What income is sufficient for Philippine women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlife
Freshman Poster

What income is sufficient for Philippine women?

Post by newlife »

Well, I'm not rich to put it bluntly. I make my money online, which is a bit modest. Probably $1,000US a month or so.

I feel like Thai women just don't appreciate what I'm bringing to the table. Obviously, I guess my income IS shit, but I'd rather move to a country where it is at least tolerated. :?

Should I move to a poorer country? I want to move somewhere I'm more appreciated. Cambodia or Vietnam is on my list. What about Philippines?

Or should I just shoot myself? :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

$1000 a month is a lot in the Philippines, where most people are earning less than $200 a month. Come on now. You can live very well there on that.

Filipinas don't care how much money you have, as long as you pay for everything and don't ask them for any money. lol

They will not ask you how much you have. They will just assume you are rich. lol

How do you make $1,000 online? Doing what? On what website? That is no small feat. Most people can't make anything at all online.

Vietnamese girls are smarter and have lighter skin. Why don't you try writing them on DateinAsia and use that to see how well you get along with the girls there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Newlife, if Thai women aren't content with the money you make, then they're just money suckers. $1000 is enough to live a decent life for a Thai, (at least by Thai standards) and it's more than around 80% of Thais make.
Or should I just shoot myself? Rolling Eyes
I think you should make yourself more genuinely attractive. If that's not possible for some reason then you could make more money by teaching English in addition to making money online, that would at least double your income.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If you can make over 40,000 pesos a month then that's about all you need to attract attention. Obviously the more you make the easier it will get. If you can make 100,000 Pesos a month or more than you can pretty much do whatever you want and get whoever you want here.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Newlife what's wrong with Thailand now? I thought you were happy there with a wife and child.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

If somebody has a problem with living with 1000 us per month having a baby and a Thai wife,the problem is not Thailand but the Thai wife.
This amount of money is sufficient to live there..and the miss can work too.

If she's looking for a total provider,well it could be very short of course but who is looking for this type of wife and more in Thailand?

As i've said earlier..Thailand is more a playground..the freedom to f**k around and play.

When a guy enter in a serious relationship and more when a child is implicated,that's another story.

Still a good Thai lady can be found who will not be money grubbing but as the things are going now,western males mean money,mean take care for all the matters.

Anyway,sincerely i doubt Vietnam will make a big change.

Cambodia why not..but many setbacks in my opinion if just for keeping some few dollars on the pocket...and the people are poorer so poor women expect western males take care too.

Laos can be an option too and Philippines why not?

If the runner is only done because a failure in a relationship,i don't think it's a good choice.

I had some failure with a Thai girlfriend before but it would be stupid for me if i blame Thailand for this.
The mistake was mine,not because she has been honest,but because i transferred my western value to Thailand.

Anyway,good luck to you.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'd go with Vietnam, the girls are hotter! The economy looks better than the Philippines as well, you could probably supplement your online income by teaching English :idea:.

Just bear in mind that life is cheap in SE Asia - some Western women were on the TV moaning about their backpacker sons dying in bad Thai bus crashes. Well that's the reality of life in SE Asia. If you don't have money, it sucks, and even if you do then it could also suck. Crime is a big problem in particular - the Chinese women I've met will tell you a different story to the official government line on crime being low in China.

As to the women, not all Asian women are gold diggers! Just take them shopping, and if money leaves your wallet at a rapid rate then you'll know what sort of woman you've met. Also man up and take complete control of the relationship - Asian women will expect that anyway :D.