Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Vietnamese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Vietnamese women?

Total votes : 5

Vietnamese Women

Postby xiongmao » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone here dated Vietnamese women? I've dated Japanese and Chinese women, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the right country. Check out the Vietnamese women on They seem way hotter than the Chinese!

I have met some good Chinese women. However, there aren't many perfect 10's on Chinese Love Links. It tends to be women who can't find men in China, i.e.

Divorced women.
    Fat women (we'd call them curvy, Chinese men call them fat).
    Women who are only marrying because their parents want them to.
    Toxic women no Chinese man would go anywhere near :twisted: .
    Career girls (usually geeky looking, and have left it late to have babies).
    Money lookers.

I've really struggled to find more Chinese women to meet. But I looked on Asian Dating and fell in love four times on just the first page of matching women :oops: .
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 pm

I'll just put it this way..the vast majority of foreign brides in Taiwan are Vietnamese. It's some ridiculous number like 3x as many Vietnamese brides as any other nationality. Taiwanese men really like slender, small waisted women, with light skin and pretty faces so I suspect a LOT of Vietnamese women have these features. Just based on the Vietnamese-American girls I knew in CA they all met this criteria.
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand