you spoke Thai. Even a passing knowledge of the language has provided dividends for me. You immediately place yourself into an entirely different category from other farangs with a knowledge of Thai.
- When you mention that you were "Dressed to the nines with my best peacocking gear", that told me that you are probably trying way too hard and taking it all too seriously. Why are you so desperate to find a woman, not only in Thailand but anywhere? Are the hands of time ticking loudly in your ears? Why not try the approach of just let it happen? That's always worked best for me, and I've had quite decent success in picking up women in my 47 years. If youâ€™re desperate, youâ€™ll lack confidence. Women, especially Thai women, are notoriously good at picking this up in any encounter. Body language is more important than your choice of words in the pickup scene in any country.
- You chose some dodgy areas to try to find love and the GFE. If you were going to Thailand to look for love, which in and of itself is questionable as I've found our after many visits, why did you look for it in bars where there are only prostitutes? Agreed that those bars can be a LOT of fun, and I intend to go back this Fall when I visit, but given the fact that you were looking for a woman to fall in love with, you went to the wrong place.
- If you really want to meet an available Thai woman, the dating websites (like Thai Lovelinks) probably offer you a good chance of success. Why not try that? Iâ€™ve tried it and have had good fortune; much more luck than on the US dating websites. I drew interest from seemingly decent women in all age brackets, and this was at age 46. I assume if youâ€™re younger, all things being equal, youâ€™ll do even better. With the Thai internet dating scene, youâ€™ll find anything from a one-night romp in the hay, to a prostitute, to a wife.
- My opinion is that the GFE did at one time really exist in the bars, but I've seen it continue to deteriorate over the decade of time I've been visiting Thailand. I believe it is largely a thing of the past, even though you can still find it (mostly in Pattaya).
- Despite your eloquence with words, I question your judgment level if you fell in love with a woman you knew to be a freelancer. Don't you understand you're bound to get nothing but trouble with such women? Why not try the "f*** 'em and forget 'em" approach with such women, which is what they do with guys like you (and I)? Have fun, treat them well, pay them for their services, and show them the door.
- I have come to the soft conclusion that Thailand is not a place to fall in love or find a wife. The women may or may not be superior to those in the US in general, but the more I know about Thais, the less I am interested in their phony-ass culture. Try the Philippines. I'll be there this November for about 3 weeks. Thailand is but a playground.
Thanks again for the entertainment of your writing.
I think the points you make about decent Thai women being *very* easy to meet, but not necessarily being ideal partners is relevant to Brandon. Thai women are beautiful, feminine and the good ones really know how to look after a man, but somehow you so often find that there is something missing...
But what is more interesting is whether the invasion of Western men to Thailand will result in a similar attitude change to Thai women as we have seen with Western women...