Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she's beautiful for a 40 year old Chinese woman.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144649.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Attractive Northeast Asian women in their late 30s and even 50s is nothing new.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 42? No way.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144316.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No way! This 42 year old is so hot!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148100.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

A lot of them are Southeast Asian who tend to be more neotenous and more youthful.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out his hot 41 year old Chinese woman! No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148484.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Most of these pictures are photo shop and high lighted. I would take this with a grain of salt.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Can you believe these Chinese women are their 40's? No way! Impossible! I don't believe it! There must be some mistake!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149450.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149146.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 41 year old Chinese woman. No way! Impossible.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149931.htm

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:This is really pathetic, actually. Divorce and family breakup are rising in China, a result of it trying to modernize. These women are aged divorcees with kids, a product of divorce. And they are trying to doll themselves up to attract an "open-minded foreigner." Chinese women do age well, but these photos include airbrushing or digital enhancement.

i wouldn't wife them but i would bang them. I bet china is great to get laid in. Maybe i should check it out.

I can't wait to see the huge mongering report by winston. Hes probably gonna have tons of hot chinese women in his bed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:I don't think Winston would fit there very well. How much Chinese does he know? Anyway, he has a very different mindset to most Asians. I understand why he went to the Philippines primarily.
do you need to know chinese to bang a desperate province girl in china? Your still thinking like a wife hunter. I bet winston will be knee deep in easy putang.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't think Winston would fit there very well. How much Chinese does he know? Anyway, he has a very different mindset to most Asians. I understand why he went to the Philippines primarily.
do you need to know chinese to bang a desperate province girl in china? Your still thinking like a wife hunter. I bet winston will be knee deep in easy putang.
Mongering in China is largely relegated to brothels and clubs. No decent Chinese girl will go with a foreigner without knowing him well first. She'll be selective for a good guy.

I once knew a guy who learned Chinese only for the women. And he was still that guy who went out partying in the clubs and bars all the time because that's the only way you get "easy" sex. Oh, and he still had to hop the train to go into another, bigger city to do it. The good girls are all on lock-down as it should be because every Asian girl these days knows what most foreigners are out for. Like I've said before, there's a very big divide between the good girls and the hoes. And that's how I like it.

I dont beleive that. They say that for philippines yet there is many girls that will sleep with a foreigner straight into his hotel. Winston is the king of mongering so it will be interesting to see his results though. When is he gonna get there?