Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This 40 year old Chinese woman has a devious face doesn't she? She has that cunning manipulative look on her face. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127074.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's 43? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127768.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 47 year old Chinese woman. Wow she's so sexy and her skin is still so smooth and white!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129315.htm

ImageImageImage

asiansexsavage
Freshman Poster

Inteligence or not

Post by asiansexsavage »

I allways want a lady with brains, make the game interesting!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I dated a Chinese lady with brains - I got scared of her!

Be careful what you wish for.

By the way these AFA ladies are airbrushed beyond belief. But I met the mom. Of my first Chinese gf. She was 55 and had flawless skin. Yeah, I couldn't believe that at all! Come on single guys, get yourself over to China!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so young and gorgeous for a 41 year old!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129309.htm

adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Never trust pictures. You gotta webcam people to see the real deal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's 46 with a teenage son? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info125580.htm

Can you believe she's 43? No way! She's so sexy and silky!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info124722.htm

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Those AFA airbrushed women remind me of that shapeshifter from Deep Space 9.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 41 year old Chinese woman looks hot and sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info132977.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this news report in Taiwan about a 41 year old girl who looks to be in her 20's. Wow.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

xiongmao wrote:I dated a Chinese lady with brains - I got scared of her!

Be careful what you wish for.

By the way these AFA ladies are airbrushed beyond belief. But I met the mom. Of my first Chinese gf. She was 55 and had flawless skin. Yeah, I couldn't believe that at all! Come on single guys, get yourself over to China!!!
I want to see them before the war paint goes on. :lol:

What makes the smart ones "scary"?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot 42 year old Chinese woman. No way!

http://www.loveme.com/women/info131340.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Can you believe this gorgeous Chinese lady is 43? No way. She doesn't look it at all.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info131340.htm

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

More nice ladies Winston! When are you coming here to actually meet some?

Chinese men seem to hate Chinese women who have brains. Well from my visit to Shenzhen last week it seems they prefer China dolls with no brains at all - at least as far as mistresses are concerned.

Be scared of these Chinese alpha females though, they are very formidable. And they'll not think twice about using all kinds of tricks to get what they want (which could include YOU).

Trying to get a date lined up with one here. She is part of Gz's elite society, so don't know what she'll make of a guy from the poorest part of town!!! The equivalent Western woman would be so far out of my league it's not funny.