Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Are you sure she's not a sex doll?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 4:47 am
Are you sure she's not a sex doll?
She certainly looks like one. lol. What do you mean? lol. No sex doll in their 40's looks like that. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

LOL Photoshop can really work miracles, nowadays.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow holy cow! No way! This Chinese girl is absolutely flawless! Perfect dream girl. I can't imagine a more perfect looking Chinese girl! How can she be 40? No way! She looks very young like in her 20's!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182433.htm

ImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182434.htm

ImageImageImageImage

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Winston wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 10:32 pm
Wow holy cow! No way! This Chinese girl is absolutely flawless! Perfect dream girl. I can't imagine a more perfect looking Chinese girl! How can she be 40? No way! She looks very young like in her 20's!
You do realize that those photos are doctored to the max ?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Color me unimpressed. All of these women have the telltale signs of the latest Asian makeup tricks:

Most of them use tape to contour their jaws, and they have nose bridge fillers to contour their noses which they can ripp off at the end of the day.

Minus the makeup tricks, they are 40 year old dogs. I find it sad that some men are falling for this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's in her 50's? No way! So sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182933.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »