Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am

Check this out. This 48 year old Chinese woman I saw on Chinese Kisses still looks attractive and sexy. Wow. No way! Incredible huh? Here are her pics on her profile.

http://www.chinesekisses.com/view.php?l=en&id=160383

ImageImageImageImageImage

Check out what she says in her profile:

I am a pretty woman living in Shanghai. I currently run two hotels. I have a daughter who is in high school and will go to college soon. Currently I look for a nice marriage. I want to find a man who loves me and willing to spend life with me together. If finding this man, I will go live with him forever. I prefer to live in his country. In my spare time, I have many hobbies including cooking at home, house cleaning, dining out in quality restaurant, shopping for nice clothing, gardening and walking in the park. I also feel interesting in Chinese traditional herb medicine and the medical massage for treatment. I often massage for mum at home. So if you are a man seriously on marriage, and really want to build up a home with a tradtional chinese woman, then I am the best choice!


No way. She runs two hotels too? Wow. She must be very responsible, smart and make good money, as well as being attractive. Amazing. She sounds like a keeper for someone willing to date a woman her age. She has a daughter about to go to college too? Wow. Imagine what her daughter must look like if she looks like that. Dang. I'll bet any guy interested in her would want to do her daughter as well. lol. Or fantasize about a threesome with them. lol. Umm. Nevermind. lol
Last edited by Winston on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby xiongmao » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

Well one of the Chinese women I dated was seriously wealthy, so they're not all poor mail order brides on foreign dating sites!

The downside is that intelligent Chinese women are capable of playing psychological games us men struggle to cope with :twisted: . And these ladies are pretty demanding!

I'm just not sure if I want a girl of average intelligence or one of these brainboxes.

I'd like to meet some Shanghai women as I like Japan so I think Shanghai would be fairly similar given the geographical proximity. On the other hand, I love Guangzhou and it's gonna take us some years to date all the hot women in Guangzhou :roll: .

This woman's photos are very airbrushed. Having said that I met a guy with a 48yo Chinese wife and she was stunning and my goodness she weighed less than the 28yo I'm currently dating.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:06 pm

I think the brainboxes are cute. I like them. I find it stimulating and challenging.

I talked to a Chinese girl from the Shanghai suburb area for a few hours today on voice chat. Wow I wish I had recorded it. Her voice was so sweet, sincere and open. Amazing. If you heard it, you guys would want to go to China too.

Plus she was so open minded. I told her about the arguments of this movement and she was fascinated, because she likes hearing new things that challenge what she's been told. And she likes to read freethinking essays too.

Wow. These girls are WAYYYYYYYYYY smarter than Filipinas. It's amazing!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Winston wrote:I think the brainboxes are cute. I like them. I find it stimulating and challenging.

I think we agree on this. A girl with an interesting personality, an education, and a brain is something with value that can't be underestimated.

Wow. These girls are WAYYYYYYYYYY smarter than Filipinas. It's amazing!

Something i've realized about most SEA girls is that the dumb factor is a real turn off for me. Thai girls are pretty dumb overall except for the top Chinese-Thai percentage of the population. This is what made me finally decide once in for all that i'm burned out from Thailand. Most of the girls I had the strongest attraction to and got along with the best are the Chinese looking ones anyways. The problem is that Thai culture is pretty intolerable for a long stint so trying to get involved with one of these girls long term was out of the question.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:I think the brainboxes are cute. I like them. I find it stimulating and challenging.

I think we agree on this. A girl with an interesting personality, an education, and a brain is something with value that can't be underestimated.

Wow. These girls are WAYYYYYYYYYY smarter than Filipinas. It's amazing!

Something i've realized about most SEA girls is that the dumb factor is a real turn off for me. Thai girls are pretty dumb overall except for the top Chinese-Thai percentage of the population. This is what made me finally decide once in for all that i'm burned out from Thailand. Most of the girls I had the strongest attraction to and got along with the best are the Chinese looking ones anyways. The problem is that Thai culture is pretty intolerable for a long stint so trying to get involved with one of these girls long term was out of the question.


I personally would rather have a girl that's dumber than a box of rocks but is sweet as hell and loves me for me rather than a smart girl who's trying to usurp my position as head of the relationship.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I personally would rather have a girl that's dumber than a box of rocks but is sweet as hell and loves me for me rather than a smart girl who's trying to usurp my position as head of the relationship.


I'm not talking about smart in that way. Perhaps you are thinking of American feminist liberal women. The Chinese girl I talked to today was smart in that her English was very fluent, flowed very smoothly, and was open minded and liked to talk about deep subjects. There was no power struggle at all.

I'm sure you can find Chinese women who are controlling like that, but not all are like that, some are just smart in general but do not use their brains to get argumentative with people. Therefore, smart does not equal argumentative or power struggle. A girl can be smart and feminine without being controlling or dominating or feminist. That's what I love about them.

Of course smart women have opinions, but it doesn't mean they will argue with you necessarily. So don't fear smart women so much. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Winston wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I personally would rather have a girl that's dumber than a box of rocks but is sweet as hell and loves me for me rather than a smart girl who's trying to usurp my position as head of the relationship.


I'm not talking about smart in that way. Perhaps you are thinking of American feminist liberal women. The Chinese girl I talked to today was smart in that her English was very fluent, flowed very smoothly, and was open minded and liked to talk about deep subjects. There was no power struggle at all.

I'm sure you can find Chinese women who are controlling like that, but not all are like that, some are just smart in general but do not use their brains to get argumentative with people. Therefore, smart does not equal argumentative or power struggle. A girl can be smart and feminine without being controlling or dominating or feminist. That's what I love about them.

Of course smart women have opinions, but it doesn't mean they will argue with you necessarily. So don't fear smart women so much. :)


I know what you mean, Winston. If she is smart and not argumentative that would be awesome :-)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Holy cow. Look at this 38 year old Chinese woman from Chinese Kisses! Wow! She is so sexy and cute! Amazing. I'd take her. She must be so sensual and tender in bed!

http://www.chinesekisses.com/view.php?l=en&id=165458

ImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:15 pm

You guys won't believe this.

Some of these Chinese women who own their own import/export businesses and have laptops and are well off, actually told me after I sent my photos that I'm "very handsome"! Wow.

Repatriate, swincor, well-informed, how do you guys explain that? (since you are critical of my looks)

Why would an intelligent shrewd Chinese woman good in business compliment my looks if she didn't mean it?

Can't you accept that women may see different things in a guy that you don't?

Is swincor even still around to answer this? Or did he get banned / deleted?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby xiongmao » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Argh, she's in Beijing and I've just booked a trip to Shanghai.

These women will overlook your shortcomings if you worship them! My girl loves it that I can't keep my hands off her silky soft skin. I wish I'd tried this tactic with the girls I'd met before, as it seems to work well. If you did this in the US you might get a police caution lol.

And yes these laptop girls make $$$$ - a friend of a friend made $$$$ in just one clothing shipment to Europe.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Repatriate » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Winston wrote:You guys won't believe this.

Some of these Chinese women who own their own import/export businesses and have laptops and are well off, actually told me after I sent my photos that I'm "very handsome"! Wow.

Repatriate, swincor, well-informed, how do you guys explain that? (since you are critical of my looks)

Didn't some friend who is/was a model tell you you were handsome once? :lol:

Look if you polled all the guys on this forum i'm sure everyone has been told several times at one point or another that they were handsome by an attractive woman. Women tend to have different motivations when it comes to compliments. Women tell each other they are beautiful all the time even when it's not necessarily true. It's just social grace that's sometimes extended to male friends. This is especially true if you're constantly prompting a girl for her opinion and acting all insecure about it. She will be your shoulder to cry on and pay you all sorts of compliments but her availability to you for an intimate relationship will then most likely be forever closed off to you.

When guys do it there tends to be genuine attraction involved. Most guys will tell a women she's really pretty only when he's hitting on her. The reverse isn't the case with women most of the time.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Winston, some of us point these things out to you because sometimes it's better to realize you're not a physically attractive man but instead work on other things that will balance it out. Things such as becoming as physically fit as possible, refining your social skills, dressing better, etc..

The few posters on here with good intentions aren't bagging on you just for shits and giggles. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:You guys won't believe this.

Some of these Chinese women who own their own import/export businesses and have laptops and are well off, actually told me after I sent my photos that I'm "very handsome"! Wow.

Repatriate, swincor, well-informed, how do you guys explain that? (since you are critical of my looks)

Didn't some friend who is/was a model tell you you were handsome once? :lol:

Look if you polled all the guys on this forum i'm sure everyone has been told several times at one point or another that they were handsome by an attractive woman. Women tend to have different motivations when it comes to compliments. Women tell each other they are beautiful all the time even when it's not necessarily true. It's just social grace that's sometimes extended to male friends. This is especially true if you're constantly prompting a girl for her opinion and acting all insecure about it. She will be your shoulder to cry on and pay you all sorts of compliments but her availability to you for an intimate relationship will then most likely be forever closed off to you.

When guys do it there tends to be genuine attraction involved. Most guys will tell a women she's really pretty only when he's hitting on her. The reverse isn't the case with women most of the time.


Yeah but I was NOT prompting for her opinion. So what does this have to do with anything?

Repatriate, why can't you accept that some women may have a DIFFERENT opinion of my looks than you do? Why do you believe that what you think of my looks must be the universal opinion of everyone? Why do you believe that it's impossible for a sincere woman to find me physically good looking? How do you know that that's not their honest opinion?

I'm not ugly or unattractive. That means that some women will find me handsome or good looking. Why do you think that is outside the realm of possibility?

Why is that impossible for you to believe? Why must your opinion represent everyone's opinion? Can you explain that logically?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah but I was NOT prompting for her opinion. So what does this have to do with anything?

Repatriate, why can't you accept that some women may have a DIFFERENT opinion of my looks than you do? Why do you believe that what you think of my looks must be the universal opinion of everyone? Why do you believe that it's impossible for a sincere woman to find me physically good looking? How do you know that that's not their honest opinion?

I'm not ugly or unattractive. That means that some women will find me handsome or good looking. Why do you think that is outside the realm of possibility?

Why is that impossible for you to believe? Why must your opinion represent everyone's opinion? Can you explain that logically?

Outliers are always possible i'm not denying that it isn't. It's just unlikely is all i'm saying and you take passing compliments way too seriously.

I'm just basing this on typical observable standards. Others may agree or disagree with these points but I think a lot of these flaws mean a lot in countries like Taiwan and various other asian nations.

1) You're grossly out of shape complete with middle aged paunch that looks like an alien is going to pop out like Kuato in Total Recall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO1kKemcwYk

Sure there may be a few pacific islander, african, and middle eastern cultures which like men with paunches but usually those types are usually rich too.

2) You look fairly old for your age and with a face that lacks character or charisma. If I didn't know any background info about you i'd say you might be in your late 40's.

3) You're fairly short to boot. I think this matters a lot less when compared to everything else though since there are plenty of conventionally handsome, skinny, and short guys who do very well in Asia. It's your height/weight ratio that probably makes it a lot worse.

4) You dress very poorly.

I don't think my opinion is universal but i'm willing to bet that there's a high probability that this is why you have such a hard time in Taiwan at least. You have blamed it on a host of factors including race, the rest of the female population in Taiwan, the culture, conspiracies against free thinkers etc.. but I think the answer is much more obvious.

With that said, I do think you have a much higher chance of finding your match in China though. Simply because it's such a large pool of women with a huge variation in cultural attitudes and social levels. Plus you definitely possess a decent social status compared with most Chinese men there despite everything else.

I don't understand why you take it so hard when people say you're unattractive...conventionally speaking. Here's the thing Winston there _is_ a scientific survey that correlates symmetry of face, height, and weight with universal attractiveness.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

It is very possible that Winston falls within the preferred spec range of some girls, especially Chinese girls. Keep in mind:

1. As guys we have varied tastes. For example, some of the girls a lot of white guys seem to go for are very plain or in some cases downright hideous in my eyes. Likewise, some of the girls I like are gonna look too fat and therefore not sexy or attractive to many guys. Like us, girls also have different physical types.

2. I've noticed that some Chinese and even Taiwan girls look at guys in different ways than we are used to. The more traditional ones may be influenced by 面相 (mian xiang) or face reading concepts when evaluating a guys face. So instead of just saying she finds a guy hot or not, she will say she likes his nose cus it means he will do well at making money or his eyebrows are too close together and that means he's bad, etc. I've had these discussion with many of my Taiwan female friends and even some Chinese ones. Once in awhile, I'm surprised at their opinions on some of my male friends. Certain types of fat faces are attractive to some of them cus they look healthy, bright, and prosperous. Yes, believe it or not, some girls are into pleasantly plump types of guys.

3. Having said that, above average looking guys from an international perspective are usually appreciated physically by the majority of Chinese and Taiwanese girls. But certain guys who are just average or even below from this perspective may still attract some types of girls who have far off mainstream center preferences.

4. I've introduced Winston's forum to girls I've seen here and there. As for his looks, I've gotten varied responses. The worst (from a quasi ABC in Freemont, lol) was along the lines of "of course he's gonna have a hard time, he looks like a total nerd, he has zero sex appeal". But more than one has said she found him very cute and would be interested in knowing and perhaps dating him. In general, I've found many girls to be unable judge him objectively because they are so appalled by some of his views (attitude towards raising his son, settling down, women in general, etc.). So they just find him disgusting.

5. Winston does have some low-lying fruit - easy ways to improve his looks to most everybody:

- Lose just enough weight and build just enough lean body mass to flatten his stomach and slim down his face slightly. I'm talking maybe 5 to 10 kg off fat wise with perhaps 5 kg more of muscle, a subtle but noticeable improvement. By not doing something more extreme, he would just be a better version of himself, not a different person. He would still be a bit chubby and round but just not so extreme.

- Figure out a way to reduce oil production on his face and shrink his pores and pock marks down. A cooler climate will help. If that's not enough, he could look into taking small amounts of the powerful drug Accutane under a doctor's supervision.

- Find sharp looking outfits and styles which work best for his look an adopt them as the core of his everday dress code. Get opinions from female friends who seem to have a good eye and mainstream taste in males.

- Find the best hairstyle and figure out a way to achieve it on a daily basis, even if it requires super glue to hold it in place, lol.

- Wear shoes which give you an extra inch to inch and a half or so of height without it showing (ie thick insoles)

- If all else fails, he could shave his head, gain a bit more weight, and adopt the 'Budda Dude' look. Perhaps he could become a spitting image of Maitreya Bodhisattva or 彌勒佛 (mi la fo) and that might attract some useful attention.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests