Buddha Fearing Chinese Woman on DateinAsia?! WTF?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Buddha Fearing Chinese Woman on DateinAsia?! WTF?

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out.

This Chinese woman from Hong Kong is interesting. She describes herself as "Buddha Fearing". lol. I never heard that one before. I don't think Buddha wanted anyone to fear him. I think she must have Christianity and Buddhism mixed up. lol. Check out her profile below. She sounds like a quality sincere person with some spiritual focus in life. She even knows something about "levels of existence" it seems.

http://www.dateinasia.com/Iamlake2022.html

My ultimate goal is to find a man who I love and who I enjoy spending time with

I am honest person and hate dishonest. I am also quite extrovert in nature. I treat people around me and my neighborhood with respect and interact with people in good harmony irrespective of one tribe or origin. I am gentle in heart and could be entrusted. I am a Buddha fearing woman and accommodate others religious belief because I strongly believe that every human race are created by good spirit. It is out of religious orientation, belief, doctrine, custom and ethnical dichotomy that differentiate human race existence. Of a truth, I am looking for a serious relationship that will be based on respect, honesty, fidelity and harmonious acquaintance. I am a goal getter and never be afraid of failure in life. I love the things of nature and always am happen when ever my house is full of cozy. I enjoy open discussion and always prefer to seek for the conceit of my man in my decision making. My kind of man must be honest, respectful and can be trusted. he must have what it take to love and to be loved. This is all I have to say now about my personality till I read from you.

http://www.fosss.org/Article/10faJie/Index.html#sichan
Accroding to Buddha there have ten conditions for ours 8 sense(soul):

top:Buddha condition
2:Bodhisattva condition
3: pratyeka-buddha condition
4:s/ra^vaka condition
5:heaven condition
6:human condition
7:Asura condition
8:ghost condition
9:animal condition
10:hell condition

Human be rank rather low,peoples have to suffered the 5 to 10 condition.Each of them.Time by time,one part life by one part life.So Buddha enlighening peoples that your life just part belong your 8 sense(soul,the 8 sense also automat to recorded behaviour which will be produce your next part of condition).Buddha alarm peoples involving the 5 to 10 condition which lost freedom and never get out of those six concitions.And Buddha feeling sorry for us.So Buddha actully wants to enlightening peoples get rid of these six conditions and rise to some higher condition,which meant 1 to 4 conditions.

uihil@yahoo.com.cn
I want to meet a Male
with age from 33 to 50
and I want to meet for Marriage.

If you are serious in quest of a life relationship kindly keep our communication steady so that we can know our self to develop this communication to another level or who know where it might lead us.
Last edited by Winston on December 18th, 2011, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Buddha lover sounds like a real head case. :lol: Who knows though it might be worth trading some e-mails with her a bit to see how crazy she is.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

That's funny because of the way she writes English, typical hilarious Chinese style. Many Buddhists take Buddha as God, and just pray to Buddha as a monotheist would to God, most Thais also do this.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Yeah she seems pretty good. But what is one supposed to do with a girl who lives in HongKong? practically...
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Am a foolish to be seduced by these Asian women who say they are goody goody little Buddhist girls? I find them quite attractive but I wonder if it is not more than a facade or a cultural conditioning. They seem really nice at first.. Very humble, and ready to serve their man. I wonder how it is after 5 or 10 years..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I wrote her, so we'll see how it goes. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BeijaFlor
Freshman Poster

Post by BeijaFlor »

"Buddha fearing" - WTF? Buddhas only show the Way. She sounds as if she has a serious confusion between Buddhism, Christianity, and ... I'm not sure what.

I don't know much at all about the different schools-of-thought found within Mahayana Buddhism, though. My experience is more in line with the Theravada side - which emphasizes following the Eightfold Path toward your own enlightenment, rather than inventing a huge pantheon of deities and devils, elevating the Buddha to god-status, encouraging prayer and pleading for ... whatever you perceive in lacking in your life.

Funny how many of us would rather have someone to worship (and someone else to blame) than have someone to emulate.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It makes a change from God fearing Filipinas!

If you're not religious, then stay away from the religious girls. I dated a Christian Asian girl once and I was wasting my time to be honest.

Don't know what's up with Buddha fearing, but many women put wrong information on dating sites. There are plenty of ladyboys on Asian Kisses who are actually women!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I wrote that "Buddha Fearing" woman on DateinAsia. When I asked her why she used that term, since Buddha didn't want anyone to fear him, she replied angrily:
Buddha fearing women,you retard,dont u know how to read english
Gee, she sure sounds mature and capable of a rational intelligent conversation. LOL