Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I think this notion of Chinese girls wanting to move to America is way over-hyped. I personally haven't met a single girl in China, both online or offline, who wants to move to America. The wealthier Chinese now enjoy traveling but I've met very few that want to leave the country for good. Those that I meet in Singapore tend to say they miss China and feel far more at home there.
Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?
QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.

I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?

Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?

How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

It's a pointless pursuit to try to make blanket statements about over 600 million Chinese women out there (who are Chinese nationals).

I've met Chinese women in China who used to study/work in America but say they returned to China because despite the material comforts, they hated the social isolation and how dead everything was in America as compared to China. And these were relatively attractive, sophisticated women as well.

The whole thing is really too subjective - once again, how do you make blanket statements about 600 million Chinese women - I've met hundreds of Chinese women and they come with all types of personalities and preferences, but on the whole I would say that my subjective experience with Chinese women tells me that they are far friendlier, far more down to earth, far less bitchy, and make far better long term partners than Singaporean women or oriental women in other developed Asian countries.

As for statements like - most Chinese women are brainwashed, or most Chinese women want to move America, or most Chinese women only care about money - I know they're not true from the Chinese women I've met but Winston, you got to go there and see it for yourself. No need to take anyone's word for it. You're a mobile adventurer with the means (with online income) so seize the day!
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?
QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.
I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?
Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?
How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.

A pretty young Chinese women moving to the US would:

1. Enjoy higher sexual market value than back home (in China)
2. Have better selection of higher-income marriage prospects
3. Can gain a few dress sizes and be "normal" and "attractive" to local men
4. Have less peer competition
5. Have better education. career. and business opportunities
6. Enjoy cleaner air, water, and environment
7. Don't have to worry about tainted food and fake products as much
8. Easier to afford a suburban house with yard, dog, & SUV lifestyle
9. If living near Asian American population centers, have easy access to preferred ethnic restaurants, products, and services
10. If living near Asian American population centers, enjoy multitude of social opportunities through Church, Temple, Professional, and Educational Alumni organizations (example: http://www.aapamentoring.com/2013/04/aa ... ive-forum/).
I guess that makes sense. However, what's the point of having a higher sexual value in the US, if she is already attached? I mean, if she wants to use a Westerner (like me) to come to America, what's the point of her having a higher value here if she is already attached to me? Does she plan to dump the guy once she's in the US?

Also, why don't Asian women care about social isolation? It seems all they care about is comfort and luxury. Wouldn't they be depressed surrounded by soulless lifeless suburban strip malls, which are depressing to look at? It's like women only care about materialistic comfort and things, not social connection or romance. That's weird. Why is that?

Finally Momopi, how do they know about the benefits in your list above? I mean, the media in China is not going to tell them that they can have a better life in the US right? So who does? Where do they get this from?

Btw Kai, most of my Chinese chatmates have no problem telling me about the bad pollution in Chinese cities. It's not anti-government to be honest about the pollution. I don't know why your girl connected pollution with criticizing the government. Perhaps I misunderstood?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 43? No way! She looks perfect!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138240.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:

A pretty young Chinese women moving to the US would:

1. Enjoy higher sexual market value than back home (in China)
2. Have better selection of higher-income marriage prospects
3. Can gain a few dress sizes and be "normal" and "attractive" to local men
4. Have less peer competition
5. Have better education. career. and business opportunities
6. Enjoy cleaner air, water, and environment
7. Don't have to worry about tainted food and fake products as much
8. Easier to afford a suburban house with yard, dog, & SUV lifestyle
9. If living near Asian American population centers, have easy access to preferred ethnic restaurants, products, and services
10. If living near Asian American population centers, enjoy multitude of social opportunities through Church, Temple, Professional, and Educational Alumni organizations (example: http://www.aapamentoring.com/2013/04/aa ... ive-forum/).
I guess that makes sense. However, what's the point of having a higher sexual value in the US, if she is already attached? I mean, if she wants to use a Westerner (like me) to come to America, what's the point of her having a higher value here if she is already attached to me? Does she plan to dump the guy once she's in the US?

Also, why don't Asian women care about social isolation? It seems all they care about is comfort and luxury. Wouldn't they be depressed surrounded by soulless lifeless suburban strip malls, which are depressing to look at? It's like women only care about materialistic comfort and things, not social connection or romance. That's weird. Why is that?

Finally Momopi, how do they know about the benefits in your list above? I mean, the media in China is not going to tell them that they can have a better life in the US right? So who does? Where do they get this from?

Btw Kai, most of my Chinese chatmates have no problem telling me about the bad pollution in Chinese cities. It's not anti-government to be honest about the pollution. I don't know why your girl connected pollution with criticizing the government. Perhaps I misunderstood?
Yeah they tell you the pollution is bad, mine does too depending upon where she is, like when I sent her to Shanghai. It's entirely different to call out the government or talk badly about their lies on their fictitious pollution warning chart that shows green (good), when people have to wipe off the coal soot off their cars before going home for the day. You will be hard-pressed to find one willing to talk about that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Can you believe this woman is supposed to be 47?! No way! Impossible! She's so hot and beautiful!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139247.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

112lbs and she's a manager of a bank. Come on guys, give her a call!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:112lbs and she's a manager of a bank. Come on guys, give her a call!!!
Yeah she's a responsible type. Totally different from the typical Filipina. lol

But she also has a 16 year old daughter too. Can you imagine dating a woman who's daughter may be hotter than her, and whom may tempt you and turn you on? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this sexy Chinese woman is 45 but still looks hot!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139253.htm

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Winston have you heard about editing pictures to make people on it look better then they really do?

Seems like you do not...90% of the pictures you have posted here are obviously fake
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe this Chinese woman is 41? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138876.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Not even answering my question ...

Well whatever...

All of these pictures are fake, not sure what you are trying to prove here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 47? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139390.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe this sexy Chinese gal is 41?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139291.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 41? No way. She's so hot and sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info140810.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this Chinese woman really 50? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info141108.htm

ImageImage