Wow are Japanese women this desperate and generous?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow are Japanese women this desperate and generous?!

Post by Winston »

Check out what my friend from Hawaii said. No way!

"No idea. Maybe foreigners are in high demand, and the few wealthy Chinese women who have "made it" in their society are willing to spend money to get one... just like many men are willing to spend money to get a woman.

My neighbor in Hawaii, Greg, had a Japanese woman spend over $200,000 on him over the course of 10 years, including buying him a $80,000 boat and paying all his rent on the expensive North Shore of Oahu. She wanted a baby by him, but he never wanted her... he effectively used her.

He then, when he was 50, met a 30yo Japanese woman who was nuts about him. She flew herself out to Hawaii 6 times, paying her own way the whole time, paying for all outings, trips, restaurants. She then flew him out to Japan for 3 months and took care of everything. He's an attractive guy, but was a pot-head so she eventually and sadly decided that it could not be. But she spent all of her savings on him, like the first Japanese woman.

So I don't know, maybe in Japan and China it is part of the culture for women of means to use some of their means to attract and keep a man of their choice? I mean why not... if you want something (a handsome/desirable male) and you have something that will attract him and keep him (money), why not use everything at your disposal? Plenty of guys do that, after all. And plenty of foreign men are bumming around Asia without much money, so they need it..."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Sure it's possible. However, how attractive is the man in question? I really doubt he's your average joe. Most likely he's especially good looking, socially connected, and smooth with women. A Thai friend of mine married an upper crust woman of means and so did my cousin. Their wives both put down the money for their initial homes as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Sure it's possible. However, how attractive is the man in question? I really doubt he's your average joe. Most likely he's especially good looking, socially connected, and smooth with women. A Thai friend of mine married an upper crust woman of means and so did my cousin. Their wives both put down the money for their initial homes as well.
I think I've seen him. He's ok. But looks aren't everything. There is probably something about him that she likes, or something in him that brings out feelings in her. It's not always about looks. Plus she is probably older and desperate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Sure it's possible. However, how attractive is the man in question? I really doubt he's your average joe. Most likely he's especially good looking, socially connected, and smooth with women. A Thai friend of mine married an upper crust woman of means and so did my cousin. Their wives both put down the money for their initial homes as well.
I think I've seen him. He's ok. But looks aren't everything. There is probably something about him that she likes, or something in him that brings out feelings in her. It's not always about looks. Plus she is probably older and desperate.
that is true. it isnt always about looks. its how the man makes the women feel on the inside. i learned this just recently. i usually talk sexual with a woman the minute i meet them. and they actually enjoy it alot suprisingly. this develops instant attraction.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Wow are Japanese women this desperate and generous?!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:Check out what my friend from Hawaii said. No way!

"No idea. Maybe foreigners are in high demand, and the few wealthy Chinese women who have "made it" in their society are willing to spend money to get one... just like many men are willing to spend money to get a woman.

My neighbor in Hawaii, Greg, had a Japanese woman spend over $200,000 on him over the course of 10 years, including buying him a $80,000 boat and paying all his rent on the expensive North Shore of Oahu. She wanted a baby by him, but he never wanted her... he effectively used her.

He then, when he was 50, met a 30yo Japanese woman who was nuts about him. She flew herself out to Hawaii 6 times, paying her own way the whole time, paying for all outings, trips, restaurants. She then flew him out to Japan for 3 months and took care of everything. He's an attractive guy, but was a pot-head so she eventually and sadly decided that it could not be. But she spent all of her savings on him, like the first Japanese woman.

So I don't know, maybe in Japan and China it is part of the culture for women of means to use some of their means to attract and keep a man of their choice? I mean why not... if you want something (a handsome/desirable male) and you have something that will attract him and keep him (money), why not use everything at your disposal? Plenty of guys do that, after all. And plenty of foreign men are bumming around Asia without much money, so they need it..."
I just wish that i could find someone like that... how does he do it?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have recently been to Bali, Indonesia, on holidays. Doing my homework about the nightlife, social scene etc. I read that Bali has until recently been quite popular with succesful (and often lonely) Japanese women who would routinely fly to the island to receive sexual favours from local Balinese men. The reason? Apparently Balinese and Indonesian men in general are the most sexually endowed of the whole of Asia. All thanks to some locally-grown herb their learn to eat from childhood. It's called Pasak Bumi. Feel free to check out, all true :)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I love japanese women, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to find them short of going to japan.

In california I'm right next to L.A I could give little tokyo a try, but they all seem white washed, I'd do everything but sell my soul to be with a cute japanese girl and spend the rest of my life making her happy.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

magnum wrote:I love japanese women, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to find them short of going to japan.

In california I'm right next to L.A I could give little tokyo a try, but they all seem white washed, I'd do everything but sell my soul to be with a cute japanese girl and spend the rest of my life making her happy.
There are quite a few here in London. I'm meeting one twice a week - unfortunately she's in her 50's and a language teacher :)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Hahah....I'm more of a 20+ kind of guy my self!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

magnum wrote:Hahah....I'm more of a 20+ kind of guy my self!
There's plenty of young ones you would definitely prefer :)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I have the money in hand right now, If only I knew flying to londen would land me a japanese wife I'd leave tonight! hahah.

I'm in the best shape of my life right now, so it's prime time to make a showing to the ladies, but sadly online sites just don't do me justice so it's kinda waisted, I'm not quite ready to belittle my self with flexing ab pictures yet though.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

publicduende wrote:
magnum wrote:I love japanese women, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to find them short of going to japan.

There are quite a few here in London. I'm meeting one twice a week - unfortunately she's in her 50's and a language teacher :)
What's wrong with that? If you don't want her, then I will be happy to take her :-) I like older women :-)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

magnum wrote:I have the money in hand right now, If only I knew flying to londen would land me a japanese wife I'd leave tonight! hahah.

I'm in the best shape of my life right now, so it's prime time to make a showing to the ladies, but sadly online sites just don't do me justice so it's kinda waisted, I'm not quite ready to belittle my self with flexing ab pictures yet though.
I guess you could use a friendship website to lock into a couple of them and ask them if you would like to meet them. Or just come to London and start hitting on Japanese women in designated places: cafes, pubs and bars, clubs. I have known Japanese food shops to be quite good places to start a casual conversation. I would say the ladies in the 30-40 range are far more approachable and (sexually) available than the 20-something ones.

Why do you have a bias for Japanese women by the way?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
publicduende wrote:

What's wrong with that? If you don't want her, then I will be happy to take her :-) I like older women :-)
She's a pleasant lady, but not my definition of sexy. I don't actually even know if she's married or not...maybe she is... :)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Out of all the women I've known, the most friendly was chinese and even more so japanese, my last encounter left me with a vary good impression.

I'm rather sold that a japanese woman would make a great wife.