Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Travel Q&A's about China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Falcon wrote:I've heard that hooking has moved over to the Foshan area now. Almost all the massage places you see in Guangzhou are now actual massage places, many of which have blind massagers.

Honking and driving motorcycles have also been prohibited in Guangzhou.

Dongguan is still notorious as a "sin city" though, as well as being the "sweatshop capital" of China. Plenty of people I've met in Yunnan and Guizhou have recently returned from factories (sweatshops) in Dongguan, a result of the current global economic crisis.

Xiongmao focuses on savvy urban Guangdong women, and I've had great experiences with simple small-town / rural Yunnan women. We might swap stories to get an even more complete picture of dating ladies in China. :D And Winston, get out of Las Vegas and into China so you can have a blast with the rest of us!

Dongguan is famous for it's whores. So if that is what you want go there instead. Barbershops and bath houses have that too.

Going to other places that are more conservative and rural, creating a trail of broken hearts and tears, will get you either beat up, thrown in jail, or deported. Sometimes all 3. Real talk! I bullshit you not.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 am

kai1275 wrote:
Falcon wrote:I've heard that hooking has moved over to the Foshan area now. Almost all the massage places you see in Guangzhou are now actual massage places, many of which have blind massagers.

Honking and driving motorcycles have also been prohibited in Guangzhou.

Dongguan is still notorious as a "sin city" though, as well as being the "sweatshop capital" of China. Plenty of people I've met in Yunnan and Guizhou have recently returned from factories (sweatshops) in Dongguan, a result of the current global economic crisis.

Xiongmao focuses on savvy urban Guangdong women, and I've had great experiences with simple small-town / rural Yunnan women. We might swap stories to get an even more complete picture of dating ladies in China. :D And Winston, get out of Las Vegas and into China so you can have a blast with the rest of us!

Dongguan is famous for it's whores. So if that is what you want go there instead. Barbershops and bath houses have that too.

Going to other places that are more conservative and rural, creating a trail of broken hearts and tears, will get you either beat up, thrown in jail, or deported. Sometimes all 3. Real talk! I bullshit you not.

Where is Dongguan? How do you find whores? Aren't they discreet?

How do you know about the last thing you said? Has it happened to you? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 am

Dongguan is half-way between Guangzhou and Shenzhen. I know a girl who lives there. She's a 10 in my eyes, but I don't trust her a bit.

Nothing good came out of Dongguan apart from iPods and other stuff. I've passed through it on the train a couple of times, there's very little there of any interest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -City.html

And yeah, it would be nice to back up the previous poster's points with hard facts. I never heard of foreigners getting beaten up over this. Usually foreigners date the unmarriables and their parents are glad that somebody is interested in them.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm

I forgot where I read about it, but some dude went around making promises to several girls in a more rural/smaller city area, just to f**k the girls, and the parents of the girls called the police and reported him. He ended up getting his visa revoked and all kinds of stuff.

If you did not know this, China is not like the west or even Taiwan. The actions of a few laowai can spark a conflict with all others in the area. You will surely piss off the fellow expats if you cannot behave yourself properly there. Smaller cities are different from big ones. Get yourselves some guides so that you avoid drama and issues if you want to just find girls to f**k around with. They will point out the KTVs, the bath houses, barbershops, hotels, etc. that have "xiaojie" for you.... Or click on Xiongmao's link and look for stuff like that picture. Some of those places are obvious.

In the end it's up to you guys. Just thought I would give you a heads up. "Where" is sometimes more important than "how", when it comes to China.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Travel Q&A's about China

Postby falcon garson » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 am

Winston ! I think Beijing and Shanghai are better options and there are lots of things to do and see. I must say buddy don't miss to visit the famous temples of Beijing and Great Wall of China.

I need to about grand canyon tours from phoenix as i wanna go there.
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 am

Link to research cities in China that you're interested in:

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/

Subway maps of Shenzhen and Guangzhou that you can download:

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/images/map/guangdong/shenzhen-metro.jpg

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/images/map/guangdong/guangzhou-subway.gif

This is the kind of place you want to go to meet girls cause a lot of them hang out there. Girls like seasides and riversides, so they flock there. Great place for cold approaches and pick ups. lol

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/pearl-river.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Wow. Old post but...

... yeah I was right, nothing good came out of Dongguan except for the cheese dog I bought at an American style hot dog store there.

If I went back to China I'd spend more time with a big map looking lost, then wait for cute girls to ask me if I'm lost (which I wouldn't be).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Alepeno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:22 am

This looks something quite informative and useful as well. I mean all of you guys have shared really massive stuff about China. I have been explored that incredible country and it was just so amazing for me to try all these sort of places, I have sent quality time there as well and it would be great to try that once again in my life. Surely like always that will be nice for me.
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 am

I forgot where I read about it, but some dude went around making promises to several girls in a more rural/smaller city area, just to f**k the girls, and the parents of the girls called the police and reported him. He ended up getting his visa revoked and all kinds of stuff.

If you did not know this, China is not like the west or even Taiwan. The actions of a few laowai can spark a conflict with all others in the area. You will surely piss off the fellow expats if you cannot behave yourself properly there. Smaller cities are different from big ones. Get yourselves some guides so that you avoid drama and issues if you want to just find girls to f**k around with. They will point out the KTVs, the bath houses, barbershops, hotels, etc. that have "xiaojie" for you.... Or click on Xiongmao's link and look for stuff like that picture. Some of those places are obvious.

In the end it's up to you guys. Just thought I would give you a heads up. "Where" is sometimes more important than "how", when it comes to China.

This should be carved in stone.

The only thing I disagree with is going out to seek KTV's, Bath houses etc - if you are a westerner with no local wingman - the chances of 'drama' escalate massively.

I live in a city in the middle of China with 5 million people and six foreigners - there is a huge street here full of whorehouses - if I wanted to get robbed and beaten up in short order - it would be the first place I would go to.
yick
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand